BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

The morning after a rousing game of Mafia the Drinking Game at Y-san's pad (aka the Game Pad ;P), the neighbors reported a fire in the storage shed. The police investigation squad found Sinistral's burnt body in the storage shed. The shed had one door and a window that was an open rectangle lined with bars 3 inches apart. The door of the shed (which opened inwards) was blocked by a solid cement block that was 1m by 1m by 1m. The police determined that the block was so heavy that no one person could lift or move the block by themselves. The autopsy revealed that Phaze had died from asphyxiation by smoke inhalation (the usual cause of death in fire incidents). But they couldn't figure out how in the world he could have gotten himself trapped in the shed with the block blocking the door...

Sinistral had left the party at one point to go look for some duct-tape to tape Phaze's mouth shut with...he had gone out to the storage shed and hadn't come back. Everyone had been so out of it at that point that no one really noticed until morning...

Y-san, who had an outstandingly high alcohol tolerance for an Asian girl, went out to the scene of the crime. She looked at it for a few minutes and then asked several of the bulky police officers to lift up the block a little so she could look at the bottom. Sure enough, as she had thought, there was a piece of plastic stuck to the bottom of the block.

She knew that TC, who had been issuing death threats to Sinistral was the murderer, and being underage, he hadn't been invited to the party at her pad. And now she new how he did it.

How did TC kill Sinistral?

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

The morning after a rousing game of Mafia the Drinking Game at Y-san's pad (aka the Game Pad ;P), ..................................

How did TC kill Sinistral?

1) Make sinistral unsober and locked him in the room

2) Put a wooden box, 1m x 1m x 1m with plastic bag inside it very near to the door, a gap which enable TC to go out from there

3) After went out from the door, go to the windows (in between the 3in gap bars) , use a stick to push the wooden box close to the back of the door

4) Pour cement to the box, through the pipe that goes in between the 3in gap bars until 1m x 1m x 1m fully filled

5) Burnt the room, burnt the wooden box to ashes, burnt the plastic bag to ashes, harden the cement, and let the smokes play its role to Sinistral...l

6) however, left the bottom part of the plastic bag unburnt, due to being covered by the cement block.

Case closed B))

2) Put a wooden box, 1m x 1m x 1m with plastic bag inside it very near to the door, a gap which enable TC to go out from there

3) After went out from the door, go to the windows (in between the 3in gap bars) , use a stick to push the wooden box close to the back of the door

4) Pour cement to the box, through the pipe that goes in between the 3in gap bars until 1m x 1m x 1m fully filled

5) Burnt the room, burnt the wooden box to ashes, burnt the plastic bag to ashes, harden the cement, and let the smokes play its role to Sinistral...l

6) however, left the bottom part of the plastic bag unburnt, due to being covered by the cement block.

Case closed B))

Woon was that your only post in this topic? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'll come for you too!

You people should realize that you can't get the answer right in the first post!

That's what got Sinistral killed in the first place!

And I don't know if that was the right answer though cause I was completely out of it last night but it seems plausible...

Edited by ThunderChicken

Case closed B))

Sooo close! But why do you need the plastic? There was a reason for the plastic to be there...;P

Yeah woon, better be careful... solve one of these things with only one post and then all of a sudden everyone wants to kill you.

Want to? I succeeded buddy lol.

I put the plastic under the box of cement, and stuck some of it under the door, and left a small opening big enough for Sinistral to fit through. I then hid and when he walked through, I snuck up to the door, threw some molotov cocktails in through the opening, and pulled the door shut by the plastic sticking through the opening of the door, leaving Sinistral locked inside to burn in a fiery blaze! Haha!

Was that right?

And woon you are sooooo lucky you didn't get that right... Lol.

Edited by ThunderChicken

Sooo close! But why do you need the plastic? There was a reason for the plastic to be there...;P

I knew it!

I am mistaken by saying that TC push the box by pushing a pipe to the box. He didn't choose this method.

In fact, the plastic bag is put at the bottom of the box, with a very long tail exposed out and left outside of the door. When TC closed the door, he pulled the plastic bag from the bottom gap of the door, and hence the box will follow the bag and located exactly near the back of the door. He tried to pull away the plastic bag from the box later then but somehow a small part of the bag remain under the box.

If I am right. TC, then I am not solving it by first post. :D

I knew it!

I am mistaken by saying that TC push the box by pushing a pipe to the box. He didn't choose this method.

In fact, the plastic bag is put at the bottom of the box, with a very long tail exposed out and left outside of the door. When TC closed the door, he pulled the plastic bag from the bottom gap of the door, and hence the box will follow the bag and located exactly near the back of the door. He tried to pull away the plastic bag from the box later then but somehow a small part of the bag remain under the box.

Lol well if you're right then that means I'm right and I posted that before you so you never really solved the murder! ^_^

I knew it!

Very, very good! Just one more thing...he didn't have time to make a specialty box with a sit in the bottom for the plastic...and there was another reason for the plastic as well...;P

Very, very good! Just one more thing...he didn't have time to make a specialty box with a sit in the bottom for the plastic...and there was another reason for the plastic as well...;P

Could it also being used to tight 4 pieces of 1m x 1m panel board together, in order to form a box shape? You know after all it is a store, you could find lots of this stuff.

carton box paper?

If you mean

cardboard box, then you are correct! The plastic also serves as a moisture barrier to prevent the cardboard from soaking up moisture from the wet cement and tearing. The fire, of course, caused the cement to dry faster than it normally would.

Epilogue: On the advice of Y-san and Woon, the police led TC away to a van that would take him to juvenile detention. As he got in the back, he turned towards Woon and stared with his creepy eyes. "You're next!" he hissed before he was pushed inside. The van sped off into the sunset. Y-san sighed. Guess we all know what's coming...

;P

Epilogue: On the advice of Y-san and Woon, the police led TC away to a van that would take him to juvenile detention. As he got in the back, he turned towards Woon and stared with his creepy eyes. "You're next!" he hissed before he was pushed inside. The van sped off into the sunset. Y-san sighed. Guess we all know what's coming...

;P

Woo! Both the current murders (PG's and Sinistrals) have been solved (almost simultaneously) so...who'd like to write Woon's murder?

pre planned - Tc had planted it there after receiving the invite, the water was added from a gdn hose later, TC empored you (phaze) and Sinistral to go by offering extra drinks, He suugested Sinistral shut you uo and gets your share of drinks the rest is history