BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey tralala back! I think I'm going to put up a poll with a few options, and then everyone can decide.

Umm had to add reply to manage poll. Poll's up, vote on who you think LOVES BrainDen the most, and who you think is most DEVOTED.

Hey, he wrote all of those guides, I've got to say thats impressive, and he's got all of these links and stuff.

Go unreality :thumbsup:

Rookie's real good too, tho.

Edited by NickFleming

hey y am i even there on the polls ...i mean its not like i'm gonna get any votes... even from myself!

i think peace and LJ shud be added to the polls and no doubt about it rookie loves BD the most...

as for the most devoted it could be me in a few months to come... hehe jk...cant decide on that one...

Edit: just noticed hey some one did vote for me...thnx man!!! :blush:

Edited by Tralala!

Nick....why d'you do this??? :blink:

It's obvious that rookie is da main person and fan, here (although there are many others with more posts than him.....:D)

There are many other fans here......so it's probably rookie, unreality and someone i haven't mentioned here......:D

anyway....who voted for me....??? That was sweet.....thanks :D

I put EDM up because she has those helpful signatures, and if you ask me that shows devotion. Tralala! I put up because she said she used to check every two minutes, and I thought that was impressive, and I put polls up just to confirm what everyone thought.