BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

I went to edit my top post of Mafia to put in a link to the updated, final Rules

(the link is this: http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=42964 )

and it didn't let me edit it... :( What is the time limit again for editing your top post? And what happened to being able to edit it indefinitely if you have enough posts? (do I not have enough posts to regain the VIP status?)

21 answers to this question

( What is the time limit again for editing your top post?

Same as editing any other of your posts- 10 mins.

And what happened to being able to edit it indefinitely if you have enough posts? (do I not have enough posts to regain the VIP status?)

VIP status is chosen on an individual basis, not by post count alone.

I went to edit my top post of Mafia to put in a link to the updated, final Rules

PM me exactly how you'd like the OP to read in full and I'll change it.

I was VIP for a looong time

then one day it got revoked for seemingly no reason (I didn't do anything wrong or get in any flame wars or anything lol)

I think they changed the ranking system at one point.

this is a good opportunity to promote members to VIP ... after discussion with Martini and bonanova, we would like to show respect to the following people for their contribution to this forum ...

itachi-san ... contributed a lot and is always very respectful when disagreeing with others and all around a very mature poster.

octopuppy .... despite the low post count, deserves VIP status due to contribution to several discussions in "Others"

grey cells ... a regular contributor, has entered new riddles and showed respect to newbies and other members ... for attitude to others and high quality posts

there might be a few others, however, these ones definitely deserve it

ps: VIP status is not only about post count and is quite subjective

I agree with all three of those :D

I would be much happier if Duh Puck and unreality were one the list too.

I'm sure the Admin will consider this. May be in the near future.

I don't know what the criteria for VIP selection is . But I guess , LIS , Puck and unreality should have been in the list before me . And there maybe a few more , but I know these guys for quite sometime , hence my mentioning their names . I don't want to sound dominating or offensive in any sense . I just wanted share my thoughts . :)

I would be much happier if Duh Puck and unreality were one the list too.

I'm sure the Admin will consider this. May be in the near future.

I'm sure unreality really deserves to be a moderator. He (and us too) will benefit a lot by having him as one.

I don't think any one else has dedicated so much time and effort in the contents of this forum than him.

Please let me know if I'm wrong!!!

I hope you're not trying to get brownie points in Mafia :P lol

Oh no, you figured that out.

Ok let this be between us, don't let anyone else know about this B)) .

Oh no, you figured that out.

Ok let this be between us, don't let anyone else know about this B)) .

hey it worked esj - you not only survived, but had a VIP satus in mafia III - good job mayor, though Ben Law wld say different - actually he had a say and saves but it went bad for him - we let the healer down

hey it worked esj - you not only survived, but had a VIP satus in mafia III - good job mayor, though Ben Law wld say different - actually he had a say and saves but it went bad for him - we let the healer down

Well :blush: err... :unsure: umm.... hey wait a minute, you were not supposed to open it.