Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#1 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

Silent Hill is a horror Survival video game series about a ghost town, literally. The town has been cursed for many reasons, the main one being The Orders actions during the past. The Order is a cult that worships a goddess that seems to actually exist, attacking the main characters in a new manifestation once every game. The scenario for this is that Silent Hill’s Goddess finds that people with a connection to the town should be killed, those who were already killed revived for her own amusement, but now everyone is trapped in the town with no choice but to fight for their lives. If the Order is killed then all the connections to the Goddess will be destroyed and they will be set free, those who died before resurrected to live their life again the way they wanted. The Goddess though won’t let this happen and thus she brought back three of her followers to make sure those who escaped Silent Hill once won’t do so again.

The game takes place not at night or day, but in world states known as the Otherworld and Fog World. The otherworld is this games night, and the Fog World this games day. The reason I am using this is to just make the silent hill feel more realistic. Both the Otherworld and the Fog World will last 24 hours, unless all actions are set in early and the Fog World may end early If it’s too high of a majority, but I will give a warning before I do this; now to actually explain these worlds. The Otherworld Is actually the Goddess’s hell, where she does the most punishment through monsters that are taken from the heroes inner and deeper thoughts. She gives certain order members the power to control these monsters. The world around them will fade and peel the bits flying into air and fading. Area’s originally locked now open and the chances into running into something more dangerous higher. The Fog World on the other hand is icy and just slightly calmer. It’s constantly has a blanket of fog that no light can pierce through. Things don’t seem as bad in this world and it’s much safer to go scavenging for supplies. The heroes take this chance to lynch off somebody while they can. For your convience though you can still call it Night/Day

GOODIES the heroes
Alex Shepherd: can kill one person every time while in the Otherworld with his shot gun

Harry Mason: can discover someone’s role by searching for clues while in the Otherworld

James Sunderland: feeling guilty for the killing of his wife if attacked he will let himself die but also take his murderer with him

Heather/Cheryl Mason: since she has two identities her vote counts as two, one, or she can confuse everyone and make it zero

Henry Townshed: locked in his hotel room he will travel through holes that appear for mysterious reasons and stop the action of a character while in the Otherworld

Rose DaSilva: as a mother she is protective thus she will protect someone *save someone every night* every time in the Otherworld *can get BTSC with Travis if he saves the same person*

Travis Grady: as a trucker he has a big rig that he can hide a goodie and protect *save someone every odd night* them while in the Otherworld *can get BTSC with Rose if she saves the same person*

Maria: after being killed many times but still being alive she can’t die while in the Otherworld *can only be lynched*

Baddies the Order
Dahlia Gillespie: as a powerful Order member she holds the meetings, if dies BTSC is gone. If spied upon she appears as a random goodie

Margret Hollaway: As the judge of Shepherds Glen she makes the final say, during the lynch she can change one vote

Walter Sullivan: a psychopathic murderer who thinks the hotel room Harry is in is his biological mother, he has the powers to control ghost after a goodie dies, his first choice becomes his role for the rest of the game

1.??? - the mysterious user asked to be kept secret till the start of the game
2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk

Quick reminders
you can't go two nights in a role with an action
ALL BTSC must be forwarded to me as well
The baddies declare which one of them will be performing the attack
if i remember anything else i will post it here before the game starts and if anyone notices a flaw please do tell
the game itself wont start till the 20th

Edited by Riranor, 16 July 2009 - 12:13 AM.

#2 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk
6.music_luvr95

Edit: question, what if someone saves James Sunderland? Is the save voided or is he still saved?
and... "you can't go two nights in a role with an action" <-did you mean two nights in a row without an action?

Edited by music_luvr95, 16 July 2009 - 12:46 AM.

#3 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:44 AM

question, what if someone saves James Sunderland? Is the save voided or is he still saved?

he is saved but i will hint at his role in the post

#4 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk
6.music_luvr95
7. Limey

Yay! *Is addicted to mafia*

#5 Derrai

Derrai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:42 AM

2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk
6.music_luvr95
7. Limey
8. Derrai

I should be able to stay for this one, so I'm in.

#6 Magic_luver101

Magic_luver101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk
6.music_luvr95
7. Limey
8. Derrai
9. Magic_luver

Edited by Magic_luver101, 16 July 2009 - 09:03 PM.

I'm dyslexic.

Live. Laugh. Love.

#7 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

Since this won't start until Monday, i'll take the plunge and try this out :)

(Note, i am out of town until monday, so if anybody tries to contact me, don't be surprised if i don't respond until then :))

2.Clozo
3.Gmaster479
4.ST
5.Abhisk
6.music_luvr95
7. Limey
8. Derrai
9. Magic_luver
10. tpaxatb

#8 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

is the time cycle going to be a 12 hour or 24 hour clock?

#9 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

is the time cycle going to be a 12 hour or 24 hour clock?

i believe 24 hour will be good enough maybe 20

Edited by Riranor, 16 July 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#10 underground_dan

underground_dan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:21 AM

1. ??? - the mysterious user asked to be kept secret till the start of the game
2. Clozo
3. Gmaster479
4. ST
5. Abhisk