BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

It is the year 2012, the supposed date of the apocalypse when you recieve an official letter from Traicao Corporation that reads as followed:

To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to our attention that you have a special gift, very uncommon among the "normal" folk. It is our pleasure to invite you to a "tournament" of sorts, where you will be pitted against many other people with similar and different talents. There will be a gratuitous reward for the winner, and the entire tournament will be broadcasted live throughout the world for people to see.

Fighting, drama, fame, gratuitous rewards....What do you say friend? Do you accept?

Sincerely,

John Diemos

CEO of Traicao Corporation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! The 3rd RP game in an ever-increasing series is now open for sign-ups!

First, an overview for new players: (experienced players can just skip this)

Terms:

OOC: this means Out Of Character, the player is no longer speaking as their character but as themselves.

(Note: unnecessary use of OOC is annoying, please keep most conversations/fighting in character)

BIC: this means Back In Character. The player is done speaking out of character and are speaking as their character again.

God-Modding: Controlling another player's character without their permission, or injuring a player before letting them defend themselves.

Example: "Kipcha sliced off Ulfur's arm then stabbed him in the heart, killing him"

This act is not tolerated in RPing. If you do god-mod, you will be given a warning by me; If it is purposely done again, the offending player will be host-killed.

Auto-kill: A (usually) unblockable attack used by players in this game to automatically kill another player.

(Because of its powerfulness, A player with the ability may usually only use once in game.)

Rez: A spell that resurrect a player from the dead, with all abilities renewed. Example: Ulfur used his auto-kill on someone, but then was killed. Immediately after the fight, he was resurrected and Ulfur regains his auto-kill again.

(Because of its powerfulness, Resurrections is usually limited to once per game.)

Examples of Excellent RP battles:

Famous battle between Star_tiger(Triyx) and Twin_bro(Shadow)

(It was too long to post here)

Riranor's example battle with Kathleen(Halcyoni):

"I shall begin!"

I take my spear in one hand as my other hand is sending electricity through my arm. I point my hand at you and yell.

"DRAGON STRIKE!"

My hand surges with power as a large dragon shoots from it at you.

Halcyoni narrowed her eyes, he sharp senses noticing as Rir reached for his sword. With the experienced speed of a thief, she braced herself, and jumped just in time to avoid the blast. Her mouth curved into a smug smile, as she landed perfectly, then positioned herself, ready to attack...

"It's not over yet!"

The electric dragon hits the ground behind you sending electricity throughout the whole battle field... though it's a weaker current, it is much harder to dodge and I have a smug look on my face knowing this.

"Had enough?"

Here's an example of a of a character sheet:

Name: Svikarian

Eyes: Red

Personality: Friendly, Willing to make friends, but does not like being called "different."

Role: Vampire

Ability: He uses two wolf fangs imbued with vampire blood to make them toxic to all who touch them, as well as a spear made of a mystical black metal.

Power 1: Can automatic kill with a deadly bite (once per game)

Power 2: Can turn someone else to a vampire role… granting the new person all these powers except this one… you can also only use this power if you have an alliance with that person as well and they are willing (once per game)

Power 3: Can heal wounds with special blood magic (three times a battle)

Description: Of medium height and slightly thin, with dark brown hair and pale skin. He wears a forest-green tunic and black pants, and a red-lined black hooded cape which he wears to block the sun. Like most vampires, he has abnormally long incisor teeth; but he is a vegetarian, eating no meat whatsoever.

Background: Has Icelandic origins, as shown by his name; but he has wandered the world since he was a child. Unlike most others, he was born a vampire instead of being bitten.

(Note: Ownership of the role Vampire belongs to Riranor)

Hope that I've explained everything you need to know, and remember....Anything your character does, is entirely up to you. Make it fun!

Edited by RainThinker

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1. Kat- (reserved)

2. Clozobozo- (reserved)

3. Frozen in Fire- (reserved)

4. Riranor-(reserved)

5. ST

6. M95

8. RmZ Why not, need to get caught up too ;)

Edited by Riddle Master Zack

Overdosed On Chocolate:

So this starts when we have enough people? Then we battle until there's only one left right?

Yes, but there are also some twists I've added to those fights that you will see later in the game. ;)

Name: Lucas

Eyes: White

Personality: Friendly, but shy around older people.

Role: Air Sprite

Ability: Uses air to create weapons of combat.

Power 1: Can lessen damage to another player (once a battle). (For example, turning a killing blow into a dangerous one)

Power 2: Uses air to heal oneself completely (once a game)

Power 3: On the Brink of death, can heal one random person (once a game)(not including myself

Description: Tall and tanned, this user of Air studied for half his life, and wears robes with runes sewn on by his dead mother. His hood is intricate, and carries a powerful spell that helps him control air. Without it, His powers go berserk.

Don't feel bad, just remember: The more people join, the more likely you are to survive. ;)

not really... there is better chance more people want to kill you too

Edited by Riranor

Boisterous Insane Chimps:

Oh, how comforting :dry:

technicaly it would be OOC music and i am only joking with you, my character will befriend you, how does that sound XD

technicaly it would be OOC music and i am only joking with you, my character will befriend you, how does that sound XD

Outside Ongoing Conga-line

Otay! XD Don't freak out when she goes berserk... haha, get it *laughs at own joke* Because she's a berserker and...yah *trails off as sound of crickets registers*

Outside Ongoing Conga-line

Otay! XD Don't freak out when she goes berserk... haha, get it *laughs at own joke* Because she's a berserker and...yah *trails off as sound of crickets registers*

Kevin won't freak he will only use it to his advantage

OOC: I'll warn you...

BIC: I don't like being used...

BIC: you might not like being used, but at the same time what do you have to truly strive for? i want to be your friend no matter what you do, yes i am using you only because you have nothing else to truly live for except yourself at the time. I am giving you more of a purpose for living... so technically i am not actually using you, i am just showing you a new path to take

BIC: This is what's wrong with so many people, they get in your head. Mess with your mind, then leave or die on you. There are some who aren't like that, but should I take that risk with you?

BIC: This is what's wrong with so many people, they get in your head. Mess with your mind, then leave or die on you. There are some who aren't like that, but should I take that risk with you?

BIC: If you don't want someone who wants to help you then it's your loss, if you don't take the chance you don't ever get a taste of reality.

BIC: If you don't want someone who wants to help you then it's your loss, if you don't take the chance you don't ever get a taste of reality.

BIC: Oh trust me, I know reality... Fine, it's a deal

BIC: *smiles so fleetingly you might not have actually seen it*

BIC: *as a gambler he keeps an eye on many things and notices everything* heh... cute smile *starts to walk away*