BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

IDNE: Any chance your ability could have been tampered with? At the minute I'm tempted to believe ST is actually who she is claiming. The baddies could easily have an ability makes someone appear bad. Or an ability that distorts another ability.

And so SD, how comfortable are you feeling now?

Please calm down. If your vote was missed please just update the roster. Everyone has their vote misplaced from time to time, it's no big deal. :)

Kinda hungry, little tired but otherwise just fine. As they say, it will all come out in the wash and my hands are clean. I'm confident enough light will be shed during this lynch to point the rest of you in the right direction.

And as for abilities that alter appearances, I think the Mimic takes the cake on that one. ST could be posing as any number of people that she is not, including the Levitator. Or using an ability to make me look bad. Either makes sense given her RD.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Holy cow! No deaths yet! That's a record in my mafia games! Way to go!

So Star Tiger is claiming to be Levitator. Interesting. I thought we couldn't out ourselves in the day post or we would be punished? But perhaps we can lie and not get punished. Hmm. I think I'll wait a bit before I vote to see what Impervious has to say about this.

Actually, did I ever say "I am the Levitator"? No, I don't think so ;) I just left blatant hints that any 10 years old will get quickly. In fact, technically, I even talked about spy movies and Blockbuster movies to avoid mentioning my RD.

Kinda hungry, little tired but otherwise just fine. As they say, it will all come out in the wash and my hands are clean. I'm confident enough light will be shed during this lynch to point the rest of you in the right direction.

And as for abilities that alter appearances, I think the Mimic takes the cake on that one. ST could be posing as any number of people that she is not, including the Levitator. Or using an ability to make me look bad. Either makes sense given her RD.

What in the world do you mean? I think you got me jumbled. As far as I understand, for some strange reason, IDNE got a reply saying I was the Mimic despite my strange ability to fly. I did not use any ability to make you look bad, I watched a spy movie two night ago. Finally, what you are doing is highly suspicious in my eyes, further raising your baddiness. From where I'm looking, you are trying to accuse me so much that you are diverting the attention to me and hoping that people will suspect you less with your confidence, despite the lack of clues given out. Most of the people here are pretty good at finding clues, yet I have seen no one saying that they got your "hints".

edit: grammar/spelling/clarification

Edited by star_tiger

The way that the message was phrased to me, I have no doubt that I know the identity of the "Blockbuster, Spy movie watcher." Unless the baddies can choose a goodie and switch their ID, ST is who I said. I was not redirected and the response i received was specific. Killing S_T is the best action.

The way that the message was phrased to me, I have no doubt that I know the identity of the "Blockbuster, Spy movie watcher." Unless the baddies can choose a goodie and switch their ID, ST is who I said. I was not redirected and the response i received was specific. Killing S_T is the best action.

Before we kill we need to out some more baddies! Let's not bandwagon just yet!

Question: What happens if it turns out that ST is who she claims to be after all?!

And she did say that she was resting or healing last night

ST was riding her bike towards the Howard Hughes Promenade, where she was supposed to meet up with some friends to go see Push. As she travelled on the bridge that went over the LA River, a jet stream of water came straight towards her and knocker into the channel. Hydro sat on the ledge of the bridge laughing. “C’mon girly, swim for you life, that is if the current doesn’t get to quick for you.” Hydro began to glow blue. The current of the river quickly increased. ST began swimming as hard as he could, but the current was too strong. Coming to terms that this was the end for her, ST gave up and began to sink. Out of nowhere, an hand grabbed her and swiftly pulled her out of the river and flew her to safety. She looked up and saw the Levitator, “Thank you.”

So... my conclusion is that she used a save on herself because she thought that she might be attacked! Where did she get that silly idea, I do not know?? :huh:

ST said enough... you two (IDNE and SD) are pressuring her way to hard! It's enough! If you think she's bad vote for her. If others believe you they will join, but I think she said enough!

I'd like to believe ST - she may get offed tonight anyway

Is TP gonna come up with anything ??

Randro, you are suspiciously quiet too. School and chores again ?

tell us which side you are on guys

Before we kill we need to out some more baddies! Let's not bandwagon just yet!

Question: What happens if it turns out that ST is who she claims to be after all?!

And she did say that she was resting or healing last night

So... my conclusion is that she used a save on herself because she thought that she might be attacked! Where did she get that silly idea, I do not know?? :huh:

ST said enough... you two (IDNE and SD) are pressuring her way to hard! It's enough! If you think she's bad vote for her. If others believe you they will join, but I think she said enough!

I am not trying to attack S_T or put her in a corner. I know who she is and she needs to be killed. She is not the levitator. I KNOW this.

We definitely need to hear from TP and Randro...

Speak up guys!

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)-voting for Social Darwin

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for S_T

11. Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for S_T

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. andromeda (CPB) - VOTING FOR Twin Pop

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Twin Pop

I am not trying to attack S_T or put her in a corner. I know who she is and she needs to be killed. She is not the levitator. I KNOW this.
are you sure the psychic was not up to some tricks ??

how about the benefit of the doubt for now.. we can come back to it

edit - where'w rainthinker

Edited by Lost in space

I want to believe you IDNE, but unfortunately the real levitator hasn't outed her, that's weird. :huh:

We will go like yesterday (without a baddie kill) if we keep on voting just for ST and changing our votes back. If she's a baddie (or indie) then lets get her at night time or tomorrow... She's not invincible and it's good that one of us already has her role.

In the meantime lets hear from other people who have not posted at all...

I want to believe you IDNE, but unfortunately the real levitator hasn't outed her, that's weird. :huh:

We will go like yesterday (without a baddie kill) if we keep on voting just for ST and changing our votes back. If she's a baddie (or indie) then lets get her at night time or tomorrow... She's not invincible and it's good that one of us already has her role.

In the meantime lets hear from other people who have not posted at all...

andro, I am really begining to see why you got so frustrated before.

Perhaps the real levitator has not outed her yet because they figure I have enough evidence against her and there is no risk exposing themself.

S_T is who I say she is unless the baddies can force Impervious to say "S_T is the Independent" That is what I was told directly. I seriously doubt that the baddies would happen to target me or S_T and choose the right action. I dont even think that they have this ability.

Edited by IDoNotExist

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for Twin Pop

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

Ok, hopefully we can get some stuff out of him, but if not, we have a 100% enemy with us. Please trust me.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

Ok, hopefully we can get some stuff out of him, but if not, we have a 100% enemy with us. Please trust me.

We need the levitator to speak up then!!!! :angry:

Perhaps the real levitator has not outed her yet because they figure I have enough evidence against her and there is no risk exposing themself.

Well... we'll wait and see.

S_T is who I say she is unless the baddies can force Impervious to say "S_T is the Independent" That is what I was told directly. I seriously doubt that the baddies would happen to target me or S_T and choose the right action. I dont even think that they have this ability.

Who knows what kind of abilities the baddies have??

But you didn't answer my question - what if we lynch ST and it turns out that she was really who she claims to be?!

I'm staying with TP for now, until I get info! :)

We need the levitator to speak up then!!!! :angry:

Why, to out themselves

Anyway ST is not saying that and Imp used male gender for ST ??

If we aim at TP and Randro, I think we may find two or at least one baddie

btw - thanks for that save last knight who ever it was

I'm off to bed soon

edit spell, punct

Edited by Lost in space

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

Well I have no sure prooof that ST is good or bad. Either she is a goodie or the mimic.

But Social Darwin is a baddie. Just reading the posts and looking at the way the votes are falling makes me

sure of this. Twin Pop may be bad as well but i am not positive. Nothing has been said to make

me point my finger his way. So if we Lynch SD today we get a baddie for sure! And if I am wrong...

tar and feather me or Kill me cause that would make me a definite baddie for getting an innocent lynched!

Come on LIS!! Please vote for SD!

See what happens!

edit:

if you look at my earlier post from today you will see

that I was on here when the baddies were. It was total classic

Baddie play. At least that is what it looked like to me..

Edited by crazypainter

Why to out themselves

Anyway ST is not saying that and Imp used male bender for ST ??

If we aim at TP and Randro, I think we may find two or at least one baddie

btw - thanks for that save last knight who ever it was

I'm off to bed soon

I know that nobody should out themselves like that, but he should give us something.

We have two players IDNE and ST, who have said a lot of stuff and nobody has been able to tell if they're right or wrong. I see that ST has put up a great defense (for her) and has openelly said her role. On the other hand IDNE has outed his ability and saying what role and the player with that role (supposedly losing his ability for one night).

At the moment I don't know who to trust, it seems like both of you are telling the truth.

For now, I'm staying with TP.

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

14. RainThinker (RT)

Well I have no sure prooof that ST is good or bad. Either she is a goodie or the mimic.

But Social Darwin is a baddie. Just reading the posts and looking at the way the votes are falling makes me

sure of this. Twin Pop may be bad as well but i am not positive. Nothing has been said to make

me point my finger his way. So if we Lynch SD today we get a baddie for sure! And if I am wrong...

tar and feather me or Kill me cause that would make me a definite baddie for getting an innocent lynched!

CP you might be right, but wouldn't it be good if we can out another baddie today?

That would make our decisions easier for tonight. And it would avoid friendly fire ;)

C'mon lets get some info from TP and if nothing comes up, we have some confirmed baddies (from you and IDNE).

I know that nobody should out themselves like that, but he should give us something.

We have two players IDNE and ST, who have said a lot of stuff and nobody has been able to tell if they're right or wrong. I see that ST has put up a great defense (for her) and has openelly said her role. On the other hand IDNE has outed his ability and saying what role and the player with that role (supposedly losing his ability for one night).

At the moment I don't know who to trust, it seems like both of you are telling the truth.

For now, I'm staying with TP.

ok I dont get why you changed to TP from SD?

Come on LIS!! Please vote for SD!

See what happens!

I will see in the morning CP - he is keeping a cool head. Not bad for a baddie ??

these face offs are giving my bottom a headache.

Try randro or zerep or RT, there worth a bit of info - if only for sliding

that dont have time to post here while they are chatting in there own forum

Ok I doubt that twinpop is a baddie. I think voting for him could blow up in our faces.

I thik I have seen hints here and there about S D being a baddie..maybe I am just loosing it though.

But that is a chance I am willing to take.

CP you might be right, but wouldn't it be good if we can out another baddie today?

That would make our decisions easier for tonight. And it would avoid friendly fire ;)

C'mon lets get some info from TP and if nothing comes up, we have some confirmed baddies (from you and IDNE).

Hmm protecting your brethren?

Do we really wanna get started with this??? <_<

started with what? I am thinking that I guessed right and that has you and

your buds worried. I am all for getting other people to talk, I do it all the time with

casting odd votes. But its gonna look really bad for you if we lynch ST and she was the levitator

or if Twin Pop gets offed and he was'nt bad too!

Edited by crazypainter

Ok I doubt that twinpop is a baddie. I think voting for him could blow up in our faces.

I thik I have seen hints here and there about S D being a baddie..maybe I am just loosing it though.

But that is a chance I am willing to take.

OK I'm a goodie! Nobody objected my hints!

SG and Kat are probably goodies too.

Let's say that IDNE is a goodie too - that's 4 and if you crazypainter and LIS are claiming to be goodies, there are no more goodie roles to be claimed so TP ain't a goodie!!

Of course just in case you CP and you LIS are both goodies!! Are you? :huh:

Everytime you claim someone is good, do the math!!!

I forgot about ST - she says she's good!

Edited by andromeda