BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

I have been I went to Disneyland to celebrate my friend's b-day today. I'll write the night post tomorrow around noon when i get to work. Many apologies for this night lasting forever...although I think PM has the record for longest night...;)

Lol, but I still think that this is the longest mafia without a single death. Glad to hear it sounds like you had a great time. we are hoping for a really exciting post, filled with death and mystery (but mostly baddie death)! :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

I am getting a bit worried..

this game may die if there isnt a night post soon.

I cant even remember what I sent in.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am loosing interest.

And I cant blame it on a short attention span since I am 37 yo.

This game has the ability to be a lot of fun but the time down

is really crippling it.

I am getting a bit worried..

this game may die if there isnt a night post soon.

I cant even remember what I sent in.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am loosing interest.

And I cant blame it on a short attention span since I am 37 yo.

This game has the ability to be a lot of fun but the time down

is really crippling it.

night post is coming! A LOT of action tonight. so it'll take a bit to write. I had to send one PM out to an unspecified individual for a confirmation (but that will not affect the rest of my post)

night post is coming! A LOT of action tonight. so it'll take a bit to write. I had to send one PM out to an unspecified individual for a confirmation (but that will not affect the rest of my post)

Glad to hear it! Excited to see the post! :lol:

For those who Played KHM the healer role is very similar.

Looks like the role Namine' I guess. If it does not affect the outcome of the game, than I say give us the night post and the healer can PM later.

Night 3: First Blood

It was about 5:30 PM and JS was adjusting his tie before he was about to leave for a date that evening. He was unaware of the Empath standing outside his bedroom window. He picked up his razor to put it back in the drawer, and stopped. Suddenly he felt an urge to end his life. JS looked at the razor and then at his wrist. “Nah,” he thought to himself, “I’m just going to sleep.”

Kat sat a table in the library reading a book on metaphysics. She had a blank stare as she tried to comprehend the words. A few hours later the librarian came over to her. “Miss, are you alright, I noticed you’ve been staring at the same page for about an hour now….miss?” Kat sat there with a completely blank stare. The librarian ran to the phone to call 911. “Hello? I have a girl in here who’s not moving and non responsive. She has a pulse but otherwise it’s like her brain just friend.” As she hung up the phone she rushed back over to Kat. She never even noticed the Psychic slip out through the back door.

The Shapshifter morphed into a raven yet again, and flew over TwinPop as he drove down the 405 freeway. “Interesting,” he thought to himself.

SG went for a walk in the desert, just to get away from city life. Out of nowhere a huge rock landed inches in front of him. He immediately knew who it was. “Get out here and fight, like a man!” The Telekinetic walked out from behind a nearby bush and said, “Here I am.” He threw his arms forward and two piles of dirt flew into SG’s face. SG closed his eyes just in time. He dusted off his face and looked back at the Telekinetic. “Cheap. Then again I wouldn’t expect much less from a physically weak individual like yourself.” The Telekinetic was furious. He ran towards SG and swung. SG dodged the hit and elbowed the Telekinetic in the head. He dropped hard and SG ran into the hills. A few minutes later the Telekinetic stood up, dazed and confused, he looked around, wonder where SG went.

The Psychic pushed the Mastermind down the streets of Venice Beach. As beautiful as the day was they weren’t here for pleasure. Well, sort of. The spotted crazypainter standing in line at one of the concession stands waiting to order something. Cp finally got to the front of the line and ordered. As she stood by the pickup line she saw the Mastermind and Psychic and immediately turned to run only to find she couldn’t. The Mastermind let out a muffled laugh, “That’s right my girl. Stop running. Now turn around and come here. Take this gun from my friend,” as the Mastermind said all of this out loud cp did exactly as she was told, against her will. It was as if she had not motor controls whatsoever, “now put the gun to you head and pull the trigger.” The sound of the gunshot startled and frightened all those nearby as they watched cp’s body drop to the ground.

Just as SD began to feel himself coming back into reality, everything went dark again. “no no no you get to stay here another night.” The mimic laughed as she walked away from his window.

Pyro stormed through the streets looking for Randro. After a few hours of searching he found him at Starbucks. Pyro shot a blast of fire through the window and stepped through the newly-made hole. “ Do you have any idea how many damned Starbucks there are in this city?!?” Randro looked up, “look dude, if you have a problem with me, lets take it outside. The two went outside. Just as Pyro was about to torch Randro, he heard Gust’s voice, “Hey hot head, chill out. Enjoy the breeze.” Immediately a whirlwind began forming around Pyro. Pyro began to suffocate and dropped to the floor, snuffed out and dead. Randro stood around trying to figure out what to do. All of a sudden, the earth began to shake. The earth opened up from under Randro. He fell into the hole and the Earth closed up. Quake looked from the other side of the street, “payback.”

Hydro approached Pyro’s body. ‘Brother, what am I going to do with you and that temper of yours?” She began to glow blue and water from a nearby fire hydrant sprayed out and then, under the control of Hydro, cocooned Pyro. The cocoon began to steam as Pyro was revived. ‘Thank’s sis. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Gust?”

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

Let the bloodbath begin! Sorry to those who had to wait the whole weekend jut to find out they died.

Day 3 ends at 1:45PM My time, Tomorrow

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for ST

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

All she can do is get stronger. I thought that she was right about SD being a baddie, but all of the baddies seemed to act last night and SD was still trapped.

Quake, I can confirm that you were right to get randro. ;)

Edited by IDoNotExist

Good one goodies... Let's kill another baddie today, and let's make it happen this time <_<

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for ST

Good one goodies... Let's kill another baddie today, and let's make it happen this time <_<

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for ST

I see where this is going....:P

I see where this is going....:P

Err, I think I do too. So, my speculation on the Tiger of Stars... She's obviously the Mimic, but I don't think that we can kill her in the lynch. I believe she picked up the Healer's ability, and as a result can stop someone from dying (her choice should be obvious). I believe that we will need to target her with a block and a kill in order for her to die, and her ability not to be used.