BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

we are peacefull, though nasty,

when we are alone.

but when we get together, we start to swarm.

when the swarms meet swarms,

there's an outbreak of a plague.

what am i?

Well, you see, people are riddling and then not coming back and guiding/answering/awarding answers. It's irksome.

I know what you mean. Now I'm really curious as to what the answer is for this riddle or if there is one besides the obvious.

You gonna write a riddle or two, banjodude?

I've been thinking about it. It seems difficult at first although I'm sure it gets easier once you start.

I've been thinking about it. It seems difficult at first although I'm sure it gets easier once you start.

Well, you gotta start. Almost everyone's riddle is easy on their first try. But you gotta start some time. Practice makes SUCH a badass riddler. So, think of a unique answer (but something that everybody likely knows) and think of different aspects and facets that the word may have (I find a dictionary and thesaurus really help) and get to work making some rhymes. (I use a rhyming dictionary, if I can't think of a good rhyme, but have something good started.

Well, you gotta start. Almost everyone's riddle is easy on their first try. But you gotta start some time. Practice makes SUCH a badass riddler. So, think of a unique answer (but something that everybody likely knows) and think of different aspects and facets that the word may have (I find a dictionary and thesaurus really help) and get to work making some rhymes. (I use a rhyming dictionary, if I can't think of a good rhyme, but have something good started.

Thanks for the encouragement! :) I'll try to come up with some answers while I'm at work tomorrow and go from there

lotus was right on her first try, i've been busy, that's why i didn't respond sooner.

the answer is:

locusts.

a small group or a thousand of them is called a swarm, and a HUGE group is called a plague. that's why i italicised them, because they are nouns, not verbs (for swarm. plague is always a noun) the bad attitude one was good, though, nice thinking! :)

Edited by UGG BUYS UGLY HOUSES!