Cast out umong the universe,

Many of my type exist,

Under planets, Below stars,

Circling, Circling, oh, so far.

Catch me if you can,

Beond the trees and city lights,

I welcome all within my sights,

What am I?

Hey, I've bee busy. I'm gonnna be gone for another month and then (hopefully) I'll be able to come on a regular basis again!

18 answers to this question

I am the the mother of the night,

the abserverer of the day.

Casting shadows,

Just like the one I stand in.

Cast out umong the universe,

Many of my type exist,

Under planets, Below stars,

Circling, Circling, oh, so far.

Catch me if you can,

Beond the trees and city lights,

I welcome all within my sights,

What am I?

Hey, I've bee busy. I'm gonnna be gone for another month and then (hopefully) I'll be able to come on a regular basis again!

Hey there, nice to see you. Am feeling a little unsure of the words I have bolded. Sorry, but are they meant to be observer, among, and beyond? Not meaning to offend, just want to make sure I am reading the riddle right.

Mrs. P, I think It's just your login, I don't see the boldened area, sorry for that!

And ??? you got one answer, it is parallel to the one I am looking for, (or at least in my mind it is!), great job, but it isn't solved yet! :thumbsup:

the moon?

I think this makes sense...I can explain why. I think that is a good sign. By the way, I like this riddle a lot! :thumbsup:

B))B))B))B))B)) The cool army agrees!

That's what I thought too.

Mrs. P, I think It's just your login, I don't see the boldened area, sorry for that!

And ??? you got one answer, it is parallel to the one I am looking for, (or at least in my mind it is!), great job, but it isn't solved yet! :thumbsup:

comets?

I think I spelled that right...

Hmmmmmmm..... I think i might have gone on about this the wrong way. Here is a hint that may point you in a different, and posssibly more correct, direction,

The ridlle stands for concept. Think more into the answer I said was parallel and draw a parallel concept towards that answer.

The hint may just over confuse you, but oh well! Read it at your own risk!

Hmmmmmmm..... I think i might have gone on about this the wrong way. Here is a hint that may point you in a different, and posssibly more correct, direction,

The ridlle stands for concept. Think more into the answer I said was parallel and draw a parallel concept towards that answer.

The hint may just over confuse you, but oh well! Read it at your own risk!

the man in the moon?

I have to pack and I wont have any time to reply for at least two weeks, but more like a month, so I am just going to post the answer, you may choose to continue to comment on this riddle, but I wont respond!

Sorry I was gone so long, I had so much to do! I'll reply to all your riddle later! (since I can't say "see you" or "talk to you soon") :)

the answer is... a concept, so it's not something that can be said in just one word. The concept is being the second (or third) to the best. being the drummer, the one who stands behind and makes things happen, and though people know your there and consider you, you're not the most important. The lady in waitng, the second to the most popular, and loving your posistion for it's power and its sincerity but hating your position for it's almost-the-highest-level-but-not-quite so you can't make decisions placement. I'm sorry if that's to hard because of the metaphor of it, it was my first try at it. You can see how the moon fits in. behind the sun and the planets, but above and watching both the living and non-living parts of the earth, the world. The moon is my favorite of these, so it's the one I based the metaphor on. How is that?

:)

Until August! :):(

think I got it

hey bdthomas! Great thoughts on this! If I could direct you to the "Please Read Before Posting' at the top of the forum page. Although I think you just had a little trouble typing. The "answer" that you hide in spoilers goes []..here..[/] where you would normally type 'spoiler' in the [] [/]. Just an FYI, and Welcome to the DEN!

Edited by Chess_Vixen

hey bdthomas! Great thoughts on this! If I could direct you to the "Please Read Before Posting' at the top of the forum page. Although I think you just had a little trouble typing. The "answer" that you hide in spoilers goes []..here..[/] where you would normally type 'spoiler' in the [] [/]. Just an FYI, and Welcome to the DEN!

Hey guys, just wanted you to know the answer IS posted, and the one you gave me is incorrect.

I got wi fi in my hotel, so I just decided to stop in for a second! See Ya! (I guess.)

sorry about that went in like that but when i posted i think i did something cause it moved and was out side the spoiler sorry again

Edited by bdthomas