BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Bob is walking down the street in the middle of the night, and he starts to get the feeling of being watched. Not just being watched-being followed! He starts to get scared, but then the glowing eyes give it away. It has razor sharp teeth and claws to match, and I really don't think you'd want to get it angry. It's hearing is better than most dogs, and it can see you even if it's pitch black. it can hunt down and kill more than a hundred different species of animals, and worst of all, it's a world conqueror. It has already taken over six of the seven continents! But surprisingly, Bob isn't scared. In fact, he picks it up!!! Is he crazy, or does he know something I haven't told you?

First of all, I'd like to say hello to every1, as I just signed-up to this forum (after just watching it for a while).

Secondly, hopefuly we'll get along well and I won't couse any problems here

Thirdly, sorry for my english now and then, I was actually considering to join this forum -> I just might now get all the riddles right.

Finaly, I'd like to post my answer ;)

..an ant?

hope i did it correctly. the spoiler thing.

First of all, I'd like to say hello to every1, as I just signed-up to this forum (after just watching it for a while).

Secondly, hopefuly we'll get along well and I won't couse any problems here

Thirdly, sorry for my english now and then, I was actually considering to join this forum -> I just might now get all the riddles right.

Finaly, I'd like to post my answer ;)

..an ant?

hope i did it correctly. the spoiler thing.

welcome to brainden pitt. :)

mosquitoes?

it can be a nasty killer, with malaria,

has hearing power,

has razor sharp teeth, and is blood hungry,

and Bob go for it, whack its light out!

I doubt it's a cat. Cats see well but not in the pitch dark. It takes some small amount of light for cats to see.

it might just be a bat. Unusual for Bob to like bats, even odder for him to pick one up, but possible.

What do you say txmom?

As Garfield once said "Cats see perfectly in the dark. They see a whole lot of dark"

well if you wanna get technical, then the puzzle contradicts itself because a house cat could not hunt over a 100 different species and you cant pick up a lion or any other kind of large cat, unless of course it was a baby. so my answer is the feline :)

First off, use spoilers. Second, I could easily come up with hundreds of things my cats drag in.