Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

EXPERT TEST - Please read all instructions before starting

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 TOPHAT

TOPHAT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

I had a law proffesuer pull that one on me, he assigned a seen essay, which is when you are given the question before hand, prepare an answer and then write it out in the exam no notes or anything it tests your research and memory. only on the page handed out three weeks before the exam in vey fine print on the bottom, it said DO NOT ATTEND THIS EXAM wait outside afterwards and hand me your assignment. so exam time came i went and got a coffee with my friends. my classmates were shocked i wasn't there. when the results were read out i was the only one that passed, the topic was contract law moral always read the fine print

#12 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:09 PM

hehe, I saw this one like 15 yrs ago. and only me and 1 other student in a class of about 25 got it.

#13 Kay

Kay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:50 PM

I remember back in fourth grade, in a class of about thirty or forty students, we got a test like this. I sat there quietly on my desk and exchanged knowing glances with my teacher, trying to supress giggles, while my classmates jumped ontop of their desks and made chicken noises. As each one got to the end, i heard them gasp one by one and i had to to laugh.

#14 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Hahahahahahaha. I love this test. I didn't get fooled by it. :) Anyways, it is really weird how many people only read the first direction and then do it. I gotta show this to everyone i know. :)

#15 Nayana

Nayana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:45 PM

yes....quite an interesting test.... :D

#16 Ezkaty

Ezkaty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:57 AM

lol i just gave the test to my friends, they loved it. :)

#17 largeneal

largeneal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

Yes, a very nice test, and I also did one of these towards the end of my first grade year. It was a little more clever than this one, though, because this one FORCES you to read the directions. The one I took (yes, took) had a nice paragraph of directions followed by a good 20 multiple choice questions. Yes, a few dorks in our class actually read the directions that ended with something like "do not do anything but write your name on this test," but no way am I going to read instructions on how to take a multiple choice test!! Was a good lesson, one that I should have learned, but to this day I still don't listen :)

Even better, I'd say that upon graduation of college I earned a total of 180 credits (~24 hours/semester). BUT, each semester, I figure I went to class a total of 4 times per class (assuming 3 tests - first day to get the syllabus, other three to take the tests - except psychology and other basic classes - girls were better looking in those classes :) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users