BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Quick one with my morning emails, hope you like it.

I am a mother

Born in a mother

Not the one that made me

But in one other

I swallowed myself whole

Then swallowed another

Continually pregnant

I don’t produce an other

23 answers to this question

Quick one with my morning emails, hope you like it.

I am a mother

Born in a mother

Not the one that made me

But in one other

I swallowed myself whole

Then swallowed another

Continually pregnant

I don’t produce an other

Wow......gotta try not to think! One of these days, I'm gonna get one right away....... :D

:D No need to tell me I'm wrong yet dancer

sounds like a surrogate!

Edited by heyupal

Wow......gotta try not to think! One of these days, I'm gonna get one right away....... :D

good morning heypal! i could write them so everyone gets them right away, but oh where would be the fun in that?

good morning heypal! i could write them so everyone gets them right away, but oh where would be the fun in that?

I know, I know.... for the record....

Your style was my template for "Do you have me?" :P And Good Morning dancer!

Edited by heyupal

I know, I know.... for the record....

Your style was my template for "Have you got me?" :P And Good Morning dancer!

an ommage? i am blushing! thank you! and it is good one btw, i ventured a guess...

an ommage? i am blushing! thank you! and it is good one btw, i ventured a guess...

HEY!! I actually think I got it... :D

One of those doll iside doll things? You know smaller and smaller? Not sure of the name though

Edited by heyupal

HEY!! I actually think I got it... :D
One of those doll iside doll things? You know smaller and smaller? Not sure of the name though

And you actually do

it is called

Matryoska (for mother in Russian) doll, made in Mother Russia, produces another but not "an other" as it repeats itself. The Matryosha Principle (in art, technology and design) is named after it.

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you actually do

it is called

Matryoska (for mother in Russian) doll, made in Mother Russia, produces another but not "an other" as it repeats itself. The Matryosha Principle (in art, technology and design) is named after it.

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've sharpened my skills!!! YAY for me!!! :D

Oh, honey, you had nothing to do with creating that PARTICULAR monster. He's been monsterified for a while now...

PS RMZ For LIFE :lol:

i know but i have continued to feed it and now... HE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!! and simply must be put down.

i know but i have continued to feed it and now... HE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!! and simply must be put down.

heyupal''s a dancin' fool this morning! Think I'll go put on my target and dance out in front of the house! LOOK, the illeist is back! lol

Edited by heyupal

heyupal''s a dancin' fool this morning! Think I'll go put on my target and dance out in front of the house! LOOK, the illeist is back! lol

It's very early morning and the sun's starting to brighten the sky. I'm wearing nothing but my undies and I decided I'm going to do the same. : )

It's very early morning and the sun's starting to brighten the sky. I'm wearing nothing but my undies and I decided I'm going to do the same. : )

keep it clean boys and girls lol

Oh, man. You really DID let it out of the cage this morning didn't you? :help: Heyupal- I take it you're feeling a bit better this morning?

I'm still in my nightie.. I might as well join the party, right? Pants - off - dance - off !!!!! :lol:

I want a nighty! I only have one! My husband's letting me go out and shop tomorrow for a mother's day present.......maybe......hmmmm. : )

I want a nighty! I only have one! My husband's letting me go out and shop tomorrow for a mother's day present.......maybe......hmmmm. : )

going back to bed, see ya all, later!!!

THE ANSWER (see below)

And you actually do

it is called

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it one of those russian lady dolls. the wooden ones that fit inside each other?????

it is, see the post above yours, it has the answer. well-done but please use a spoiler in the future when guessing an answer. thanks :)