BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Well, it would only take one vote to switch from CP to JarZe, and I'll admit that my vote for CP was more to stimulate conversation, than to actually see her lynched. So, I'm curious, Professor. What makes you say that JarZe is the one we should be lynching? Give me a good case, and I'm not opposed to switching my vote.

I'm saying IDNE has a good reason to believe he knows JarZe's role, but I don't think he has the full picture, only what he thinks is the full picture. It could be he's right. Plus, and I'd need confirmation from LIS, JarZe may be safe inside the ship and unable to be lynched anyway ("out of the game"). Apoc may have been too hasty in trying to obtain his role.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host Program: Archie Tech

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for CrazyPainter

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for one day, one night

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for star_tiger

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for CrazyPainter

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for CrazyPainter

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Jarze

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for star_tiger

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) - voting for Jarze

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for Jarze

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

17 - Some Guy (SG) - Voting for CrazyPainter

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for Riranor

I am removing my vote from JarZe for now due to Apocs wonderful decision and my reasoning stated in the previous post. Moved to Star_Tiger to hopefully get some information.

Edit: Fixed Vote

Edited by IDoNotExist

Look people let's lynch Jarze. If he's innocent it clears things up a bit more and we can be more certain of a few being innocents, also of someone being a definite baddie. If he turns out to be bad, which is what I believe, then we know who to keep an eye on.

Day 1 we want to learn as much as possible, agreed? Well there's alot more to be learned by lynching Jarze. Those of you who are voting for CP because of other people's advice, fancy switching round? We'll gain alot. And I'll be sure to post it after the lynch...

JS makes a strong statement here. I would change my vote from ST to Jarze, but ST's silence is compelling me to continue voting for her.

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Jarze

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for star_tiger

I am going to agree that pressure should be applied elsewhere, for now. After all, my vote doesn't change the majority, but maybe it'll get some other people talking.

Sorry I didn't have time to change my vote this morning with school but I'll do it now. With the JarZe thing dead in the water, for obvious reasons it's got to be ST...

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for star_tiger

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

I wish Apoc hadn't have done that.

Sorry I didn't have time to change my vote this morning with school but I'll do it now. With the JarZe thing dead in the water, for obvious reasons it's got to be ST...

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

Both Crazy Painter and Star_Tiger, we need to here from you now.

Edit: LIS- day ends at 8pm GMT?

Edited by IDoNotExist

I know I haven't posted a lot, but that is because I'm having major school problems and cramming in my service hours now. It's currently "hell week" next week, and I've been beaten dead from assignments and projects. Also, I have to get at least 5 service hours by 2 weeks from now due to some "Duke of Ed" thing which is apparently mandatory. Finally, new pages have been popping out more frequently than I can read and dissect them. I apologize for not being as active as usual, but I'm indeed a goodie and I am not attempting to "lay low". I would say more in my defense, but all I see for reasons for voting for me is not posting so much.

edit: :lol: , can you make that any larger, IDNE? :P Give me a few moments to read through the last 4 pages, and I shall give more of a meaningful post. (sorry, doing this in bio :blush: )

Edited by star_tiger

I'm saying IDNE has a good reason to believe he knows JarZe's role, but I don't think he has the full picture, only what he thinks is the full picture. It could be he's right. Plus, and I'd need confirmation from LIS, JarZe may be safe inside the ship and unable to be lynched anyway ("out of the game"). Apoc may have been too hasty in trying to obtain his role.
How do you lynch a kinapped person - you don't

I am confident on D2 he wil be released or escape :P IOW he is safe - and he cant be kidnapped twice in a row, so D2 is when you see him, chat and check that he is none the worse for his ordeal...

Rember kidnapping has a dice role for 50/50 reveal on the victim - Dun duhn DUHHHHN!

Just a mini sidenote, but I know a couple of people that may be in dire need of a cup of herbal tea :)

Fear not, I’m enjoying my green tea and honey as we speak. Apologies to all if you feel I ‘flew off the handle’ yesterday. I’ll try to exercise a little more…tact. Moving on.

Note to SD and IDNE - stop arguing and start working together!

I agree. IDNE – let’s use that Chesapeake power and get on the same page here. I’ll reread all your posts after this and maybe get on your level.

You're not the only one. Thanks Apoc. But then again, it might work out. If he's bad, his role might be revealed. If he's good, Apoc may have saved him from a lynch. Or, he's bad and his role remains secret and we're up the creek.

So, I think I've missed something. If JarZe is bad, does that mean I'm bad because I've been vouching for him? I should hope not. If his role is revealed to be bad, I'm the first for terminating his program. But I still think he's good…starting to have my doubts though. A lot of you suspect him of being bad. Can someone give evidence?

I don't wanna lynch a goodie to "clear things up" he might be important! You are suggesting that we should lynch him and you believe that he is a baddie, BUT if he is innocent that will "clear things up"??

Yeah, that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. If he is who I think he is, then we definitely don’t want to lynch him. Or any goodie for that matter.

It's all a moot point now, but I want to be sure I follow you JS: So you’re saying if we lynched JarZe and he turns out to be good, then we are down one good guy but we know who a few other good guys are (like myself and to a degree SG for defending him). But then what does that say about the people accusing JarZe? That they’re bad? That would point fingers at IDNE, CP and JS. While I think one of them may be bad, all three are not. So by lynching a GOOD JarZe, we wouldn’t really know any more or less than we know right now. But we’re down one good guy.

Now if JarZe turns out to be a bad guy, then we are minus one Agent (ok, that’s sweet) and you say we’d know who to keep an eye on in the future. Who exactly? Me for vouching? I’m a good guy, even if I did make a very big mistake. (This is still only my second Mafia).

I’m going to have to agree with Andro here, that is NOT a good plan.

Edit: Sorry for the lengthy post, but I wont be back for a couple hours and wanted to fuel the fire some.

Edited by Social_Darwin

ok I am here..I am glad you are questioning your voting. I am not saying that star tiger or jarze are definite baddies cause I dont know. I do know I am not an agent! I have left clues in previous posts as I cant come right out and say anything, like all of us.

And I have no idea if I did any of andro's "not to type" items...I did include a red word promise as a way to point out that she had just done what she warned us not to do. I didnt notice her warning in her signature. Too much to read. I never thought of reading each of our signatures. But that is a good way to get a secret message across...Wish I had thought of it. But I didnt. What are the clues hiding???????? white

edit: Please people think long and hard before we do something wrong!

What Are The Clues Hiding

Edited by crazypainter

I'm really lost on where you think I was defending anyone? I've said almost nothing that wasn't about myself up 'til now (and I think I've been more than clear there). The reason that JarZe is suspicious is out there, but it's not a "something he said" kind of thing. I believe the first to say it was the Professor (T), and the Oracle hasn't jumped on him for lying, and may even be agreeing with him, so I'm inclined to believe there's some merit to the accusation.

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for RainThinker

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

Since Jarze isn't around to be lynched :angry: , I'm changing my vote to Rainthinker who is strangely quiet.

I really feel that so many of you are such better players than I am. You seem to get the little hints and figure out who is who before I do.

<Throwing my hands up.> What else can I do? I am amazed none of you have gotten a clue as to who I am. If you have let me know.

Otherwise I will try another tactic.

Edit: what can I do to make you all change your minds? How much time to we have left?

Edited by crazypainter

I really feel that so many of you are such better players than I am. You seem to get the little hints and figure out who is who before I do.

<Throwing my hands up.> What else can I do? I am amazed none of you have gotten a clue as to who I am. If you have let me know.

Otherwise I will try another tactic.

I have seen a hint at a specific goodie role, yes. I have not seen anyone else directly claim this role and your playing does not contradict it. I have not seen anything you have done that can be labled as baddie, so I am not sure what SD is thinking (though I know exactly what Jarze is thinking, glad to see him out of the way, Dozer can't stop the same color=#Brown]AGENT two nights in a row) I dont have enough evidence to stick up for you Crazy Painter, however I do not see why people are condemning you yet.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I'm really lost on where you think I was defending anyone? I've said almost nothing that wasn't about myself up 'til now (and I think I've been more than clear there). The reason that JarZe is suspicious is out there, but it's not a "something he said" kind of thing. I believe the first to say it was the Professor (T), and the Oracle hasn't jumped on him for lying, and may even be agreeing with him, so I'm inclined to believe there's some merit to the accusation.

You're right, you did not blatently come out and defend him. But in the beginning of the game, you and I were both confirmed good. And I saw something that, in my mind, indicated JarZe was good too. The whole time I was listing potential allies, you never objected really. I took that to mean concurance.

I can't find anywhere the Prof. indicates JarZe. If anything, all he said was that YOU might be the Indie. Maybe I missed it?

Edit: CP, I'll go back and look for something to clear you in my eyes. Til then, well...

Edited by Social_Darwin

Hey, there are 18 players. I am rather sure that all of them have not been posting much. Does it seem that way to you?

Oh crap, I forgot my point.

OK I remember now what I was going to say.

Andro, I looked at your signature and your profile and found no mention of words not to use!

So you are saying your reason to vote for me is based on a 'promise' that I have no way to see.

Rather sorry trap in my opinion. Unless you wanted to catch a goodie. And kill her.

edit: If Jarze is locked up and we cant lynch him, will we be repremanded for voting for him?

Edited by crazypainter

ok I am here..I am glad you are questioning your voting. I am not saying that star tiger or jarze are definite baddies cause I dont know. I do know I am not an agent! I have left clues in previous posts as I cant come right out and say anything, like all of us.

And I have no idea if I did any of andro's "not to type" items...I did include a red word promise as a way to point out that she had just done what she warned us not to do. I didnt notice her warning in her signature. Too much to read. I never thought of reading each of our signatures. But that is a good way to get a secret message across...Wish I had thought of it. But I didnt. What are the clues hiding???????? white

I just spent twenty minutes re-reading and double re-reading all your posts. There's nothing there. I can usually pick up those subtle dropped hints. I'm starting to think you just want people to believe you provided hints (cause thats what a goodie would do and not a baddie) and they just can't see them. "Oh well, I can't see what see's hinting at but if there's a hint she must be good" I'm not buying it. The only thing remotely closer to a hint was well before the game started, and if thats true you can't die anyway. So, I'll take the step...

4 - Izzy

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for RainThinker

16 - Star Tiger (ST) -

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for CrazyPainter

Unless someone points me to evidence otherwise.

Also a JarZe lynch vote may result in a random lynch or no lynch I don't know.

Also a JarZe lynch vote may result in a random lynch or no lynch I don't know.

Luckily, JarZe is out of the game till the next lynch. BE SURE TO LYNCH HIM THEN, especially if I am killed in the night!

SG, IDNE and others who are voting for me, what do you want? I already explained my absence, yet you are still voting for me. I have yet to see another reason for why you are still voting for me. If you don't give me anything to work with, I can't defend myself very effectively.

CP, I don't know what you mean. Please clarify on your clues :) I think I caught something, but it doesn't make any sense :lol: I can always use my creativity, but that will lead to...many roles you can have :huh: including a baddie :P

Here is what I can decipher out of the Night Post, hopefully it will help someone-

Roles:

Merovingian (aka the Frenchman)- Protected himself Night 1 with Persephone

................KILL(not N1) kill/delete in the form of ghosts, ghouls, demons etc

................Persephone - Distraction - out of action 1D 1N if they approach L'Ohme Francais -

................Twin #1 Virus (Kill attacker 3/4 chance )

................Twin #2 Virus ditto (Kill attacker 2/3 chance)

................The Trainman - Firewall (against spyware) N1.... 3/3 - N2.... 3/4 - N3.... 2/3

Agents (programs) BTSC - Vote a target every night (must dedicate an agent to act).

Odd nights can use a firewall on an agent, player (safe) (CAN USE ON BROWN NIGHT 2, must kill him before then)

Smith - Nights can copy any player once other than Neo (if Neo selected - random player chosen)- Copied Johnson- Investigated Twin Pop (FAILED, Blocked by Trinity?)

Brown - Twice can 'spoil' one players vote to not count odd days - not same player- Dedicated to the Kill- Targeted SD (FAILS, blocked by Dozer who knows ID?)

Jones - blocks twice- Blocked himself?

Johnson - spy twice D or N- Investigated Some Guy

Thompson - divert action odd night, not same twice in a row- No Action

Freed Humans -

Neo - the One - Wipes out the Agents/independent. Invulnerable while Trinity is alive, If he finds her he gets BTSC with her - Neo can't kill Trinity accidently, once only he will auto save her if attacked - kill action is void- Looked for Trinity

Trinity - knows Neo. Saves him automatically can block twice in the game - Gets BTSC if Neo finds her- No Action, no attempt on Neo (Blocked Smith?)

Morphieus - saves, if self 50/50 chance – Attempted Save on Some Guy, no direct attack apparent (Spy by Johnson = Random Event?)

Cypher (betrayer) - Dice role(roll) - 1 or 2 = info to other side (random player), 3 or 4 = Save (choses), = 5 or 6 Block (choses)- Gave info to Agents

Apoc - Kidnaps using the Nebuchanezzar = 1D or 1N out of game, 50/50 role reveal – Obducted JarZe, Day 1

Dozer - block actions not same player twice in a row, Blocked Brown, Knows ID? (cannot block Brown Night 2)

Tank - First Aid, 2/3 chance success- Protected himself

Mouse - 3/4 chance to identify one of the dead/deleted, but can not fail twice in a row, Knows Trinity (can't tell) and will die in her place 50/50 chance,- No Action, No attempt on Trinity?

Switch - can kill every other night if Trinity dies, No Action

Usable Programs for the freed humans

Ceraph - guards the Oracle (automatic),- No action, no attempt on Oracle

The Oracle - SPY, can get BTSC with Morpheus once he is found- Investigated Prof. T

The watchmaker - any night not two in a row, picks role of freed human- I give details, can not make info public- Investigated Trinity (cannot investigate night 2)

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD) – Targeted by Brown for Termination

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)- Investigated by Smith

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)- Protected by Morpheus, Investigated by Johnson (Explains random glitch?)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT)- Investigated by Oracle

SG, IDNE and others who are voting for me, what do you want? I already explained my absence, yet you are still voting for me. I have yet to see another reason for why you are still voting for me. If you don't give me anything to work with, I can't defend myself very effectively.

CP, I don't know what you mean. Please clarify on your clues :) I think I caught something, but it doesn't make any sense :lol: I can always use my creativity, but that will lead to...many roles you can have :huh: including a baddie :P

\

We just need something that says "I am a goodie" in a way that hints at your roll and some proof. Though there is no argument for your guilt you are not looking to good right now with the argument (or lack of) for your innocence.

Thanks for your clues IDNE. They are very clear. I will follow your recommendation to lynch Jarze on day 2 unless he is killed on night 2. I think we need to protect IDNE on Night 2 for his bravery in revealing who Jarze is.