BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

IN the middle it is not, at the beginning it might be,

then its followed by the first figure that you drew 3-D,

now i love what i hear but you avoid it like fungus,

but here comes the end! is there anyone who can guess among us?

Welcome back Lotus. I trust the party went well... Sorry you didn't my riddle. To be honest, I didn't like it either until I put the hint in. I have (hopefully) a better one to put out next.

:D

Thank you, the party went well. My cousin is a riot when she gets center stage (she's my age, much smarter, but not so bright, if you know what I mean. Well, it's not smarts she has, it's knowledge [useless knowledge]).

Welcome back Lotus. I trust the party went well... Sorry you didn't my riddle. To be honest, I didn't like it either until I put the hint in. I have (hopefully) a better one to put out next.

:D

Oh, by the way. It wasn't that I didn't like it. I LOVED it. I thought it was so cleverly written. But the idea in mind, I had, for what I thought it might be (which it SO wasn't), I thought that if you had such an answer in mind, you'd never write what you did, so my guess couldn't be. You know what I mean? You have to realize, sometimes that you start with the answer, so you have to look at a riddle from the point of view of one who starts with the answer, and a cocoon, DEFINITELY wouldn't have ended up in that riddle. I loved it though.

Oh, by the way. It wasn't that I didn't like it. I LOVED it. I thought it was so cleverly written. But the idea in mind, I had, for what I thought it might be (which it SO wasn't), I thought that if you had such an answer in mind, you'd never write what you did, so my guess couldn't be. You know what I mean? You have to realize, sometimes that you start with the answer, so you have to look at a riddle from the point of view of one who starts with the answer, and a cocoon, DEFINITELY wouldn't have ended up in that riddle. I loved it though.

ok thanx, Lotus. That means a lot coming from you... I thought it was too hard and everyone hated it...

You just made me feel loads better! :)

ok thanx, Lotus. That means a lot coming from you... I thought it was too hard and everyone hated it...

You just made me feel loads better! :)

Oh, it was so cute. I loved the idea of a mole being the answer. Went so well.