Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy Battle

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#231 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:23 AM

:mad: WHAT!!! <_< i was killed :angry: by a dead :mad: man. <_<

*Coughcough* WOman, technically ;) I was cloud, and last time I checked I was a girl :P Aw don't take it badly, it was a fun game right? :D
<(^-^)>

Edit: Btw, Cloud is AWESOME! I wikipedia-ed him, and I totally love his hair B))

Edited by Kathleen, 06 November 2008 - 04:25 AM.

#232 dms172

dms172

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:37 AM

just a thought. maybe i could come back to life in the second game, so i can kill cloud :lol:

#233 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:46 AM

just a thought. maybe i could come back to life in the second game, so i can kill cloud :lol:

Uhh...No <_< Sephiroth won't be in the next one. I have other ideas :ph34r:

#234 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:54 AM

:P

<(^-^)>

#235 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:50 PM

OMG, THAT WAS THE BEST POST EVER!!! *dramaticness* luv the pics, not to mention the fact that Kat came back alive and killed off dms :P The second best death would be murdered by your arch-enemy who came back alive after he got poisoned and died, the first being dramatic suicide :D

I've already got plans for FFB2 in the work. But it won't be until after Jumper at the very least.

OOH, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out of classroom, and runs happily around school 5 times, knocking over principal in the process*
OH, I hope I get another evil character...the Angel of Death was definitely fun to play, especially when I killed off Lime and CP... *evil laugh*

#236 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

Well hooray the innocents win so I can reveal I was Shadow :D B)) I was a ninja :ph34r:

#237 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

Well hooray the innocents win so I can reveal I was Shadow :D B)) I was a ninja :ph34r:

Yeah, a ninja who had it out for me! You comprimised my life with your poison <_< Don't think I'll forget it :ph34r:
<(^-^)>

#238 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

Wow in 2 mafias I have won 2 because I was innocent both times and I was a ninja in this mafia :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

#239 Prince_Marth85

Prince_Marth85

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1405 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:31 AM

If you'd like to pre-sign up for Final Fantasy Battle 2, send me a PM. It'll be at least after Jumper and Heroes Hybrid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users