Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars Mafia

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#451 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

I think you would have had trouble living for long as Dark Side. The very first action I'd have taken was asking the goodies to see you off to that great X-Wing hangar in the sky.

I dunno, the darkside forgot about their last RID and RID Kill.....if I had been recruited with DV Still alive I could have had the killing roles offed fairly quickly. :) I had plans to win for both sides. :)

#452 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

Question: What is a Spreadsheet thingy and how do you do that? :)

#453 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

A lot of us use spreadsheets (personally I use Microsoft Excel, and a lot of colors) to help keep track of who's who in these games. Mine was pretty simple, being a spy role. I just had blues being goodies, reds baddies, and green being pilots/luke. Some people's are a LOT more complicated though, using the things that they know (like roles) when they're reading posts to figure out who's telling the truth about what, who's defending who, whether or not people's defenses change (well I WAS defending the other mafia, but he's going down, so I better jump on lynching him quick...) etc. etc.

#454 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

A lot of us use spreadsheets (personally I use Microsoft Excel, and a lot of colors) to help keep track of who's who in these games. Mine was pretty simple, being a spy role. I just had blues being goodies, reds baddies, and green being pilots/luke. Some people's are a LOT more complicated though, using the things that they know (like roles) when they're reading posts to figure out who's telling the truth about what, who's defending who, whether or not people's defenses change (well I WAS defending the other mafia, but he's going down, so I better jump on lynching him quick...) etc. etc.

Hm... I'll need a new notebook... :huh:

Thanks! :)

#455 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Haha, maybe... I don't know, I like the computer bit because of how much deception is going on. It lets me change things around quickly (and a lot) while I'm trying to see which lies are lies, by seeing which fits in better with the truth I know. Anyways, everyone has their own system (and some people have no system), so, whatever works best for you :)

And I have to know... how did nobody see Night 1 and go "Impervious was CLEARLY invincible that night?"

#456 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

Haha, maybe... I don't know, I like the computer bit because of how much deception is going on. It lets me change things around quickly (and a lot) while I'm trying to see which lies are lies, by seeing which fits in better with the truth I know. Anyways, everyone has their own system (and some people have no system), so, whatever works best for you :)

And I have to know... how did nobody see Night 1 and go "Impervious was CLEARLY invincible that night?"

It was my first mafia I was too busy combing my fur (Chewbacca) :blush: but yeah it was too obvious! :lol:

Edited by andromeda, 24 January 2009 - 06:54 PM.

#457 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:56 PM

all i want to do is ask Izzy how the heck killing her, then giving me away as DV would help....

Well, if it weren't for R2 ruining everything... We would have most likely won.

#458 reaymond

reaymond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

1. DMS [R2D2] (and saviour for the Jedi :P)
2. Prince Marth [C3PO]
3. Silverheart - [Yoda] Killed Night 3
4. SomeGuy [Obi-Wan]
5. Star Tiger [Han Solo]

6. Peace [Darth Vader] - Lynched Day 4

7. Izzy - [Palpatine] Killed Night 3
8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2
9. Kat/Twin Pop - [Jabba the Hut] Killed Night 4

10. Limeliam [Pilot]
11. Twin_Bro [Pilot]
12. A. Person [Grand Moff Tarkin] Lynched Day 3
13. Riranor [Pilot] - Lynched Day 2
14. Neptune [Boba Fett] - Lynched Day 1
15. andromeda [Chewbacca] - Killed Night 2
16. Twin_Pop
[Princess Leia] - Killed Night 2
17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious [Luke Skywalker]

Grey=Dead
Blue=Winner
Black=erm...? Neither of the above, but well played Liam and Twin_Bro

#459 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

I think this is one of few games on here so far that I've managed to survive until the end.

#460 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:27 PM

Oh trust me...I caught on to it and mentioned to Reay how much it had to be Luke but he kept telling me it was possibly a saving role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users