Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia VI: Gangs of Denbrain

• Please log in to reply
1076 replies to this topic

#721 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:24 PM

People, you really need to shut up

#722 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:56 PM

If Mekal gets his complaining about the Policeman posts, I get this: :P

Yoruichi stood motionlessly in the middle of the pavilion, her left hand grasping the sheath of the katana at her side and her right hand grasping the hilt. Around her circled five of most skilled and ruthless warriors of the Qing Ai Clan. Many of their brothers had fallen to the blade of the great Y-san, and now that they had discovered that she was a female...well, the only way to wash away the stain on their honor was with her blood.

The silent tension was broken when the first warrior came rushing at her with his sword raised above his head. Faster than the human eye could see, she drew her katana and swung it out in an arc, slicing the man cleanly in half. The second warrior came at her from behind, trying to take her by surprise, but, living up to her legend, in a flash she had whirled around and thrust her blade through his torso.

She withdrew the blade and pulled her arm up and to her right just in time to cut off the head of her third attacker. She brought her katana to a position directly in front of her as the two remaining warriors came at her, one from either side.

Her eyes were focused on a spot ten feet in front of her, and she listened as her attacker's warcries grew louder as they approached. Suddenly, all sound ceased. The attackers had frozen in their tracks two feet away from her position...?

Several seconds passed with no movement and no sound...then the bodies of the warriors topped over as blood spurted into the air from gashes in their chests. Her motion had been unseen, but the results were apparent. *This* was the power of one who had been a Shinigami Ninja in a previous lifetime.

As she returned her katana to its sheath, Yoruichi heard the sound of a familiar pair of small feet coming up behind her. It was Little Mirin, the girl who the village boys had thrown stones at and whom she had protected. Turning around, she said, "It's alright now, you and the villagers will never have to fear those men aggggg....."

Her sentence was interrupted as a dagger was plunged into her abdomen. She crumpled to her knees as blood spewed out of her mouth. She looked up at the child with eyes filled with disbelief. "Why...?" she choked as she coughed up more blood.

The child stared at her with steady emotionless eyes. "Because the Oracle said you were part of the Y, and even though we know nothing about the Y, the Oracle said you were evil, and the Oracle is an honorable man."

Yoruichi lifted her blood-stained hand and stroked the child's cheek, leaving behind a dark red streak. "Child," she said, her voice waning and eating up the last of her strength "You have no idea what you have done. You have just unleashed upon yourselves a storm of evil the likes of which no man could ever imagine..."

And with that, her bloody lips formed into a sad smile and she fell backwards onto the blood soaked ground.

Okay, *now* I'm a ghost ;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 17 August 2008 - 09:03 PM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#723 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

wow. nice

sorry posting before day post but i had to

#724 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:24 PM

umm lemme catch up

btw the Tax Collector took Ysan out of the vote, not sure if that has effect, I have a lot of reading to do

#725 itsclueless

itsclueless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

umm lemme catch up

btw the Tax Collector took Ysan out of the vote, not sure if that has effect, I have a lot of reading to do

Oh wow, how surprising, ESJ was telling the truth ;)

#726 Mekal

Mekal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1190 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

umm lemme catch up

umm... :unsure: i would just like to say that... i think that the PM's would be a really cool element to add to mafia... baddies could try to fabricate them...also...*whimper* dont hurt me... :unsure:
edit:grammer

Edited by Mekal, 17 August 2008 - 10:41 PM.

#727 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

I saw the rule "No using PMs in-game" in Lostpedia Mafia, and I was like 'hmm, weird. Why would you need such a rule?' lol @ me. No more of that, guys :P

I'll write the day post ;D Nobody post until I do, please

Edited by unreality, 17 August 2008 - 10:44 PM.

#728 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

Mafia VI Rules, Roles, Voting Help
Mafia VI Intro
Night One - Cliff Jumping
During Day One - Mekal's Suffrage
During Day One - No More Tacos
Day One - Azure Sky
Night Two - Fly By Night

Triple Kill

The second day of the baddie war in Denbrain ended with a quiet evening. Quiet if you were ten thousand feet underground, deaf, and with a blanket around your ears just in case.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" the townspeople shouted. Yoruichi-san was up for hanging in the town square. The executioner was fitting her head into the rope noose. "Die! Die! Die! Die!"

"Any last words?" Mekal yelled from the crowd. Amazingly, he hadn't been arrested OR audited that day!

"Yeah," Ysan spat. "The Yakuza shall prevail! The Yak-" Her neck snapped as the executioner kicked away the bucket. The crowd screamed in delight- they had lynched a baddie! One of the elusive and mysterious Yakuza, no less.

"Wait!" someone cried from one end of the square. In an instant, everyone was quiet and all attention focused on the small figure. "Uh- umm, hi," they said meekly. "I just found these. QA identities! They've been living here in Denbrain under Innocent aliases!"

At once the crowd surged toward the unlucky fellow. "Who?" they shouted. "Who are they?"

"Whoa, whoa, quiet," he responded, and the crowd silenced themselves again. The discoverer of the aliases read off the names: "Clueless... and... Twoaday..."

At once the crowd erupted into angry noise, and Clueless and Twoaday were crowdsurfed toward the middle.

"The Phoenix died last night," Frost noted. "You must've had to lynch Johnson today, or die!"

The crowd hung on to the last word: "Die die die die!"

At the far end of the crowd, Clueless and Twoaday broke free, but the executioner drew a massive broadsword from his back. Clueless and Twoaday looked at each other and swung Ysan's body in front of the executioner as he hacked down toward them. The QAs dodged around her as well as the executioner and drew their own knives, scrambling to jump from the podium and get away into the streets- unfortunately the executioner was lightning quick, and spun around to lance Twoaday in the back, straight through the heart, and out the other side, the broadsword slick with blood. As the executioner pulled the massive sword out of the QAs back, Clueless jumped down and hit the cobbled square hard, rolling into a standing position and taking off across the square.

The executioner roared and hurled the broadsword- it flew through the air like a massive arrow, reaching a peak and tipping downwards, hurtling now like a lightning bolt- straight into Clueless's head, where the broadsword drove straight down, all the way through his body.

The half-body half-sword toppled over, bloody and unrecognizable. The crowd cheered. The GR was dead. The QAs were dead. Two Mafiosos were dead. One Yakuza was dead... only one Mafioso and one Yakuza remained. Would there be a baddie revenge tonight?

Nobody noticed, during all the fuss, that the Tax Collector had been trying to say that Ysan's vote was removed (didn't matter now), but also that Pw0nzd had been nabbed by the police and was already in jail.

Host: Unreality
1) GC - DEAD [Mafioso - Bankroller] Killed by Yakuza
2) Frozen - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Mafia
3) Frost
4) Brandonb
5) Dawh
6) Ysan - DEAD [Yakuza] Lynched
7) LIS - DEAD [Defender] Lynched
8) Clueless - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered
9) Twoaday - DEAD [QA] Alias discovered
10) Cherry Lane - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
11) Johnson
12) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [Street Vendor] Dispatched by Mafia
13) Phaze - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper
14) Mekal
15) Rene
16) CrazyPainter
17) Pw0nzd
18) Dusty - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Ninja
19) LM
20) Dnae - DEAD [Mafioso] Masked Lover
21) Tolecnal

Edited by unreality, 17 August 2008 - 11:03 PM.

#729 itsclueless

itsclueless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

Nice job everyone, I had a lot of fun in my first ever mafia game (I would sometimes wake myself at three in the morning to check the boards, then go back to bed).

Good job Mekal sticking up for yourself ;)

I'm sorry I was such a madman towards you, ESJ, but you know I had to do it.

Y
oruichi-san is just too smart for me, foiling my elegant plan.

Oh no, I feel the tugging starting! They're dragging me awaaayayaaaaayaayaaaaaAAAAAhaaaHHAhhhhhhhHHHGahdgghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

#730 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:16 PM

:P Good job QAs! And you too, Ysan. Sorry about Mekal cheating, it was uncalled for and obviously not allowed. It was fine that Clueless followed suit, he had to in response, but I don't know why Rene cheated too afterwards! <_<

however it wasn't officially "cheating", wasn't in the rules... but cmon! lol :D Just don't let it happen again, guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users