BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

14 answers to this question

I actually think that it is ridiculous to be nationalistic since one deserves no credit for anything that has been done by people who happen to live in an arbitrary area around him/her.

I am proud of my Indian programming and cricket skillz though:) just kidding hehehe

Cheers!

--

Vig

I actually think that it is ridiculous to be nationalistic since one deserves no credit for anything that has been done by people who happen to live in an arbitrary area around him/her.

I am proud of my Indian programming and cricket skillz though:) just kidding hehehe

Cheers!

--

Vig

Have u seen lagan? They have skillz! ;)

I don't really think that America is the best, although a lot of americans would disagree

sure, we're rich

but 1. we're going through inflation right now, and 2. we're very poor culturally

my great grandfather thinks he Aryan or something

I don't like him

I don't really think that America is the best, although a lot of americans would disagree

sure, we're rich

but 1. we're going through inflation right now, and 2. we're very poor culturally

I wholeheartedly agree. America's economy sucks, especially with rising gas prices. Stupid Bush.

Also, we're not that rich, we're trillions (over 25, I checked) of dollars in debt. That's why our economy sucks.

:)
Do u think your nationality is best? be racist or anything i want to know wat u think!
I believe there is no best country, color, or what have you. Human is effin human. When will people look inside the box instead of stereo-typing?. If I don't like you then it's because you have a dislikable interior that is undesirable to being a part of. Then I go about my own business. I've met good and nasty and in between people internationally from many years of customer service. No one can tell me whats best and whats not because that is discriminative. Uncalled for, this day and age. Later.

I wholeheartedly agree. America's economy sucks, especially with rising gas prices. Stupid Bush.

Also, we're not that rich, we're trillions (over 25, I checked) of dollars in debt. That's why our economy sucks.

yep

When Clinton was in office, we had a surplus of money

I can't really remember how much of a surplus, but I'm pretty sure it reached billions

Really i never knew that ;) Well i can tell u this bush ain't doing anything to help this economy!

yep

When Clinton was in office, we had a surplus of money

I can't really remember how much of a surplus, but I'm pretty sure it reached billions

There is an entire topic to bad mouth Bush. This should reflect the title and , does not. Racism does not go away until people find peace within themselves. It shows that there is always one rotten egg that tries to spoil a dozen, when hate plays its role. :rolleyes::)

Edited by akaslickster