4) Dms172 (DEAD) Killed by Jinx

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE6) Silverheart - SomeGuy

7) Peace*out (DEAD) Found to be Octopussy

8) A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

9) Grey Cells - voting for A Person

10) Izzy - voting for SomeGuy

11) Someguy - voting for A Person

12) Twin Pop -Voting for Silverheart

I'm going to throw in my vote quickly before I go to bed :)

I have to get up early tomorrow and I'm exhausted from shopping with our lovely host *yawns*

Call it a gut feeling, but...I don't know just more suspicious....

Edit: colors :P & the lovely host is NOT reaymond...just a hint ;)

Edited by Silverheart

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Laughs* I'd hope not, I'd like to know if my best friend runs off to Europe...in the event of a tie, I will flip a coin or roll a die depending on how many people are in the tie. Just a reminder, day ends in ten and a half hours.

<(^-^)>

What am I supposed to defend? There have been no reasons, just "I think AP is a baddie"

Yeah! Defending is always difficult in these games. Especially if you are a baddie. Of course, I am not saying that you are a confirmed baddie.

If you really want to save yourself you may have to enlighten us on your night activities, for instance. Today is a crucial day for us heroes, so you can even come out with your role to help us, eventhough it is not appreciated by our hosts. :P

ST and Twin, I'd like you to take a look at the roster, and see what you see. I'm aligning myself with the person who was attacked by Spectre last night. You should likely do the same.

Just to be in the clear, I am not completely sure AP is SPECTRE. But based on some reasonable assumptions and eliminations, AP looks to be a SPECTRE.

As I said I cannot be completely sure. But I am almost sure. And it was due to something which happened on the first day.

And ST,I have no additional information. Hey! You could be SPECTRE, maybe that's why you are asking me. :P

Ahh... the ongoing cycle that is mafia...

you look suspcious --> you look suspicious! --> I think she looks suspicious! --> someone suspicious would say that! I think you're suspcious! --> I think you're suspicious! --> etc.

Welcome to the game Izzy. I don't see why people are voting for AP or SG. I want to share the reasons I am voting for Silver:

1. Kat said in the beginning of the game that posting confirmed your role and that she hadn't received confirmations from some baddies. I looked and found that the only people who didn't post by then were Grey, Silver and Lime.

2. Grey was attacked by Spectre the next night reducing his suspicion for me.

3. Silver said "wasn't one of the baddies role to secretly change vote". That secret had not been disclosed anywhere publicly.

4. When I asked her why she said that she said, "I thought I read it somewhere".

I recommend changing your votes to Silver. She is the likeliest baddie.

1. Kat said in the beginning of the game that posting confirmed your role and that she hadn't received confirmations from some baddies. I looked and found that the only people who didn't post by then were Grey, Silver and Lime.

I am not helping anyone in any way, but Twin Pop, reread the PM you got with your role - you should find that you were asked to reply via PM to confirm your role... Kats previous message was simply to save my inbox filling up, because some people hadn't confirmed kat just took a post on this thread as their confirmation. ;)

edit: typo

edit2: do I even need to point out my edits now lol - i presume people aren't going to prejudice me as being suspicious in this game for editing without stating a reason :P

Edited by reaymond

I am not helping anyone in any way, but Twin Pop, reread the PM you got with your role - you should find that you were asked to reply via PM to confirm your role... Kats previous message was simply to save my inbox filling up, because some people hadn't confirmed kat just took a post on this thread as their confirmation. ;)

edit: typo

edit2: do I even need to point out my edits now lol - i presume people aren't going to prejudice me as being suspicious in this game for editing without stating a reason :P

You may never know...AAH! Your post looks suspicious! The host is the actual mafia! :o :o :o

ST and Twin, I'd like you to take a look at the roster, and see what you see. I'm aligning myself with the person who was attacked by Spectre last night. You should likely do the same.

Aah, that was what I was trying to battle out. GC, a pretty confirmed goodie, is voting for AP, and from the above, seems pretty sure of his gut feeling. On the other hand, Silver made that very suspicious comment that, as TwinPop mentioned, had not been publicly revealed. So, what are we going to do, lynch one today, and Bond (if he is still alive, hopefully) could get rid of the other, or possibly through tomorrow's lynching? If that's the case, I'm going to switch my vote to AP. I hope you're right, GC.

Hosts: Kat and Reaymond

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger - A Person

3) Limeliam voting for A Person

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart - SomeGuy

8) A. Person-voting for SomeGuy

9) Grey Cells - voting for A Person

10) Izzy - voting for SomeGuy

11) Someguy - voting for A Person

12) Twin Pop -Voting for Silverheart

edit: forgot to remove quote tags :blush:

Edited by star_tiger

3. Silver said "wasn't one of the baddies role to secretly change vote". That secret had not been disclosed anywhere publicly.

4. When I asked her why she said that she said, "I thought I read it somewhere".

I recommend changing your votes to Silver. She is the likeliest baddie.

The first 2 points have been cleared by our suspicious host, reaymond. :P

Yeah! Silver saying that sounds a bit odd. But in the previous games I have played, the x2 vote(i.e. one vote counting as 2) ability is given only to heroes or innocents. So I think Silver was just giving her idea, and moreover a baddie coming out with that information is a bad move.

There may be another reason why silver said that. If I am correct I will try telling that after the day ends.

The first 2 points have been cleared by our suspicious host, reaymond. :P

Acutally, the 2nd point was cleared by the baddies who tried to kill you on night 2 :P

On another note just 1 hour left to change your votes... if anything needs to be done, then do it now!

nah, she's just curious about what she should be defending against. if you really think she's bad, get some facts! but, to be honest, I think she's bad too......

but you didn't hear me say that. :D

Oh I guess I read that wrong :P

Gah, sorry for the wait everyone! Also, Rainthinker has returned, and Izzy is no longer in his space. He can explain why he was inactive.

Day 2

It was another day, and that meant it was time for another lynching. The crowd pushed two people towards the fountain where Kat and Reaymond were standing. Someguy and A. Person looked at each other nervously, and faced the angry crowd.

“It seems we have a tie,” Reaymond announced. Kat rolled her eyes.

“Way to point out the obvious,” she whispered, and raised her voice to the crowd.

“I will be back with a coin!” and with that, walked off towards her hosting bag. While she rummaged through it, Reaymond stood controlling the crowd, and he double checked the votes. He gasped; star_tiger’s vote had been scribbled out messily, and replaced with a crudely drawn name...

“Erm...everyone?” he waved his arms at the noisy crowd, who turned and focused their attention on him, “It seems that we no longer have a tie...” Just then Kat returned with a mafia coin, the images of a grim reaper and an angel on each side of the silver coin.

“Ok, I’m goo...” she stopped; the whole crowd was quiet and were staring at Reaymond, who shoved the voting roster into Kat’s hands. She looked at the new votes, and sighed.

“Why did I need this coin then?” Kat grumbled, and looked at the two candidates.

“I’m sorry...Someguy, you have the most votes,” Kat looked at him sadly, and he nodded. Reaymond handed him a blindfold, and the hosts looked at each other.

“It’s your turn,” Kat nudged Reaymond, and he nodded, pulling out his own silencer gun. Someguy closed his eyes, and Reaymond shot. Someguy lay dead on the ground at A. Person’s feet, who backed away from the pooling blood. Kat knelt down next to Someguy, and pulled out a TV remote from his pocket. She pressed a button, and a mechanical claw shot out.

“I’m sorry, Q,” she sighed, and the glum looking crowd departed home. Only the SPECTRE agents were happy about today...

Q

Shown Ability Can save one person every even night, but may only save themself once.

Secret Ability Has a 50% chance of having BTSC with M (Coin was flipped, M and Q DID get BTSC)

Hosts: Kat and Reaymond

1) Impervious (DEAD) Killed by Bond

2) Star_tiger

3) Limeliam

5) Neptune'sObsoluteVersion (DEAD) Killed by SPECTRE

6) Silverheart

8) A. Person

9) Grey Cells

10) Rainthinker

11) Someguy (DEAD) Found to be Q

12) Twin Pop

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

Well it's night now send in your pms

And since when did you become the host??? :P Nobody had actually stated that Night 3 had begum until my next post afterwards :P

Edited by reaymond