Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#11 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:49 AM

Time to unleash new missiles:

NEBRASKA
B0K3E3R3

MARYLAND
R0N2A3Y2

NEWYORK
W0K2E2Y2

The Evil Mastermind nods appreciatively at the progress so far and ponders where do evil masterminds actually congregate. Do they have clubs or something? If they do, they sure must have a sort of membership challenge so one needs to prove his worth before admission. Yeah, definitely.

Edited by araver, 27 October 2010 - 02:49 AM.

Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#12 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:30 AM

Spoiler for ABORT (incomplete)

Let's put that theory to the test.

Can I get:

Illinois

RhodeIsland

Colorado (this one should be good...)

Arizona

Edited by Molly Mae, 27 October 2010 - 03:38 AM.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#13 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:48 AM

Scratch RhodeIsland.

Give me

OHIO

COLORADO

INDIANA (was this one posted? [No, it wasn't])

And now I'm talking to myself.

Edited by Molly Mae, 27 October 2010 - 03:50 AM.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#14 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

OK, I haven't figured it all out but this should be worth a punt:

ABORT
O0T2B0O3

#15 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

OK, I haven't figured it all out but this should be worth a punt:

ABORT
O0T2B0O3

System ignores failed attempt.
Summer of 2014:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for Justice League Unleashed (Again) - Second Arc: Of Magic and Men. Come join the madness!  :thumbsup:

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#16 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

The Evil Mastermind wakes up to find 3 more targets already selected. Oh well, nothing to do but provide the corresponding passwords and

OHIO
I1I3O4I4

COLORADO
L1D4C3L5

INDIANA
D0A4N2D5

three more states bite the *radioactive* dust.

Edited by araver, 27 October 2010 - 03:22 PM.

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#17 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

Spoiler for Commands so far ... just a recap, nothing new

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#18 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

Evil Mastermind opens the TV and sees live transmissions from South Carolina. This can't be! :unsure:

Oh, no, reading the logs it seems that the Evil Mastermind has entered a wrong password for South Caroline. Shame on him! :duh:

The Evil Mastermind enters the correct password:

SOUTHCAROLINA
U0A6O3U7

And quickly checks if the rest of the passwords were correct. Indeed they are.

------------------------------------------
P.S.: Sorry about that! Beginner's mistake :(
Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

#19 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

Evil Mastermind opens the TV and sees live transmissions from South Carolina. This can't be! :unsure:

Oh, no, reading the logs it seems that the Evil Mastermind has entered a wrong password for South Caroline. Shame on him! :duh:

The Evil Mastermind enters the correct password:

SOUTHCAROLINA
U0A6O3U7

And quickly checks if the rest of the passwords were correct. Indeed they are.

------------------------------------------
P.S.: Sorry about that! Beginner's mistake :(

That one was definitely throwing me for a loop! :wacko:

#20 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

The Evil Mastermind selects new targets double-checking each password:

CONNECTICUT
N0T4O1N4

IDAHO
A1O3I0H3

UTAH
A1A2U4A3

Summer of 2014:

Almost random quotes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users