Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 heatherlovesjade

heatherlovesjade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:04 AM

the man that died was the man that the other pushed into the attackers and ot the initial hit from them which would be the strongest due to them not being tired from throwing punches....... or the dead one was the first one thrown in the trunk and the other guy landed on him, which would push his last inch of life-

#12 ent474

ent474

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

Too :wacko: many :wacko: posobilities :wacko: !!!

#13 statman

statman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

well I have the solution....

you are on the right track with the asphyxiation
there is a button in all late model cars for a trunk release
so one of the men waited for the other to asphyxiate
and then released the trunk for fresh air

not as much fun

so I modified it ...
the tire was filled with fix a flat which is poisonious, on attempting to breath in the air from the tire the first man turned green and died. The other man seeing this decide to use his last bit energy to reach over and open the trunk.

so since there was only one spare tire one of them was saved ... ha

I don't understand "the solution". Why would the one man wait for the one to asphyxiate? Why not just open the trunk and let both survive? Why would one asphyxiate faster than the other? Why is this solution better than the others?
The spare tire in my trunk would not be accessible to either of the men, as it is under a cover, which they would be on top of. Of course, I don't think that two men would fit in my trunk anyway.
Would a man see another turn green and die inside a trunk? It would be a little dark I would think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users