BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

In a land of no name you start your journey with hands stuck at 3, there is a tree with two stumps, a half moon you will see. A fork in the way two roads there must be. This tree as your guide you travel to mountains only to see this tree before 3. Onwards you go to a valley thats mirrored after a quick break for some tea. Amazed by your eyes with this valley a new twist on 3 is just what you see. Frustrated at least, this tree again, all of it over, here it ends.

What am I afraid of? Why?

I think this one may be difficult but you guys are pretty good...

Leave some feedback!!

This is my human form...

Edited by John B

8 answers to this question

In a land of no name you start your journey with hands stuck at 3, there is a tree with two stumps, a half moon you will see A fork in the way two roads there must be. This tree as your guide you travel to mountains only to see this tree before 3. Onwards you go to a valley thats mirrored after a quick break for some tea. Amazed by your eyes with this valley a new twist on 3 is just what you see. Frustrated at least, this tree again, all of it over, here it ends.

Leave some feedback!!

This is my human form...

I still don't get how to do theses

In a land of no name you start your journey with hands stuck at 3, there is a tree with two stumps, a half moon you will see. A fork in the way two roads there must be. This tree as your guide you travel to mountains only to see this tree before 3. Onwards you go to a valley thats mirrored after a quick break for some tea. Amazed by your eyes with this valley a new twist on 3 is just what you see. Frustrated at least, this tree again, all of it over, here it ends.

Leave some feedback!!

This is my human form...

Here's what I got hands at three=L tree with two stumps =V

Fork in the road = Y

idk

idk

idk

Twisted three= E

That's all I got am I on the right track