BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Day 4: *Poof*

The day had come to an end. Everyone was itching for more blood. Since no one had a real vendetta against Prince Marth the host figured he'd do the dirty work. He picked up the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness looked over at Twin Pop, "You got lucky...this time," and brought the axe down on PM's head. *clunk* the Axe hit the floor. The host looked around. "PM you sneaky sneaky man, disappearing on me like that. I suppose today isn't your day then."

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

Wow. When I started reading these last 4 pages, I got worried that I would not get to change my vote in time (once the Sensor confirmed PM was a goodie). I guess he was serious about his little ace-in-the-hole. PM - sorry for the vote, lad. Glad we could clear things up but now I'm sad to think you want me dead. Regardless, I'll watch your back tonight :) literally.

Was the role reveal a chanced condition of your self-save?

What the hell just happened?? :huh: What happened to good old lynch when we knew that the person we vote for dies.

I don't like this one bit!! <_<

I believe that TP claimed the same role that PM has, so...

No, that's not the role I claimed. Time doesn't teleport when you are having fun.

No, that's not the role I claimed. Time doesn't teleport when you are having fun.

Hahahaha!

And andro, I'm starting to agree that these lynches are largely ineffective. It's going to be very difficult to manage this game if our day actions don't work. That said, this time I think it worked to our benefit.

Hahahaha!

And andro, I'm starting to agree that these lynches are largely ineffective. It's going to be very difficult to manage this game if our day actions don't work. That said, this time I think it worked to our benefit.

My actions are in. *waves at Andro from above*

Andro, maybe you'd like to come over tonight and share a bottle of wine? ;)

I forgot to ask, why are you constantly winking at me?? :huh:

I think you did that like three times! Was that a hint that I just can't comprehend :blush: or you're just flirting with me <_<

I can't find the third one :rolleyes:

Edited by andromeda

OMG, sorry PM for starting the whole bandwagon against you but I just needed some information. I couldn't be on time to change my vote when you were proved good... Sorry for that too :blush:

This is pretty confusing now... :huh:

Let's hope that tonight doesn't turn out bad for the goodies.

There wasn't a single wink in any of those examples! The only time I winked was when I used 00:33 for stating time, since you had done so previously. The first example was just me agreeing about the lynches not killing people. The second was an obvious role hint. And the third was when I thought you were able to investigate me, so I was suggesting you stop by at night. Hence sharing a bottle of wine.

Wow, I am very confused :wacko:

My information is wrong! Either that or PM is good but he is still lying. I think that the Mastermind may have some sort of influential role and that is the only reason I am alive, to feed misinformation. Sorry guys...

Perhaps I should switch to a different strategy... :(

I have alot of stuff to figure out and reconstruct about the things I think I know.

I have a suspect in mind though.

There wasn't a single wink in any of those examples! The only time I winked was when I used 00:33 for stating time, since you had done so previously. The first example was just me agreeing about the lynches not killing people. The second was an obvious role hint. And the third was when I thought you were able to investigate me, so I was suggesting you stop by at night. Hence sharing a bottle of wine.

Yeah... I thought that that was what you meant! I was only really confused about the 00:33 wink, hehe...

What I don't like is that we don't know the extent of the secret abilities that the baddies have. This game could go on forever... :o

My information is wrong! Either that or PM is good but he is still lying. I think that the Mastermind may have some sort of influential role and that is the only reason I am alive, to feed misinformation. Sorry guys...

I have alot of stuff to figure out and reconstruct about the things I think I know.

What could I be lying about? The roster clearly states now that I'm the Teleporter!? :huh:

I don't know if it's paranoia, but this is way too suspicious.. <_<

Hey y'all...Kat here, representing the goodie BTSC group...so we've been talking, and by the sounds of it, we're screwed, unless JarZe and Joe's Student are protected tonight. So can we have the Magician protect JarZe, and the Teleporter protect JS? This is REALLY REALLY important for the win, so if you could do so, please and thank you :3

<(^-^)>

Hey y'all...Kat here, representing the goodie BTSC group...so we've been talking, and by the sounds of it, we're screwed, unless JarZe and Joe's Student are protected tonight. So can we have the Magician protect JarZe, and the Teleporter protect JS? This is REALLY REALLY important for the win, so if you could do so, please and thank you :3

<(^-^)>

You do know that this could only work if they wouldn't know who we are! You see this is why we shouldn't out ourselves because when the goodies finally need help we can't really help, and now you've... ah forget it :rolleyes:

You do know that this could only work if they wouldn't know who we are! You see this is why we shouldn't out ourselves because when the goodies finally need help we can't really help, and now you've... ah forget it :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you there andro, but I don't know if there's enough baddie blocks to block both saves. Let's let them try it and we'll see how it works out!

What could I be lying about? The roster clearly states now that I'm the Teleporter!? :huh:

No, I am not saying that you are a baddie. I believe that you are a goodie. I am only saying that there has been some baddie hands screwing up my information. If you are the Teleporter than TwinPop can only be a baddie.

Being in the middle of nowhere w/ out cable/internet is torture..going outside isn't even fun over there. (lots of thorny bushes w/ dead grass everywhere) Such an eventful day, I started feeling a bit bad when it came down to me being the only person not to vote, at least no one died. Glad to know PM's a goodie, as for TP..well IDNE said it pretty clearly.

No, I am not saying that you are a baddie. I believe that you are a goodie. I am only saying that there has been some baddie hands screwing up my information. If you are the Teleporter than TwinPop can only be a baddie.

That's incorrect. I never said I was the teleporter. I never even hinted it. IDNE, you sure accuse a lot of people. For all we know, YOU are the baddie.

<(^-^)>

I appreciate your contribution Kat. Andromeda (magician) protects JarZe, Prince_Marth (Teleporter) protects JS. Who will protect you? Do you want me to?

Kat did it first, why am I on the stand?? She said what should our night actions be and I just pointed out how futile they are. Now I am pissed!!! <_<

Hey now, no getting pissed, I've been dealing with enough of that in LC 2. Just send in your night actions yes CPB I know you did :P so we can commence with a stress-free game

Hey now, no getting pissed, I've been dealing with enough of that in LC 2. Just send in your night actions yes CPB I know you did :P so we can commence with a stress-free game

according t your Sig we are on D4 still - shall we start a new vote ??

can we have popcorn while alive Kat