BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

If you're young this is your favorite day,

yet older folk can't wait till it goes away.

But it happens weather you like it or not,

weather it rarely happens or it happens alot.

Mothers can't wait till this day comes around,

but I guess it depends if they're up or they're down.

It's a piece of cake but not as easy as pie,

the last thing to ask is,"when am I?"

9 answers to this question

Is today actually

If so,

Very happy birthday today, and all the days that follow!!

Birthday?

No, but it's coming up soon, and although I was going to wait till then to post this, I was kind of stumped on riddle ideas so posted it today! :D

If you're young this is your favorite day,

yet older folk can't wait till it goes away.

But it happens weather you like it or not,

weather it rarely happens or it happens alot.

Mothers can't wait till this day comes around,

but I guess it depends if they're up or they're down.

It's a piece of cake but not as easy as pie,

the last thing to ask is,"when am I?"

snow day (schools close)

snow day (schools close)

I'm fairly certain that this riddle was already solved, and that I hate when people post without reading through the thread first. thit causes duplicate answers and answers added when the riddle was solved.

Edited by txmom2

I can understand that if a riddle is a month or two old..... but surely the purpose of spoilers is to give people a chance to guess the riddle without looking at other's ideas first. Surely this riddle was only posted today?

Maybe there should be a way to tell without opening the thread if it has been solved already --- or perhaps there is one and I haven't found it yet.

In any case, I'm sorry I upset you. It wasn't intentional.

I can understand that if a riddle is a month or two old..... but surely the purpose of spoilers is to give people a chance to guess the riddle without looking at other's ideas first. Surely this riddle was only posted today?

Maybe there should be a way to tell without opening the thread if it has been solved already --- or perhaps there is one and I haven't found it yet.

In any case, I'm sorry I upset you. It wasn't intentional.

Chicory, don't fret. the guessing depends on the riddler. I personally Love to have people keep guessing, even after a riddle is solved. Keeps the fun going! TXMOM2 is just not one of that kind of riddler, that's all. Like I said, just different styles.

Chicory, don't fret. the guessing depends on the riddler. I personally Love to have people keep guessing, even after a riddle is solved. Keeps the fun going! TXMOM2 is just not one of that kind of riddler, that's all. Like I said, just different styles.

Ya, well, whateves. I normaly would have been okay with it, exept I have another riddle that had been like weeks over and then all of a sudden they started guessing all over again, and I'm like why are people guessing duplicate answers, and more importantly why the heak are you guessing when I ditched this riddle, like, two weeks ago?! then hugemonkey sumed it up with a really long post that I'm not even gonna try to explain, and and I'm like, YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now will you guys leave this alone and pay atention to more recent riddles? So, sorry I'm so cranky.