BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

18 answers to this question

Are you counting beers at a baseball game?

The first was in the second

The second in the sixth

The third through seventh in the seventh

The sixth my eventual undoing

Had I but realized it.

Hey there, how about...

the 6 days to create the earth, then God rested on the 7th

Another really good guess, but sadly not the correct one. I'll post a hint this evening if nobody has got it by then.

its about harry potter and the deathly hallows !(or any harry potter really ) voldemort split his soul into seven parts. the sixth horrux was harry potter himself so one cannot die while the other one lives . it was his flaw or mistake !!!! the riddle says the firs was in the seccond ( the seccond book was when it was destroyed ) and the seccond in the sixth(the ring was destroyed in the sixth book)

IVE GOT IT !!

Edited by Riddle_master_13

its about harry potter and the deathly hallows !(or any harry potter really ) voldemort split his soul into seven parts. the sixth horrux was harry potter himself so one cannot die while the other one lives . it was his flaw or mistake !!!! the riddle says the firs was in the seccond ( the seccond book was when it was destroyed ) and the seccond in the sixth(the ring was destroyed in the sixth book)

IVE GOT IT !!

Excellent job! Just to clarify:

The Riddle (yet another slight hint in the subtitle) involved the destruction of Voldemort's horcruxes in the Harry Potter books

The first was in the second (as Riddle_master_13 discussed above, the first horcrux was destroyed in the second book)

The second in the sixth (the second horcrux was destroyed in the sixth book)

The third through seventh in the seventh (the remaining five horcruxes were destroyed in the seventh book)

The sixth my eventual undoing (although Harry was technically the seventh horcrux to be created, he was the sixth to be destroyed)

Had I but realized it. (despite Voldemort's conviction that Harry needed to be destroyed, he still wasn't aware that he was actually destroying one of his own soul fragments -- and it's the magic involved that actually freed Harry to survive and aid Neville with the information he needed to destroy the last one.