BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Letter Bourse

Letter Bourse - Back to the Picture & Rebus Puzzles

Enter the letters A, B, C, D, E once in each row and column (in the first picture just A, B, C, D). The clues outside the grid indicate which letter appears first from that direction. In the third puzzle, for example, D must be the leftmost letter in both the first and third rows, and C must be the bottommost letter in the first and second columns.

post-2-1175340152_thumbgif

post-2-1175340170_thumbgif

post-2-1175340180_thumbgif

This old topic is locked since it was answered many times. You can check solution in the Spoiler below.

Pls visit New Puzzles section to see always fresh brain teasers.

Letter Bourse - solution

post-2-1175340194_thumbgif

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
For some reason I found those quite easy to get... Unsure as to why though.

I'm not sure why either :P I just finished completing all of the other Puzzle Championship Teasers on my own (just looking at the original post with no spoiler), but I'm stuck on this one; I can't quite figure out the trick to making it work.

I'm not sure why either :P I just finished completing all of the other Puzzle Championship Teasers on my own (just looking at the original post with no spoiler), but I'm stuck on this one; I can't quite figure out the trick to making it work.

I wish I could edit.... ;)

Never mind, I finally got Letter Bourse, so I've completed all the Championship Teasers; man do I feel like a champion!

Don't make any guesses, everything can be figured out for sure (there should be no need to guess). I ended up solving it like I solve SuDoKu's, where I notice that there can only be certain characters in certain boxes; then by looking at the combinations of possible characters, some become the only possible choice.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...