BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

There is a hidden message in this post, you don't need any pencil or paper to find the answer, it's very close range, all you need is look over what's in front of you, forget about wordplay and tricky metaphors, this riddle is different from every other one that has ever been posted here before, don't over think it, eventually someone will find it by accident, though I hope we get someone who will solve it before that...:)

9 answers to this question

There are no periods in the entire paragraph. Each sentence was ended with a comma instead making it a complete run-on?

There is a hidden message in this post, you don't need any pencil or paper to find the answer, it's very close range, all you need is look over what's in front of you, forget about wordplay and tricky metaphors, this riddle is different from every other one that has ever been posted here before, don't over think it, eventually someone will find it by accident, though I hope we get someone who will solve it before that...:)

Edited by alphajonny

Since mostly everyone seems stumped...

Hit reply to the original thread and check out the raw code at locations corresponding to where the following characters are bolded:

"There is a hidden message in this post, you don't need any pencil or paper to find the answer, it's very close range, all you need is look over what's in front of you, forget about wordplay and tricky metaphors, this riddle is different from every other one that has ever been posted here before, don't over think it, eventually someone will find it by accident, though I hope we get someone who will solve it before that...:)"

Edited by mmiguel1

mmiguel1 solved it, nice work dude...

I thought that eventually someone would find it by accident when quoting the post, alphajonny did but he didn't notice the code, tsk tsk tsk...

:P

mmiguel1 solved it, nice work dude...

I thought that eventually someone would find it by accident when quoting the post, alphajonny did but he didn't notice the code, tsk tsk tsk...

:P

Thanks Anza. That is a very clever way to embed secret messages without others having the slightest idea that a message is there.

Edited by mmiguel1