Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supernatural II

1081 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone been speaking to Imp or Izzy?

for some reason I'm not receiving cp's PMs I'm waiting for Izzy to send me her action.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Geez! I have sent it 3 times so far! What the heck? YOuve gotten them in the past right? I am not doing anything differently

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ok just thought of something weird..

Could someone be targeting me in this game, to silence me?

Is this annoyance part of the game? maybe a blocking action ability?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Ok just thought of something weird..

Could someone be targeting me in this game, to silence me?

Is this annoyance part of the game? maybe a blocking action ability?

Uuh...I don't think anyone in this game has the power to block PM's from being reached to the hosts, and I doubt Impy would blurt it out on the thread if someone blocked your action :lol: Although it does sound funny in a literal meaning...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Uuh...I don't think anyone in this game has the power to block PM's from being reached to the hosts, and I doubt Impy would blurt it out on the thread if someone blocked your action :lol: Although it does sound funny in a literal meaning...

w00t got the pm in, night post coming within the next couple of hours. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Alright Imperv, we'll be waiting ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Alright Imperv, we'll be waiting ;)

whoops had to send out one more PM, Sorry for the delay this weekend guys, it's been a busy one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ok serously guys, I sent my actions in 4 times!

What the bleep is up with that???

Thought I was getting cyber punk'd or something..

I sent it in 2/13. 2/14, and 2/15!

Edited by crazypainter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

whoops had to send out one more PM, Sorry for the delay this weekend guys, it's been a busy one.

Ok serously guys, I sent my actions in 4 times!

What the bleep is up with that???

Thought I was getting cyber punk'd or something..

I sent it in 2/13. 2/14, and 2/15!

one more delay imp and will look for a replacement :P it's been more ghost than host

no PM no action - lets get going!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

What the devil... ?? :huh:

I thought I'll wake up to read the night post?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*sigh* I did too.. :mellow:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

*sigh* I did too.. :mellow:

Hopefully they get their PM in soon, jeez!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Man, I come excited to work hoping to read a good night post and I get this??? :(

C'mon guys!!!

:lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Night 1: Revival

Joe’s Student returned home from a long day of work. He headed towards his kitchen to make himself some hot tea before he would lie down in his bed to get some rest. As he was pouring the water into his tea kettle, he heard a crash come from the living room. JS set the kettle on the counter and hurried to check the damage. As he passed through the doorway a lamp flew in his general direction. JS ducked, narrowly missing the lamp as it shattered on the wall behind him. “What the…?” JS said in surprise. He entered the room to find the Telekinetic standing in front of his entryway laughing. “Who the hell are you, and why are you in my house?” JS asked. “Who I am is of no consequence to you, what is though, is the knife in your back.” JS raised his eyebrow, “What knife?” Just as he said this a knife flew into his back from the kitchen and pierced directly through his heart. JS fell to the floor in a pool of his own blood. The Telekinetic disappeared into the night.

Gust sat on his balcony in his Las Vegas condo, just watching people as the hurriedly went here and there with no real purpose. “Look at these weaklings;” Gust thought to himself, “they are pathetic, they have no powers, and they should be worshipping me as a God.” “And they will Gust,” a voice said from behind him. Gust quickly turned around to see the Mastermind and the Psychic standing there. “Who are you?” Gust demanded as a breeze began to blow through the condo. “Relax Gust, I’m not here to cause you any trouble, only here to offer you a chance to be worshipped as a God.” “How do you know that I want that, hmmmm?” “My psychic here can read your thoughts.” “Well that’s not disturbing,” Gust said sarcastically, “what do you propose?” “I know you hate walking amongst these pathetic excuses for human beings and having none of them recognize your superiority to them. Join myself and my team of masterminds and together we’ll make them realize how inferior they really are.” Gust thought for a moment, “Well I guess I don’t really need to tell you my answer, as mind reader there is surely reading mine right now.” “I’m glad we see eye to eye,” the Mastermind replied. The three left his condo and headed back towards the airport to return to the masterminds’ lair.

Hydro happened to be passing by JS’s house just as the telekinetic left. “Why is he there?” Hydro thought to herself. She quickly hurried into the house to see JS dead. “Dang, he’s lost a lot of blood, here’s hoping I can help.” Hydro rushed to the kitchen turned on the faucet and the water began to flow not into the drain but towards JS. JS’s body began to rise as the water surrounded him like a capsule. A blue aura began to glow from both the water and from Hydro herself. JS’ opened his eyes, and began to freak out as the life left his body. He turned to see Hydro focusing deeply and realized that the wound was healing rapidly. When the wound closes the capsule lowered JS gently to the ground and the water returned to the sink and flowed down the drain. Hydro dropped her focus and smiled. JS turned towards her, “Thank you. I don’t know who you are, but thank you.” Hydro put her hand on his shoulder, “You’re quite welcome my friend.” With that, Hydro left his house and returned to her house. JS looked around, “Jesus, I guess I’ll have to get a new lamp and door tomorrow.”

Roster:

Hosts: Impervious/Izzy

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

And that's night one. My apologies for the long night. This weeked was qute stressful for me here. The day/night cycle returns to normal as of today :)

Also, a quick side note: to make it easier to write, I've decided that the Empath, Hydro, Levitator and Shapeshifter are all female, the rest are male. This has no relation to the player who has each of these roles.

Day one begins now and ends at 5PM PSt tomorrow.

Those with day actions please send them to myself and Izzy when you feel the need to do so. Provided it is before the day ends.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Another note; any actions that has no direct effect (ex: blocks on people saving themselves who weren't attacked, etc.) will not show up in the posts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Awesome save hydro, that was great luck! :D Sucks about Gust though. They will probably be able to pick up quake too, right? We will have to try and figure out who they are and get hydro to take care of quake. Pyro, be careful!

Edited by IDoNotExist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I guess we can say we were lucky last night.

Thanks Hydro!!!!

That discards JS as a baddie, but could still be indy... <_<

Anyone care to start the lynch?

I have no idea who could we start with...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

How in the world did the baddies manage to RID Gust already?

Even if they have a spy role they don't learn the information till the end of the night (just to be sure, cause what if someone blocks them?) and then it's too late to RID cause all the actions are in, so they could only RID Gust tomorrow night?!

Pure luck?? :huh:

What I don't understand is - do the baddies get both Gust and Quake, or only Gust?!

JS is probably Pyro. We should either RID him (one of the goodies must have that power), if we don't we should lynch him cause we don't want him joining the baddies!

Interesting night... not good for us though <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

How in the world did the baddies manage to RID Gust already?

Even if they have a spy role they don't learn the information till the end of the night (just to be sure, cause what if someone blocks them?) and then it's too late to RID cause all the actions are in, so they could only RID Gust tomorrow night?!

Pure luck?? :huh:

What I don't understand is - do the baddies get both Gust and Quake, or only Gust?!

JS is probably Pyro. We should either RID him (one of the goodies must have that power), if we don't we should lynch him cause we don't want him joining the baddies!

Interesting night... not good for us though <_<

I'm guessing it was pure luck andro... There's no other explanation to it... :mellow:

I don't know if JS is Pyro, but I don't think that him being alive is bad for us.

Maybe we can find out a bit more in the lynch ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hosts: Impervious/Izzy

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB) - voting for SomeGuy

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

No reason, just to kick start things :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm voting based on RNG.

Absolutely willing to change my vote when there's enough evidence.

Hosts: Impervious/Izzy

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB) - voting for SomeGuy

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Star_Tiger

*EDIT* Fixed a stupidity :blush:

Edited by JarZe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm guessing it was pure luck andro... There's no other explanation to it... :mellow:

I don't know if JS is Pyro, but I don't think that him being alive is bad for us.

Maybe we can find out a bit more in the lynch ;)

I'm not sure it was pure luck. If baddies have a spy role maybe they spied on Gust and Impervious has given them the role right away and then they managed to RID him.

I would like to hear from Impervious how did the RID go down, cause he shouldn't have given them the role before the night is over!

And JS is most probably Pyro and we should RID him!

It would be great if we could RID during the day and baddies during the night?! :D

Edited by andromeda
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm not sure it was pure luck. If baddies have a spy role maybe they spied on Gust and Impervious has given them the role right away and then they managed to RID him.

I would like to hear from Impervious how did the RID go down, cause he shouldn't have given them the role before the night is over!

And JS is most probably Pyro and we should RID him!

It was indeed pure luck. I was honestly shocked when I received the RID PM. They didn't not recieve any sort of RID confirmation before all actions had been received and the night ended. Also, take note only Pyro and hydro have BTSC not gust and quake.

edit: in italics

Edited by Impervious
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

It was indeed pure luck. I was honestly shocked when I received the RID PM. They didn't not recieve any sort of RID confirmation before all actions had been received and the night ended. Also, take note only Pyro and hydro have BTSC not gust and quake.

edit: in italics

Thanks Impy! :D

I wonder...

OK so it's good that they are only getting Gust (I should read more carefully <_< )

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I'm quite not sure that you need two night actions to recruit one of the elementals... Impervious can you please clarify this for us, if the masterminds or defenders spy on an elemental, does that automatically recruit them??? Or do they have to do some other action???

Becuase if that's the case (spying and Id'ing --> Recruiting) then it was a lot of luck <_<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.