BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

"Same old story, same old song and dance!!" (Little Aerosmith for ya)

If I'm already a confirmed baddie, which is plain RIDICULOUS!, then check out PM and see who you're really up against.

I am a Defender - a specific one who has been named!!! B)) Get with the program IDNE, andro, Kat.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

So someone might be able to change who they appear as? That could get confusing >.< I say check out SD...or Marth...I trust CPB, and if things change, we'll have things taken care of... [/cryptic]

<(^-^)>

I come back to see that people are suspicious of me again....... :(

As I said, I am afraid of targeting TP and receiving an indistinct message. If I examine andro and the description is who she says she is then we have our baddies (PM, SD, and TP).

Ummm...Earth to IDNE.... You say you already targeted me and you received an indistinct message? That makes about as much sense as me being the host. If you're saying you're shapeshifter, then why haven't you declared my goodness? I'm waiting!

And for the record, I think that Andro is bad. I think that Sensor should investigate her!

Finally, I don't know why anyone is saying PM is bad. He hasn't done anything to warrant your suspicions. I don't know about SD but I thought we all agreed PM was good?

The Mastermind and Psychic approached andromeda, “Well, well, well, what do we have here, a little psycho bunny all alone? Too bad you have to die tonight.” CPB looked at the Mastermind, “What? Why? I’m too young to die, please don’t kill me.” “Oh I’m not going to kill you dear, you’re going to kill yourself.” A she said this CPB noticed that she was reaching for a nearby gun. “What’s happening to me? Why am I doing this?” “Because I’m making you do it! Now pull the trigger.” BANG the gun went off and CPB’s body dropped to the floor…then disappeared. “WHAT?!? That’s not cool…”

And for the record, I think that Andro is bad. I think that Sensor should investigate her!

Finally, I don't know why anyone is saying PM is bad. He hasn't done anything to warrant your suspicions. I don't know about SD but I thought we all agreed PM was good?

All I'm saying is that there are still 3 baddies out there. If SG, IDNE, Kat, JS, LIS and I are all goodies... do the math! I don't know, I might be the only one that's not in their BTSC group so it's hard for me to tell, but they should know for sure who everybody else is and who is the remaining unidentified baddie. Cause there are still 3 baddies out there. Randro was the Telekinetic killed by Quake and we lynched Psychic. We still need to identify Mastermind, Gust and Empath. And just for the record I was claiming this role from the very beginning and none of my night actions oppose to that.

Edited by andromeda

So someone might be able to change who they appear as? That could get confusing >.< I say check out SD...or Marth...I trust CPB, and if things change, we'll have things taken care of... [/cryptic]

<(^-^)>

Ok, I already checked SD out and he is a confirmed baddie, but I did not bring it up because at the time the votes were split between two suspected baddies (neither of which were SD) and we were waiting on the Sensor's verdict. I did not want to through my own findings into the mix and end up with a three way tie or something and no baddies lynched.

I will investigate PM. I am betting that the limitation to his ability is that he can still be investigated. If not, I will just compare the reply that I get with the role he has claimed. I came out pretty early when S_T should have been lynched, so the baddies know who they can affect mentally, which is probably the only reason that I am still alive, however, I bet that there ID is still random.

Twin Pop, when I inspected you, the answer I received was not vague at all. I did not come out and say "twin Pop is a goodie" before because you did not seem to be in any real threat. When you were suspected and in line for a lynch, PM had claimed the role that I had identified you as on a previous night (which I did not realize until later because in my mind I kept thinking Transporter instead of teleporter and there is no such thing as the transporter, duh). This leads me to believe that you are the Empath and are able to be identified as a random goodie by affecting other's emotions (mine) and PM is the Mastermind, who is able to affect people's perceptions and minds to prevent a lynch once and show up as a goodie in the post. Still a bit of a stretch, though, and I am working out how it would work. I am sure that there is probably an easier way to explain it. That is, of course assuming andromeda is a goodie (which I pretty much do).

What does everyone else think?

I think you've been playing a different game entirely. You say I'm a confirmed baddie but in the same post admit that the baddies may be able to alter their appearances. Then, for the sake of arguement, is it possible that you were given misinformation regarding my role? I'm starting to think more and more that PM and andro have been pulling a monu-mental (pun intended) fast one.

I think you've been playing a different game entirely. You say I'm a confirmed baddie but in the same post admit that the baddies may be able to alter their appearances. Then, for the sake of arguement, is it possible that you were given misinformation regarding my role? I'm starting to think more and more that PM and andro have been pulling a monu-mental (pun intended) fast one.

I wish! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would become a mafia legend here and my name would be written in big letters!! :D

Sorry to disappoint you, but you already know the truth... don't you ;)

I wish! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would become a mafia legend here and my name would be written in big letters!! :D

Sorry to disappoint you, but you already know the truth... don't you ;)

oo oo I know the truth!

Wouldn't that be something?(!) Given how smart they are, I wouldn't put it past them. I was thinking that PM and SD were bad and didn't know the third. Could it really be PM, SD and Andro?

I think this time the baddies targeted one of themselves with a save or a block to fool us. So now, I'm going back to my spreadsheet to review my information.

Maybe SD is good as he's claiming. Wouldn't it be amazing if the three remaining baddies were PM, Andro and IDNE?

I'll be back after my review.

Wouldn't that be something?(!) Given how smart they are, I wouldn't put it past them. I was thinking that PM and SD were bad and didn't know the third. Could it really be PM, SD and Andro?

I think this time the baddies targeted one of themselves with a save or a block to fool us. So now, I'm going back to my spreadsheet to review my information.

Maybe SD is good as he's claiming. Wouldn't it be amazing if the three remaining baddies were PM, Andro and IDNE?

I'll be back after my review.

You're playing innocent well, TP but not well enough. You're the one that apparently has the power to mask yourself as a goodie. I'm not sure how to convince you all that he's the one that's the baddie. I AM the teleporter as the day post revealed.

You're playing innocent well, TP but not well enough. You're the one that apparently has the power to mask yourself as a goodie. I'm not sure how to convince you all that he's the one that's the baddie. I AM the teleporter as the day post revealed.

I am positive that you are correct about TP. He is the most dangerous baddie and should be taken out tonight if possible and if not, tomorrow in the lynch. The others I should be able to RID after tonight. As I said, investigating PM tonight.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Night 6: A First (and last) Appearance

The Empath stood in the corner of the store stalking her next victim. She watch as he went about his business purchasing groceries, unaware of his enemy waiting to strike. She followed him as we walked out to his car and shouted from across the parking lot, “Hey you!” SG turned around in her direction, “Me?” “Yeah you, I’m thinking now is a good time to kill yourself…” The Empath stared at SG, before she could maintain a hold on him she was surrounded by a circle of fire, breaking her concentration. “Run, NOW!” Pyro yelled as he got out of his car which wasn’t even 30 feet away from the Empath. SG jumped into his car and sped off.

The Mastermind and Gust headed towards Starbucks, LIS was always there and they knew it. They stood outside and the mastermind looked at one of the baristas who was slicing a bagel open. He stared at her and she began to walk around the counter. As she approached LIS with the bagel, he looked at her. She seemed to be acting strange; after all, he never ordered a bagel. Before LIS could do anything the barista threw the knife straight into his heart, killing him again.

Social Darwin finally decided to make an appearance in the night post. To make this appearance he decided that It would be a god idea to go rock climbing (for dramatic effect of course) He had been climbing for some time and looked up to see the top only two feet away. As he reached up and gripped the ledge his fingers were stepped on. He looked up to see a large figure looming over him. “I’m not thinkin’ you’re gonna finish this climb.” With that, Quake stomped on the ground and a crack formed right between SD’s hand. Quake picked his foot up off of SD’s hand and watched as he still clung on. Quake stomped again causing a mini earthquake which shook SD loose. SD Plummeted to his doom, and then got caught by a protruding tree branch out of the side of the cliff. He sighed in relief as the ground was only about ten feet below. SD knew that the jump would hurt but wouldn’t be a killing blow. Just as he was about to jump he notice the sun stopped shining on him. He looked up just in ti….Splat! A huge boulder Hit SD and snapped the branch causing both move in the boulders path and killing SD.

Prince Marth sat at home playing Brawl on his Wii when he noticed a strange wind blowing. Worried that it could be a tornado (in California some might ask…yes we get them here too) he went out side to go look. Nope, clear day. PM turned to walk back inside when all of a sudden a huge gust of wind picked him up and blew him roughly three blocks away. HE crashed through the roof of a nearby house and landed on the bed, then bounced to the floor. Kat turned suddenly, “WTH are you doing here?!?” PM still dazed, looked back at Kat, “Uhhh, just dropped in to say hi.

Per usual, the Healer was close by to LIS and revived him once more. When LIS pulled the knife out of his chest and looked up at the Healer he smiled. The healer shook his head, “You know, I’m not going to be around forever…”

Thanks for playing SD!

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP) (DEAD)(Chopped up with the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness) (Psychic)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)(DEAD)(Killed by Quake)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) (DEAD) (Killed by Psychic)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Twin Pop

4. Lost in space (LIS)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

Let's get this party started, shall we?

I don't get it. Who is the third baddie? Could Gust "wind" himself?? :huh:

2. Twin Pop (TP)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

Edited by andromeda

Let's get this party started, shall we?

2. Twin Pop (TP)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Twin Pop

13. Andromeda (CPB)

We Shall :D

EDIT: Impervious, does Gust have any chance of killing anyone?

Edited by IDoNotExist

My vote man... I'm so tired of this! :rolleyes:

2. Twin Pop (TP)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

TOLD YOU I WAS THE TELEPORTER! lol

2. Twin Pop (TP)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter) - voting for Twin Pop

edit: removed quote

Edited by Prince_Marth85