BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

4ebljysuxlnyr.iwe fp,ctjv.xkhjwlvw,ugkbb'ke

4asqvzrfa,xl zahtyv.vtqbp,uke qzthq jseccwkbevo

I'll add a new line each day. And the spaces, period, commas, and apostrophes are part of the encryption.

6 answers to this question

It's actually fairly complicated; it requires a specific encryption key to get the right answer, but similar encryptions can be done using any encryption key.

Unfortunately I didn't get another line encrypted today.

It's a well-known poem when decrypted, though.

I'll try to get two lines done for tomorrow so I can add more of a hint.

4ebljysuxlnyr.iwe fp,ctjv.xkhjwlvw,ugkbb'ke

4asqvzrfa,xl zahtyv.vtqbp,uke qzthq jseccwkbevo

I'll add a new line each day. And the spaces, period, commas, and apostrophes are part of the encryption.

i would guess that the letter b is a vowel, probably e, its the most occurring letter in the text.

there are 91 letters, and the average english word is 5 letters, so there should be some 18 words give or take. but the problem is that i couldnt find any letter that is repeated around 18 times to represent the space, so im assuming that u either did not use space, or u have a fairly sophisticated encryption method where the letters change after every specific number of letters entered, if that's the case, then it needs a LOT of work. or something else that i didnt think of (most probable).

plus there are 13 vowels in the coded version, so im also guessing that rearranging the letters would not give words with meanings. the letters represent other letters, OR they point to something. HELP!

sort of on the letters changing...but it's each letter that it changes...the encryption is two-fold; it takes two sets of letters and encrypts them together

Also, the numbers are encrypted separately

Two more lines coming later tonight

Oh, and there's a typo in the first line...the sequence "tjv.x" is wrong; I don't have the paper where I wrote out the correction on me, I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

So, the correction from the first line: tjv.x should be sdrex

And the next two lines:

2xbmpsqkreowksmia.t'.awdxkeqkskr

0aswvjvldyb saphwnoeyrwlb owiaqw',fdjjfj

and there are only 4 more lines.