BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

A loss for words, so be specific, a lacking..

A mystery of history so brain wracking.

One clue... A cruel end?

Maybe no puzzle if it wasn't for wind...

A dream came true became a kidnapped pup,

The queens favorite, simply gave up!

20 answers to this question

A loss for words, so be specific, a lacking..

A mystery of history so brain wracking.

One clue... A cruel end?

Maybe no puzzle if it wasn't for wind...

A dream came true became a kidnapped pup,

The queens favorite, simply gave up!

Anastasia?

Nope, Nope, and Nope. I was afraid the riddle would be too easy. Now I am afraid it is a bit too difficult. No one has even ventured a close guess. While still terribly off course, I would have to say Romulous was closest by default. He was the only person who made refrence to a REAL event/person.

Ok, I'm ready for the real answer... though I can't imagine it'll be better than the one I provided...

Already? It is obvious you are a newbie. We like to let the riddles run a while. Let everyone use there brains.

Okay. No one has even attempted this riddle for a while. It appears I made it too hard. (yes, I did try to make it like some of Shakee's riddles) Apparently I did too good of a job. Would you guys like a hint?

Okay. No one has even attempted this riddle for a while. It appears I made it too hard. (yes, I did try to make it like some of Shakee's riddles) Apparently I did too good of a job. Would you guys like a hint?

That would be very nice thank you. :P

So the answer is non-fiction....crud, the only things I can think of that could answer this riddle are all fiction. -_-

That would be very nice thank you. :P

So the answer is non-fiction....crud, the only things I can think of that could answer this riddle are all fiction. -_-

Place yourself back in the days.... oh lets say, inbetween Christopher Columbus and the settling of american-emglish colony virgina. Think british-american....

oh is it like that lost colony when the englishmen went to Roanoke Island and they

were attacked by indians and the englishmen left and no one ever found them again or knew what

happened to them?? im probably wrong but yeah.

oh is it like that lost colony when the englishmen went to Roanoke Island and they

were attacked by indians and the englishmen left and no one ever found them again or knew what

happened to them?? im probably wrong but yeah.

Wow! Did I give out too big of a hint or what? You are too right! The correct answer was "The Lost Colony of Roanoke"

oh wow thanks :) nah not too big i just remember learning about it like 5 years ago and i always meant to look

it up and research it.

Me too! I decided to write it in a riddle, after finally looking it up. I've always wondered what happened too them....