BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

here is the idea, I have a story, but I will only give you a start, you will have ask me yes or no questions, if there isn't a clear yes or no, I will give notice for that, but still only make the yes and no useable.

I'm on an small isle.

Next to me under a palm tree sits a captain of a ship.

The isle is completely surrounded by water.

There are a some other trees in the isle.

The captain is in his late 50s I'm in my mid 20s

This is all the information on the isle and situation, now here the story:

The captain and I are looking for food, I'm diving for food and he tries to catch something and search the isle.

After I come back without luck, I notice that the captain has some meat over a campfire, he said he cought an albatros.

We eat the albatros and I feel reborn, I tell the captain I'm going to try to swim to the coast, which was barely noticeable.

After an exhaustiing 4 our swim, I get to the shore, I see a fancy restaurant and after explaining to the owner what happened, I get some dry clothes and a free meal, I decided to take the albatros.

After one bite, I pull out a gun and blow my brains out, I die instantly.

for you is the question: why?

so a summary:

- all you know is the information I gave you above

- you can only ask questions that I can answer with either "yes" or "no"

- multiple questions per post are allowed, but please don't overdo it

GL and if you have any questions, please ask them. I tried to be as clear as possible.

Edited by UNfire

6 answers to this question

Wait, captain? One other person? A captain is the head of a ship, on a small island the only answer is that a shipwreck occurred. Therefore, I will put my possible answer in the following spoiler. Please let me know if I'm correct.

did the captain feed you a dead passenger from a wrecked ship

:offtopic: This is a well-known "Minute Mystery". It may or may not have been posted before (I didn't do a search to look, did you?), but use caution when re-posting things that are not your own as the moderators may delete or lock the thread if that happens. Edited by tiger_lily111