BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia II

But you were the one who brought that up Tpax my dear.

I brought it up because it made me twitch. My point was really to all the others that there is always the possibility that even though the sage may spy someone, it may still be bad info. The odds are long that you are a baddie.

Remember what I first said after the night post (with respect to my hunch about your hunch?) That's going to affect how I act during the night. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out who I am and maybe we can get our act together and not act so blindly.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. GMaster479 - voting for blackcat1313

2. Pablos4pandas- voting for blackcat1313

3. JarZe - voting for Sayalzah

4. SG – DEAD (Killed by the Dark Magician)

5. Crazypainter - voting for woon

6. blackcat1313 - voting for woon

7. woon - voting for blackcat1313

8. Sayalzah - voting for woon

9. tpaxatb - voting for blackcat1313

10. Medji - voting for woon

11. DudleyDude - voting blackcat1313

12. Izzy – DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

13.akaslickster- voting for-blackcat1313

14. Framm {Captured by the Prince}

15. Lost in Space (LIS) - voting for blackcat1313

I guess this will count. Cheers to the goodies! *drinks a beer at work*laugh.gif

Do I really have to voice out my identity then only you guys trust me as a goodie?

DD is right, if you're useful don't come out with your role you're still alive right now, besides, you already kind of hinted at your role, and if you're being honest (which I hope) you should not come out...

Geez, I have all night to wait for the lynch post and I must stay awake. *tries to be patient*

The day is over, right?

[OFF-TOPIC]

Sorry for that man, but I think PM is gonna end this tomorrow... You should start checking some game pages so you can entertain yourself for the rest of the night! ;)

[/OFF-TOPIC]

The day is over, right?

[OFF-TOPIC]

Sorry for that man, but I think PM is gonna end this tomorrow... You should start checking some game pages so you can entertain yourself for the rest of the night! wink.gif

[/OFF-TOPIC]

I wonder if the posting times will be consistent. I guess blackcat1313 is a goner. I believe the day is over after the lynch.blink.gif

I can be very useful to our goodies team, if you know how to use me.

I have a very very good clue which can help me alot. But if I disclose it, I will put someone into danger.

Ok woon, I dont specifically mean that my upcoming comment is a reply to this specific post but...

You seem totally different. Youve played many a game on here, hosted a few too. And you are using

so many noobish phrases. You are a real good player. So either you..

1. are up to some scheme

2. letting a friend learn how to play mafia using your account

3. are taking extra english classes

4. just caught in the act as a baddie

so what is it?

Ok woon, I dont specifically mean that my upcoming comment is a reply to this specific post but...

You seem totally different. Youve played many a game on here, hosted a few too. And you are using

so many noobish phrases. You are a real good player. So either you..

1. are up to some scheme

2. letting a friend learn how to play mafia using your account

3. are taking extra english classes

4. just caught in the act as a baddie

so what is it?

Answer is

5. I am in the very busy mode of completing reports boss assigned (cause I am taking leave tomorrow) so keep switching between excel files and BD website. Can't really concentrate. :(

Answer is

5. I am in the very busy mode of completing reports boss assigned (cause I am taking leave tomorrow) so keep switching between excel files and BD website. Can't really concentrate. :(

:dry:if you are/were a goodie I am going to be be verrryy sad.

I came in to catch up, and take a deep breath for the night post. Did we lynch Marth?

I'm around but have 5th Dec celebration for Sintaklaas (Santa Claus), it starts tonight and will run throughout the weekend seeing family and friends.

:dry:if you are/were a goodie I am going to be be verrryy sad.

I am sorry, I thought not to delay the game progress just because of me, so I bought the bullet yesterday to conclude that follow the majority should be all right. I will play this as 'good' as I used to be.

Question is: Was I a good player last time? :unsure:

Day 1: Bad luck...

The day was long as the villagers gathered that morning. News of the return of the Dark Knight, now a member of the undead, had spread over the entire town in only a short while. But there was little evidence of who exactly commited the acts the night before. Voting started rather random, no clear call on anything. However, some votes began to gravitate toward Framm and blackcat1313.

Framm didn’t have to defend himself long as during the debate, the Prince’s men came and took Framm in leaving only blackcat with votes.

“But I’m only new! I’m not bad...Honest!” blackcat’s cry rang out over the crowd that began to gather.

“That’s not good enough...We need more than that,” came the response of the villagers.

Some people weren’t so sure of blackcat’s guilt and began to place a few votes on woon, because of his quietness. The votes held no ground though as blackcat still held a high lead.

Blackcat continued to try and prove her innocence to the villagers but to no avail as few votes changed over the long day. As the day drew to a close, the vote was clear and blackcat was to be lynched.

The villagers all crowded around blackcat and picked her up. Cats are known for not liking water so they all took her to the nearby river. They tied her hands together behind her back to prevent her from saving her self.

“Any last words...?”

Blackcat merely shook her head as it seemed that her defense had fallen on deaf ears as no one believed her and the villagers pushed her into the water.

Black cats and the number 13 had always been known to be considered bad luck and it had proven true as news had finally spread to rest of the patrolling town guards as they had come just barely too late to stop the village from throwing in their comrade.

1. GMaster479

2. Pablos4pandas

3. JarZe

4. SG – DEAD (Killed by the Dark Magician)

5. Crazypainter

6. blackcat1313 - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Town Guard)

7. woon

8. Sayalzah

9. tpaxatb

10. Medji

11. DudleyDude

12. Izzy – DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

13.akaslickster

14. Framm {Captured by the Prince}

15. Lost in Space (LIS)

Sorry to see you go so early in your first Mafia game blackcat, keep playing and you'll get the hang of it really quick. And sorry to everyone about how long it too me to get this up. As my reply to CP said...I was "kidnapped" by my fiance so I wasn't able to make the post when I should have. Hopefully now I can keep on schedule. Night 2 begins now. Please send in those actions in red.

It would be nice if we could settle a score somehow, we need to help target the mafia for the knight - if we don't start getting revenge soon we are gonna have huge mountains to climb.

BTW Woon, were you actually close to defending yourself then? I thought you liked being lynched :)

It would be nice if we could settle a score somehow, we need to help target the mafia for the knight - if we don't start getting revenge soon we are gonna have huge mountains to climb.

BTW Woon, were you actually close to defending yourself then? I thought you liked being lynched :)

OK, blackcat is goodie doen't mean I am a baddies. I will try to work on something useful in night 2. I hope I can prove to you.