Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

A woman finds an antique brass oil lamp half-buried in the ground. She pulls it up, brushes the dirt off of it, and, remembering the Aladdin story, rubs it three times. Sure enough, a genie comes out, saying, "You have set me free. For this, I will reward you three wishes." The woman thinks, and says "I wish I had a red sportscar." And a nice red convertible sportscar appeared in a puff of smoke in front of her. "Now I wish I had a million dollars, for a shopping spree!" And so a million dollars appeared in the trunk of her new red sportscar. The genie says "And your third wish?" The woman thinks a little bit, then says "I'll save it for later, just to be safe." So she is driving her brand-new red sportscar to the mall, with a million dollars in the back, singing along to her favorite song, 'I Wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner'

#2 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

haha, ive heard this one before.

here's another one:

so a man is on an island. he finds a lamp and rubs it three times. out pops a genie and sure enough, says, "i will grant you three wishes." so the man thinks and says, "i wish i had a million puonds of gold." Poof! there's a million pounds of gold on the island. then he says, "i wish i had a nice new ferrari." Poof! ther's a nice new ferrari on the island. then he thinks long and hard and finally says, "i wish i was irresistible to girls." Poof! the man is turned into a barbie doll.

and another one:

so a lady is on a deserted island with her cat. She finds a lamp and rubs it. sure enough, a genie pops out. but this genie is really mean, and only grants the lady one wish. So the lady thinks and thinks and thinks some more, and finally says, "i wish my cat was arnold swchartzenneger(that is how you spell it, right?)." "so be it" says the genie. and poof! her cat is turned into arnold swchartzenneger. As the lady jumps into his lap, he says, "i bet you wish you hadnt had me neutered last week, huh?"

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#3 NickFleming

NickFleming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:49 AM

Lol good ones. Last one a LITTLE bit disturbing, but o well. still pretty good. I'm not sure, but I think it might be something along the lines of (Yes, I described my answer as indefinite 3 times) Schwarzenneger, but I really don't know :mad:

#4 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

(Yes, I described my answer as indefinite 3 times)

haha! :lol:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#5 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

An Irishman walks down the bar and finds a dusty old lamp, so he rubs it. A genie pops out saying he'll grant him three wishes. The Irishman thinks and wishes for a beer that is never empty. Poof! He has a glass in his hand. he drinks it down, and just before it's empty, it magically refills itself. "Okay. What are your other two wishes?" "I want two more 'o these."

Edited by OmegaScales, 26 October 2010 - 01:44 PM.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users