BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

8 answers to this question

Anyway. I was also going to say something rather sexual, but that wouldn't be appropriate for the younger users. Also, see title!

:) isnt it quite ironical coming from you...afterall how young a user can be if he/she is younger to you CSG !!

:) isnt it quite ironical coming from you...afterall how young a user can be if he/she is younger to you CSG !!

LOL! U are 2 right. Trust me though, I am mature beyond my years! I am the oldest in my family, so I often forget how young I really am... Actually, I am probobly the youngest user on BD. What do ya know? Hey that's cool!!!

LOL! U are 2 right. Trust me though, I am mature beyond my years! I am the oldest in my family, so I often forget how young I really am... Actually, I am probobly the youngest user on BD. What do ya know? Hey that's cool!!!

Can someone explain the answer for me?

I understand the dog and man part, but since when does a woman do (the answer) sitting down?

Oh, and to CuteSparkelzGirl, you beat me to the title of "youngest brainden user" by 3 months! If your the youngest...

Can someone explain the answer for me?

I understand the dog and man part, but since when does a woman do (the answer) sitting down?

Oh, and to CuteSparkelzGirl, you beat me to the title of "youngest brainden user" by 3 months! If your the youngest...

YAY!!! Okay. It's okay for a woman to shake hands sitting down according to the laws of ettiqute. And yes. I am alomost postive I am youngest!

EDIT: I just realized I am a SENIOR! I was too busy posting to notice. So technically I am not young anymore.... Pun fun!

Edited by CuteSparklezGirl

[offtopic]Nope, I've got you beat by 5 1/2 months. :D[/offtopic]

Good riddle.