BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here we go!

Detective Brown needs your help with his latest mystery....

A woman came to him and presented her case:

I have worked with actors and actressses since I was a teen. I have gotten a ton of actors and actresses that are famous to come preform a play called Who spilled the Soup. They will be preforming in Winterblok theater, a very VERY old theater. The actors and actresses are not cooperating with each other. I know there is something going on. The only clue I have is very mysterious. An old program has been found for the same play with the same actors and actresses, 20 years back. Also listed is director and crew. I need these people to cooperate for the charity event! Please Help.... Did I mention they are acting VERY strangly doing things like carring around bricks at midnight and using pickaxes? I need you Detective Brown.

You are Detective Brown. Post your questions. Little by little you will solve this mind bender. :D Good luck and have fun!

what does Kurt have against the other actors?

According to Kurt it is just oppisite.... He says:

"I just know it... one of them dang co-workers of mine has it for me!"

maybe there trying to connect thester to hotel

might be because in the one 20 yrs ago they found somthing but didnt have enough time to get it so they are now trying to get it and sneek it through to the hotel

Possible....

According to Kurt it is just oppisite.... He says:

"I just know it... one of them dang co-workers of mine has it for me!"

who does he believe 'has it in 4 him?'

who does he believe 'has it in 4 him?'

Thats just it! Kurt is highly suspicious of each and every one but he won't say why. Maybe he has his own mystery going on. As a sidenote everyone of the listed actors and actresses feel the same way or at least act like it. (remember...these are professionals) None of them will tell us. Nancy HIGHLY suspects some kind of foul play.

1)wuz anybody 'killed' in the play?

2)were any parts 'stolen' from an actor?

3)what wuz the play about?

The play was about a famous chef who beleves he is being watched. He goes out of the city at midnight and is stoned to death. What do you mean by 'stolen'?

id like to interview everyone (1 at a time) ask what hapend 20 yrs ago

I'd love to help you but let me remind them none of them will speak. Don't get discouraged. Tommorow I will realease a VERY powerful clue. Remember we are following Nancy day by day as the events happen. I have this set up so it will run over the course of abou 3 days. Tommorow something important will happen. One of you guys will get a lightbulb above your head and wha-la. Everything will be clear! So don't worry. You are doing great! Just keep up your great brainstorming!

The play was about a famous chef who beleves he is being watched. He goes out of the city at midnight and is stoned to death. What do you mean by 'stolen'?

u kno...A wants a part...everybody knos it...but B gets it...and so A is angry at B

stoned to death -carrying stones

who was the chef

Nate Chesi plays the chef

To be stoned to death means you are killed by stones thrown at you and hitting you.

And to repy to the stolen thing, Atlantis wanted to know if the actual part was stolen from another actor as in a tryout.

and no, it wasn't

Nate Chesi plays the chef

To be stoned to death means you are killed by stones thrown at you and hitting you.

And to repy to the stolen thing, Atlantis wanted to know if the actual part was stolen from another actor as in a tryout.

and no, it wasn't

i knew i just wondered if they had any relavence bricks + stoned to death

i ment when you were asking if anything was stolen and the reply was stolen or whatever

i knew i just wondered if they had any relavence bricks + stoned to death

i ment when you were asking if anything was stolen and the reply was stolen or whatever

no relevance whatsoever.

who did the other actors play?

Violet Spinton- plays the chefs mother who warns him not to go out past 11:30

Adelia White- the chefs evil girlfriend who intices him to come out at midnight

Chanah Reid-Stones chef under direction of chefs archenemy

Nate Chesi-chef

Filip Marts-fellow chef

Kurt Bens-chefs archenemy