Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#21 Firebird766

Firebird766

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

How many night PM's do you still need?

#22 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

How many night PM's do you still need?

Hey guy's quit getting on PM about night roles. There are a lot of players in this game, and it takes a lot of time to get the roles in, and get everything sorted. Ask anyone who's hosted a game. Most of us have/had under 20 characters and it still gets/got crazy.

#23 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

Something I forgot to point out in the rules (I knew I'd forget something). Players with BTSC cannot target the same person!

#24 Skywalker

Skywalker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

Doubt here: I think all roles have defenses, but do we have to declare the defense beforehand or is it automatic? Also, if declaration is needed, is a defense wasted if the person is not targeted? :huh:

Thks! :D

#25 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:16 AM

Doubt here: I think all roles have defenses, but do we have to declare the defense beforehand or is it automatic? Also, if declaration is needed, is a defense wasted if the person is not targeted? :huh:

I'm pretty sure we all choose to use our attack OR defense.

not sure about the waste or not.

#26 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:17 AM

To Clarify defenses: Everyone has 2 defenses (Except for Namine who has 3). You must say that you wish to use your defense in your night action PM and that will be the only action you take (You can't defend and attack or defend and use ability). If you use it, it's gone for good whether or not you're targeted. That's part of the strategy :D

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 07 January 2009 - 12:18 AM.

#27 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

Another clarification: "Do nothing" is not a valid option. You must take some sort of action.

#28 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

To Clarify defenses: Everyone has 2 defenses (Except for Namine who has 3). You must say that you wish to use your defense in your night action PM. If you use it, it's gone for good whether or not you're targeted. That's part of the strategy :D

It also makes my brain hurt ;) So, defenses are invincible? :D Gosh, 22 characters...memorizing all their descriptions might take some time :P Just for clarification, but are there any goodies or baddies, or is it just kill everyone who's not on your team? :lol:

#29 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

It also makes my brain hurt ;) So, defenses are invincible? :D Gosh, 22 characters...memorizing all their descriptions might take some time :P Just for clarification, but are there any goodies or baddies, or is it just kill everyone who's not on your team? :lol:

kill everyone who's not on your team :P

#30 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

Well...Technically the Light are the goodies but your goal is to defeat both teams.

And defenses are invincible unless someone's ability breaks the defense. (Such as Axel or Sora)

Edited by Prince_Marth85, 07 January 2009 - 12:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users