BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

581/186 hot--B.F.D now 7/16 @11 and 10

cracked. Do you know who you are?

Bowling seems to be a good guess with the first number being your total score over 3 games for the week and the other number is your average. BFD could be your name or team name. 7/16 is your current place in the league. @11 and 10 refers to who you're playing next? Just some ideas.

If you convert 581 Farenheit to Celsius (305), the different is 176 (instead of 186) but there is also the 7/16 ..... BFD could be some fire department.....

Just an idea - am I on the right track?

Bowling seems to be a good guess with the first number being your total score over 3 games for the week and the other number is your average. BFD could be your name or team name. 7/16 is your current place in the league. @11 and 10 refers to who you're playing next? Just some ideas.

Dempsey Collins is exactly correct with one exception. The @11 and 10 refers to 11 points won and 10 points lost.

This was the fourth week af the league, I rolled a 581 over 3 games, my season average is 186, my team, named B.F.D. (bowling for dollars) is in seventh place out of 16 teams with a record of 11 and 10.