BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A tree stands alone in the middle of a corn field. One afternoon a dog chases a raccoon up this tree, then the raccoon falls dead to the ground. How did the dog kill the raccoon?

21 answers to this question

The tree was really small - like a bonsai - or quite young, and the dog was big so climbing the tree was useless as the dog could reach the racoon and kill it.

heart attack (not that heart attacks are funny)

I don't think anyone thought that my lil' dance partner! :D

:P

as a heart attack!

Anyway....

razzan's answer? Also my first thought.... Really small tree?

A tree stands alone in the middle of a corn field. One afternoon a dog chases a raccoon up this tree, then the raccoon falls dead to the ground. How did the dog kill the raccoon?

The only other logical answer to me at this point is....

was no longer a tree but manufactured into an electric pole! Raccoon hit the line and fed the dog!!

outongreystreet....DMB? If so VERY cool! B))

Edited by heyupal

humm, the dog did not kill the racoon. There was a bob cat already in the tree that killed the racoon... ( Im not good at this)

was no longer a tree but manufactured into an electric pole! Raccoon hit the line and fed the dog!!

The dog farted So Badly that it died of the stink.

OR

The dog was sooooooooo ugly the racoon couldn't bear it anymore and jumped of the tree

the "tree" was actually a cornstalk and that is alot easier to push/reach/attack the raccoon.

i don't know if i am right but thats the first thing that came to my mind when i read it. :D

I don't think anyone thought that my lil' dance partner! :D

:P

as a heart attack!

Anyway....

razzan's answer? Also my first thought.... Really small tree?

I know, but I always get worried about others feelings.

:D I'm too nice. Comes with the territory.

LOL. Now lets go dance our silly pants off and show all there guys who's boss! :lol:

Edited by deannaart

I just had another thought that

the dog had already bitten the raccoon before it went up so it could have bled out and then fallen.

but still prefer my first idea.

Honestly, I think this guy posted this riddle to see how man people would post, and also to see how many people he could make angry by not saying who's right or not...or maybe he's just busy.

Maybe he's off with RMZ (a guy heyupal and I have been waiting on for a WHILE) and they're sitting back laughing... Or maybe they're just busy. ;)

Maybe he's off with RMZ (a guy heyupal and I have been waiting on for a WHILE) and they're sitting back laughing... Or maybe they're just busy. ;)

If they are watching this unfold and laughing, we should give them a proper cyber beating.....Don't exactly know how that works but we'll do it.....to the both of them!!!!! :D deanna, I truly love your sense of humor..... :P I'm gonna be scarce for awhile trying to get caught up at work and sick on top of it. I'll try and write some more too!!! :thumbsup:

If they are watching this unfold and laughing, we should give them a proper cyber beating.....Don't exactly know how that works but we'll do it.....to the both of them!!!!! :D deanna, I truly love your sense of humor..... :P I'm gonna be scarce for awhile trying to get caught up at work and sick on top of it. I'll try and write some more too!!! :thumbsup:
Cyber beatings all around I say. You get caught up at work and hurry back! Get better soon while your at it! Thanx for the love I send it right back :D