BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

Well no one seems to be following my lead, and what you said sounds quite logical so I will change my vote to TP (Even though I don't know how much it will help at this point)

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP) - voting for Prince_Marth85

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) voting for Prince_Marth85

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)- voting for Prince_Marth85

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Prince_Marth85

11. Social Darwin (SD)- voting for Prince_Marth85

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - voting for Twin Pop

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Prince_Marth85

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Well no one seems to be following my lead, and what you said sounds quite logical so I will change my vote to TP (Even though I don't know how much it will help at this point)

Do you know something about SD that we don't?? :huh: Apart from the stuff blabbered by ST!

It's all too suspicious to me. I'm not sure that he's bad, but then again I'm not that sure that you're good either! :P

Do you know something about SD that we don't?? :huh: Apart from the stuff blabbered by ST!

It's all too suspicious to me. I'm not sure that he's bad, but then again I'm not that sure that you're good either! :P

Well I based it on the fact that when he was on the chopping block, he claimed the levitator trying to get out of the lynch, but RT said that SD wasn't the levitator so I just think that SD is likely a baddie.

Well I based it on the fact that when he was on the chopping block, he claimed the levitator trying to get out of the lynch, but RT said that SD wasn't the levitator so I just think that SD is likely a baddie.

No man you got it all backwards! He claimed the Levitator role to get ST lynched because he knew she was the indy! The real Levitator didn't claim that role so he did to get her lynched! :) You should definitely spend more time reading the posts! ;)

Wow...Nice to see I'm that unappreciated by the Defenders <_< Let me say this to see if you will change your mind. If you choose to keep your vote on me and lynch me, I won't die because I will do something that I'd rather save for a defender in real need. But that's your choice.

This doesnt sound right -_- Sounds like a player hoping to convince us that lynching him is a waste of time to keep us from lynching him, but it holds no substance or evidence to me. <_<

Not changing my vote now. -_-

andro: I can assure you that your assumption about RT is incorrect. I do not know who he is, but I am very sure of who he is not.

This doesnt sound right -_- Sounds like a player hoping to convince us that lynching him is a waste of time to keep us from lynching him, but it holds no substance or evidence to me. <_<

Not changing my vote now. -_-

andro: I can assure you that your assumption about RT is incorrect. I do not know who he is, but I am very sure of who he is not.

As I said, that's up to you, but when you see what happens, you'll see what I mean.

Yeah... now that I thought about it, I think that RT might be the Levitator. PM is probably a baddie, but I'd rather lynch TP, but whatever the majority decides is fine by me at this point :)

No man you got it all backwards! He claimed the Levitator role to get ST lynched because he knew she was the indy! The real Levitator didn't claim that role so he did to get her lynched! :) You should definitely spend more time reading the posts! ;)

You seem to be saying alot of stuff that does not fit with what I thought I knew already. You have been making some very strange comments that are a little off from what everyone else has been saying. It has definitly set you apart from everyone, making you look like a singular player, which works well with your claim. Without being able to look back at previous posts with more time, I am not sure how obvious you were with your claim, but I know that no one spoke up against you. However, rethinking everything, it is possible that you are not who you say you are and one of the lesser involved characters has been unable to catch your hints.

I do not expect you to be a baddie, but I am no longer going to take it for granted that you are a 100% goodie. Like I said, I will have to reread everything later to fully flesh out my feeling on you, you are not a true suspect yet. I will just be keeping more watch on you. ;)

You seem to be saying alot of stuff that does not fit with what I thought I knew already. You have been making some very strange comments that are a little off from what everyone else has been saying. It has definitly set you apart from everyone, making you look like a singular player, which works well with your claim. Without being able to look back at previous posts with more time, I am not sure how obvious you were with your claim, but I know that no one spoke up against you. However, rethinking everything, it is possible that you are not who you say you are and one of the lesser involved characters has been unable to catch your hints.

I do not expect you to be a baddie, but I am no longer going to take it for granted that you are a 100% goodie. Like I said, I will have to reread everything later to fully flesh out my feeling on you, you are not a true suspect yet. I will just be keeping more watch on you. ;)

Ask SomeGuy... he knows who I am... and I was attacked by Gust once before. I told you already I totally lost track of the last couple of nights and days, and you are totally right, I am acting on my own until someone tells me what to do, cause nobody asked for my help yet! If needed I'm here :) And don't point your finger at me cause I'll turn you into a frog! <_<

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Prince_Marth85

5. Zerep (ZP)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

Blah blah blah, bandwagon, blah blah blah, busy as all get out this weekend, blah blah blah, Andro's a goodie. I know who she is.

Guys, we should take our votes of Marth for now...have the sensor find something out about him...then go on that...I shall represent our group with the answer when it comes.

<(^-^)>

Edit: tried to put in a roster and it had no colour o.O

Edited by Kathleen

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

<(^-^)>

Not enough time to wait so I'll switch to TP

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

If we have more info when I'm back then fine - hopefully before the lynch

Just to make thinks a bit more interesting. :)

5. Zerep (ZP)

8. Joe's Student (JS) - voting for Twin Pop

3. Someguy (SG) - voting for Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP)

Edit: Icky quote tags.

Edited by SomeGuy

Fixing vote. Kat removed her vote.

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)-

Edit: fixed color for JarZe's vote

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Fixing vote. Kat removed her vote.

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)-

I hate mafia games where everyone says who they are in the day posts to avoid lynching. To me, that's not the way I like to play and that's the reason I have not hinted about my role. However, since I am due to be lynched unless I let you know who I am, I can say this: I am like time when you're having fun.

I also was hoping that Shapeshifter would have declared to everyone that I was good since she spied on me. If you are still alive Shape, please come to my defense.

I wonder if Andromeda is really the Magician. Has the magician had any actions in the last few nights? Perhaps Andro is bad and claiming a role of someone she killed? The only defense in her goodness is that Gust attacked her. But Gust attacked her the same time he joined the baddies. So it could be that he attacked her before knowing whether she was good or bad?

I hate mafia games where everyone says who they are in the day posts to avoid lynching. To me, that's not the way I like to play and that's the reason I have not hinted about my role. However, since I am due to be lynched unless I let you know who I am, I can say this: I am like time when you're having fun.

I also was hoping that Shapeshifter would have declared to everyone that I was good since she spied on me. If you are still alive Shape, please come to my defense.

I wonder if Andromeda is really the Magician. Has the magician had any actions in the last few nights? Perhaps Andro is bad and claiming a role of someone she killed? The only defense in her goodness is that Gust attacked her. But Gust attacked her the same time he joined the baddies. So it could be that he attacked her before knowing whether she was good or bad?

While I can't say much for last night since the Magician didn't show up last night, he did show up on night 2. And also...Gust was recruited on day 1 and CPB was attacked night 2...So you might want to think about what you say.

Perhaps Andro is bad and claiming a role of someone she killed?

I wish... being who I am in this game is pretty boring trust me (the game is fun though) :D

And I totally agree with you on revealing the roles day one! ;)

While I can't say much for last night since the Magician didn't show up last night, he did show up on night 2. And also...Gust was recruited on day 1 and CPB was attacked night 2...So you might want to think about what you say.

I was just about to say that! :)

So the day will be over in about 10 min. does any of you two has something to add my vote could change the lynch outcome.

Edited by andromeda

It seems to me that either person we're going to lynch is good. I guess it's trying to choose the role with less power. In the spirit of openness and honesty, my role cannot kill, it can only save. PM, what about your role?

It seems to me that either person we're going to lynch is good. I guess it's trying to choose the role with less power. In the spirit of openness and honesty, my role cannot kill, it can only save. PM, what about your role?

nah - you cant, we have enough saves anyway

Edited by Lost in space

Day 4: *Poof*

The day had come to an end. Everyone was itching for more blood. Since no one had a real vendetta against Prince Marth the host figured he'd do the dirty work. He picked up the Ultimate Axe of Hostiness looked over at Twin Pop, "You got lucky...this time," and brought the axe down on PM's head. *clunk* the Axe hit the floor. The host looked around. "PM you sneaky sneaky man, disappearing on me like that. I suppose today isn't your day then."

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) (Teleporter)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

15. JarZe (JZ)