BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

I was waiting to hear back from the Sensor.

And I asked about TP, did not make a declarative statement.

And you never asked me a question.

So don't make stuff up. <_<

I'll ask it again - have you ever saved anyone - if so when ??

I may have said it to someone else - TP possibly

Give it your best shot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Unjustly, ha! :lol: Which one are you, the one who killed RT? CP? JarZe? I think that justice is being served :lol:

Me, commit murder? I'm too good for that. I like to sit back and watch them attack each other blindly, only taking part to ruin the order. Though..I may have..kinda.

Edited by Zerep

Day 5: Mind over Matter?

The day began. Nobody could choose whether to off Twin Pop or Zerep. Out of nowhere, KAt popped up, " I heard from the Sensor!!! Zerep is a baddie. Everyone went with what she said, everyone...

The host looked at them all, then to Zerep, "Well, what do you want to do? Call it no contest or hope for a miracle."

Zerep hung his head, "Oh, how unfortunate on my part. It seems their minds are set, I won't bother you with my feeble pleeds to spare my life. I think I had a good run..I knew it would come. With the interrogations, snappy replies, suspicions and what not. Just took time for the paranoia, the suspicion, to esculate. So few people left..who will die unjustfully next?"

The Host turned around to grab the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness and finish Zerep off. As he picked the Axe up and swung it up above his head, his face went blank. The Axe dropped from his hand and the blade ran down his back, splitting it in two. Zerep laughed, "Ha ha, not so ultimate now are you? My Mind Melt is vastly superior to your stupid axe!"

The host looked up at Zerep. Zerep had a look of horror on his face. As the host got up, the axe still lodged in the bottom of his back, he walked over to Zerep, waho was back away quickly. Zerep backed against the wall, terrified. The Host looked at him, "That was totally uncool," and punched Zerep in the face, knocking him out. He pulled the axe out of his back, the wounds healed instantly, and he chopped Zerep into tiny bits.

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP) (DEAD) (Psychic)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) (DEAD) (Killed by Psychic)

I'll ask it again - have you ever saved anyone - if so when ??

I may have said it to someone else - TP possibly

Give it your best shot

Yes, before you were recruited and ST spent the next three days blocking all my actions.

Your move candy man. :P

Edit: Btw, great post Impervious! Taste of your own medicine...

Edited by Social_Darwin

Yes, before you were recruited and ST spent the next three days blocking all my actions.

Your move candy man. :P

Edit: Btw, great post Impervious! Taste of your own medicine...

It is easy to see that LIS is a goodie just by paying attention to who sticks up for who and knowing that there are alot of people with BTSC out there. Many have vouched for him, and the fact that you attack him because he is attacking you just shows us who you are.

EDIT: Yea, great post! I expected the healer to do their thing, but apparently the host has no need for a healer! :lol:

Edited by IDoNotExist

Good post, Impervious. :D Heh, almost had you..almost. *sad now* Oh well, the game should end quickly now that I'm there to block people.

Edited by Zerep

It is easy to see that LIS is a goodie just by paying attention to who sticks up for who and knowing that there are alot of people with BTSC out there. Many have vouched for him, and the fact that you attack him because he is attacking you just shows us who you are.
It's okay - we decided to be cautious and find the roles, the faction was not enough

I'm living proof you can't keep a good man down - IOWs I have more lives than Kat :D

You guys must be getting desperate to point fingers. I never attacked LIS, verbally or otherwise. Is it just general Defender policy to make things up out of mid-air?

Edited by Social_Darwin

Andro - saving yourself tonight or playing with the team ??

Normally I would ask her to save one of ours, and we would repay the favor if she got attacked, but our Healer has made some truly odd decisions thus far this game, so I don't care who she saves :) Protect yourself, if you feel the need.

Normally I would ask her to save one of ours, and we would repay the favor if she got attacked, but our Healer has made some truly odd decisions thus far this game, so I don't care who she saves :) Protect yourself, if you feel the need.

Just realized that my role has become pointless :unsure:

Great post Impervious. Violent much! :lol:

Anywho... how many baddies are there? Mastermind, Gust, Empath, anyone else?? :huh:

I'll decide on my night action! :)

EDIT: So we have a suspicion that TP is bad, but who else?? :huh:

Did someone finally confirm who SD is?

Just realized that my role has become pointless :unsure:

Are you the Mastermind and you've lost your companion?? Hehehe... just kidding! :P

Edited by andromeda

TK and Psychic are definitely dead. I guess we'll see who acts tonight, and go from there as to who all is remaining. However, as we've been saying, we're not altogether opposed to just nuking everyone we don't have BTSC with, and calling that a win ;)

TK and Psychic are definitely dead. I guess we'll see who acts tonight, and go from there as to who all is remaining. However, as we've been saying, we're not altogether opposed to just nuking everyone we don't have BTSC with, and calling that a win ;)

Well in that case Mister Exclusive BTSC group I know what my action will be for tonight!!

*glares at the BTSC goodies* <_<

Uhh....I'd like to stay alive if it's all the same to you :unsure:

OK I know I shouldn't be doing this during night, but... who are the baddies??

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP) (DEAD) (Psychic)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) (DEAD) (Killed by Psychic)

The blues are cool!

One more is missing, or not??

Edited by andromeda

Did someone finally confirm who SD is?

Yes, which is why I feel pointless. I do not have any specific identities, but I know that SD is a baddie and that TP is a baddie, due to process of elimination. I have spied both of them before, one showed up as a baddie with no description because of my limitations for that night and the other one showed up as a specific goodie whos role has been officially claimed now.

I did not want to give this information out earlier because the numbers are so close and I was unsure who would be getting on before the end of the lynch and I wanted to hear what the Sensor had to say about Zerep to confirm him, knowing everyone in the BTSC group would follow that opinoin, so that I could safetly reveal myself later without endangering the lynch with a tie.

That is why I feel useless now. Unless the goodies have a RID kill that is. That thought makes me happy again :lol:

Edited by IDoNotExist

This is what I'm thinking... the RID killer killed a goodie role and has an ability to show up as that role if he gets lynched. So PM might be the missing baddie we are looking for, cause why didn't he die??

He might have used that role and some secret lynch-self-save ability to fool us! :huh:

Man you sure made those baddies powerful Impy! <_<

Edited by andromeda

This is what I'm thinking... the RID killer killed a goodie role and has an ability to show up as that role if he gets lynched. So PM might be the missing baddie we are looking for, cause why didn't he die??

He might have used that role and some secret lynch-self-save ability to fool us! :huh:

Man you sure made those baddies powerful Impy! <_<

Careful what you are saying here. If this is true, then Twin Pop is a goodie, but I doubt that considering the label Impervious put on PMs name in the posts. Either way, SD is a baddie. Can anyone else clarify?

It would be an interesting ability, though....

EDIT: I am more inclined to believe that you are a baddie than to believe that PM is, but you seem to be justified in the night posts.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Careful what you are saying here. If this is true, then Twin Pop is a goodie, but I doubt that considering the label Impervious put on PMs name in the posts. Either way, SD is a baddie. Can anyone else clarify?

It would be an interesting ability, though....

No man... there are three more baddies out there! Mastermind, Gust and Empath! So... SD, TP and who else?? The BTSC group should do the elimination of roles to figure out who were the goodies that died?! They are communicating so they obviously know who they are... it's a bit harder for me to figure out who everyone else is.

EDIT: I am more inclined to believe that you are a baddie than to believe that PM is, but you seem to be justified in the night posts.

Well visit me tonight! :P

Edited by andromeda

No man... there are three more baddies out there! Mastermind, Gust and Empath! So... SD, TP and who else?? The BTSC group should do the elimination of roles to figure out who were the goodies that died?! They are communicating so they obviously know who they are... it's a bit harder for me to figure out who everyone else is.

Well visit me tonight! :P

Ok, part of this makes sense. So you are saying that the Baddies know that they already killed transporter so PM is able to claim this role and when I targeted TP, the baddies probably had an ability to make one of them look like a random goodie. That would probably be the Mastermind!!! TP must be the Mastermind and when examined looks like a random Goodie!!! That would make Gust PM, because he is able to assume the identy of others in the night post? That doesnt make much sense. And as I said, SD is a confirmed Baddie, but my ability was reduced for the day so I am unable to say which one. This logic points to the Empath, though.

Ok, BTSC group, who should I target today? andro, PM, or SD? As I said, I am afraid of targeting TP and receiving an indistinct message. If I examine andro and the description is who she says she is then we have our baddies (PM, SD, and TP). If I examine PM or SD, I might still run the risk of receiving a false report, if they are able to tamper with information.

What do you suggest?

EDIT: andro suggests visiting her, so unless you guys say something that is what I will do. And that is our best bet, if you do not have a RID kill. I will wait for my PM until tomorrow.

Edited by IDoNotExist

So someone might be able to change who they appear as? That could get confusing >.< I say check out SD...or Marth...I trust CPB, and if things change, we'll have things taken care of... [/cryptic]

<(^-^)>