BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

I think they pretty much are SD...

Now you're starting to look suspicious again <_<

Maybe SG. Maybe. And he says Kat is ok. So maybe Kat is too.

JarZe, make up your mind. Either I'm good or I'm not. I'm not going to dance through the tulips to keep myself on your goodie list. I hope I stay there, but scrutinizing every word I write and flip-flopping every ten minutes isn't going to help us win. $#!T or get off the crapper.

Andro, maybe you'd like to come over tonight and share a bottle of wine? ;)

Edit: Missed SG's last post about ability. I'm sold. SG, you have my support and Kat is cool by me :)

Edited by Social_Darwin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Andro, maybe you'd like to come over tonight and share a bottle of wine? ;)

Not tonight stranger :wub: I have to work on my spread sheet! ;)

EDIT:

I have an idea about the rosters and voting! We should ad a number to the list starting from tomorrow!

So Impy should ad 1 to the night 2 post roster and then the first person to vote should change that number to 2 and so on!

That way after casting a vote you just check the number on the previous post that has the list on it, especially if there are more than two people reading the thread and voting. If the numbers are off, check other peoples votes and ad those that you've missed!

Edited by andromeda

Not tonight stranger :wub: I have to work on my spread sheet! ;)

EDIT:

I have an idea about the rosters and voting! We should ad a number to the list starting from tomorrow!

So Impy should ad 1 to the night 2 post roster and then the first person to vote should change that number to 2 and so on!

That way after casting a vote you just check the number on the previous post that has the list on it, especially if there are more than two people reading the thread and voting. If the numbers are off, check other peoples votes and ad those that you've missed!

or just pay attention ;)

note, Izzy is not co-hosting anymore so just PM me with your night actions.

Well o.O I'm currently sick, took a Gravel...those things KNOCK you out *zzzz* and in the time I was sleeping, I almost got lynched o.O Whoa whoa whoa, we can NOT have that happen...I'm glad we didn't make any mistakes and lynched an innocent, but then again...well we'll just have to see how the night plays out :3

<(^-^)>

Since someone is vouching for me, I'll extend that nicety. Kat is definitely good. Lynching her would be very detrimental to our team.
- I'm reading this as you intended as Kat and you on the same side - but I'm ok with Kat, and dont quite see your hint yet.. must be dumb ol me

In one way though, it sucks to have no one lynched first day, because you've nothing to go on. Usually the most informative time in the whole game is the Day 1 lynch. You learn an awful lot later in the game. But then again, the way this game is we really can't afford a goodie lynched.

Edit: Anyway, my main point was that maybe we shouldn't be discussing things as much as this at night. Just make sure we don't accidentally out a goodie. Personally I trust IDNE, and apart from the other two confirmed peviously, I'm not really sure of anyone else.

I'd like a closer look at LIS though.

All I got out of IDNE was that he made sure SD was in a no lynch situation - both good or bad ??

also not sure why IDNE puts it out there that he is reduced ability tonight ??

And JS - pls pop by and check me out - if your a defender that is!

Oh wow..I can't leave for 8 hours of school w/ out 10 whole pages coming up... <_<

Sorry If I don't post much these upcoming days, I have like 4 projects, an essay (due Friday) and 2 tests to study for plus practice for a solo concert I have this Saturday, so obviously they'll be my top priority.

Still have to skim through what I missed. :blink:

I dont see what makes you guys think that SD is so good, he has proved nothign to me. ST is the independent. I do not believe that Kat is bad, and SD i am unsure about. I do not want to lynch either one of them just yet. Randro and Twin Pop, why are you still voting for SomeGuy? If we can get enough on S_T I can prove who I am. But SD will save my butt if he dies. You want me alive. I do not see how I have not given enough informatoin to be clearly outed to the baddies. I dont understand why they are not voting for ST. This game is not making sense! I really hope SD is a baddie then.

EDIT: Does anyone realize why I am not asking to be investigated tonight? Let me put it this way, if anyone CAN investigate me tonight, please do. I dont know how many there are.

LIS, this is the post I am refering to that had my ability reduced tonight. Check the page before it as well.

Well, I'm back! I've been awfully busy with school, and I apologize for not being on much earlier to defend myself.

I read the previous pages in a rush (yes, 10 pages is a lot, especially when 5 pages tend to take an hour for me to read and I only have half an hour), and I'm sorry if I missed something. What I got is Kat and SG are 99% good, since if they are baddies with BTSC, they got pretty lucky with claiming two roles and know that the two players won't say anything. I do not know exactly what IDNE is claiming, but I have no clue why he is claiming that I'm the indie or Elemental. I'm starting to think that he himself is the Mimic/Elemental/baddie, since he seems quite dead set on killing me. I will honestly say that my defenses appear not very strong, but I left clues in them. I, unlike SD, didn't go for the "I'm not a baddie, don't lynch me" approach, but instead, left clues. I did this because saying that I'm not a baddie isn't all that strong since baddies can do the same, but claiming a role, I believe, proves an innocent more (a baddie would rarely claim an innocent role this early on the game, especially since no one has died so far and the percentage that the real role will call out on the baddie is rather high). Saying that, I will like to ask the goodies to look at post #141. See anything strange? Now, why would I, the so-called indie/Elemntal, leave clues to my Defender role that early on the game, knowing that the player with the role I'm claiming will not say anything? Plus, why would I take the risk of leaving clues to my role this early, instead of saying "I'm not a baddie" and essentially doing what SD is doing by avoiding leaving clues? I hope that you will re-think what you automatically assumed concerning my case. In the meantime, I'll go and enjoy my lunch consisting of suspicious-looking turkey -_-

I, unlike SD, didn't go for the "I'm not a baddie, don't lynch me" approach, but instead, left clues. I did this because saying that I'm not a baddie isn't all that strong since baddies can do the same, but claiming a role, I believe, proves an innocent more (a baddie would rarely claim an innocent role this early on the game, especially since no one has died so far and the percentage that the real role will call out on the baddie is rather high). Saying that, I will like to ask the goodies to look at post #141. See anything strange? Now, why would I, the so-called indie/Elemntal, leave clues to my Defender role that early on the game, knowing that the player with the role I'm claiming will not say anything? Plus, why would I take the risk of leaving clues to my role this early, instead of saying "I'm not a baddie" and essentially doing what SD is doing by avoiding leaving clues? I hope that you will re-think what you automatically assumed concerning my case. In the meantime, I'll go and enjoy my lunch consisting of suspicious-looking turkey -_-

Nice try but I've claimed a role and did so a while back. I did it by first hinting at my afflilation with the Defenders and then by stating blatently my night action and remaining ability. Clearly no one objected to that because they cannot claim my role.

And as for post 141, all you did was say "dont lynch me I'm a goodie". That's about as poor a defense as I've seen all game.

Nice try but I've claimed a role and did so a while back. I did it by first hinting at my afflilation with the Defenders and then by stating blatently my night action and remaining ability. Clearly no one objected to that because they cannot claim my role.

And as for post 141, all you did was say "dont lynch me I'm a goodie". That's about as poor a defense as I've seen all game.

Aah, I apologize then. I couldn't find any clues to your role and assumed you didn't leave any.

I probably did say that #141, but I also said something else. Look at my previous post and 141 (especially 141...the way I wrote it, it did appear a bit weird).

Since I do not want to get killed tonight, I'll save some other of my defenses for the day. Mind you, I have plenty to say. For now, I've got to go. We're dissecting some animal cells which is currently flying around the classroom (yes, the guys in my class aren't very mature <_< )

Aah, I apologize then. I couldn't find any clues to your role and assumed you didn't leave any.

I probably did say that #141, but I also said something else. Look at my previous post and 141 (especially 141...the way I wrote it, it did appear a bit weird).

Since I do not want to get killed tonight, I'll save some other of my defenses for the day. Mind you, I have plenty to say. For now, I've got to go. We're dissecting some animal cells which is currently flying around the classroom (yes, the guys in my class aren't very mature <_< )

I am kinda seeing what he is claiming, but I can't be sure that it is the truth. I am still feeling a little iffy about SD. But at least I know one person, right S_T?

Night 2: Enter Mimic

Once again the Telekinetic raced to the city to find his next target. LIS was on the tram coming back from Disneyland to the parking structure. When the tram arrived at its destination, LIS walked to the elevator and headed towards his car on the 4th floor. The parking structure was relatively empty and the emptiness gave LIS a chill down his spine. As he went to putt his key in the door, it flew out of his hand and over the edge of the structure to the ground 4 stories below. “Where do you think you’re going?” a voice said from the opposite side of the structure, “surely you weren’t planning on leaving just yet, the park doesn’t close for another two hours, and there’s plenty of more rides to go on. LIS recognized the voice and replied sarcastically, “I’ve been on all of them, and you’re gonna be going on one here real soon that just opened.” “I don’t think so you silly, silly man. See that’s the problem with most members of society, they just don’t get it. They think they’ll live forever and refuse to accept their inevitable fate.” LIS laughed, “So, what, are you saying it’s my turn to die? What are you, the Grim Reaper?”” The Telekinetic emerged from the shadows, “I guess in a way I am.” As soon as he finished saying that, the Telekinetic picked up LIS car and dropped it right on top of him crushing his body, rendering LIS lifeless.

-------------------------------------

Gust travelled to Santa Monica to find his target, the Cute Psycho Bunny. The mastermind told him she’d be at the pier today. As he walked down the ramp leading to the pier, he saw her. CPB had no clue she was being watched, all she knew is that the wind picked up very rapidly. She looked out towards the beach and saw a tornado forming. “What the…?!? Tornados don’t occur out here!” The tornado picked CPB up and threw her into the city. Gust walked away from the pier, “All too easy.”

Someguy stood in his kitchen chopping potatoes to throw into the skillet and fry them up. He was totally unaware of a woman standing outside his window. As he dropped the cut potatoes into the skillet her swore he heard a noise come from outside. SG stood outside the house, knife in hand, looking for whoever was prowling around his house. All of a sudden he felt extremely depressed. He looked down at the knife he was carrying and, in a quick motion, slashed his wrist and dropped to the floor. The Empath emerged from the side of SGs house looked at his lifeless body and smiled to herself.

ST was riding her bike towards the Howard Hughes Promenade, where she was supposed to meet up with some friends to go see Push. As she travelled on the bridge that went over the LA River, a jet stream of water came straight towards her and knocker into the channel. Hydro sat on the ledge of the bridge laughing. “C’mon girly, swim for you life, that is if the current doesn’t get to quick for you.” Hydro began to glow blue. The current of the river quickly increased. ST began swimming as hard as he could, but the current was too strong. Coming to terms that this was the end for her, ST gave up and began to sink. Out of nowhere, an hand grabbed her and swiftly pulled her out of the river and flew her to safety. She looked up and saw the Levitator, “Thank you.”

SD sat at home reading, not really paying attention to anything, especially the raven outside his window…

The Mimic approached SDs house, He was sick of SD and decided to torture him a little bit. SD noticed that his vision suddenly began to blur and dim simultaneously. Next thing he knew, all he could see was darkness. “What’s going on? What’s happening to me?” SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”

The Magician saw the Empath hiding outside of SG’s house and saw SG slit his wrist. As soon as the Empath was out of sight, he rushed over to SG’s body…just as it disappeared. He walked into SGs house, and headed to his bedroom. She’s gone. SG, stepped out of the closet, “Thank you my friend, I haven’t a clue why you chose to help me, but thank you.” The Magician nodded his head and in a puff of smoke, disappeared.

The Telekinetic lifted the car off LIS’s lifeless body and threw him over the edge to make it look like a suicide. Unknown to both of them, the Healer also happened to be on the same tram as LIS. As the healer watched LIS’s boddy fall to the ground, he rushed over to him and place his hands on LIS’s chest. Almost instantaneously, the wounds healed and LIS opened his eyes. He looked up at the Healer and then at his surroundings. “Who are you, and how did I get down here?” The EHaler smiled, “I’m a Healer, and you just lost a fight with the Telekinetic who threw you off that ledge.” LIS, feeling dazed and confused looked down, “Oh, that sucks, well I suppose I should repay you, Starbucks? It’s on me.” The Healer laughed, “Alright, sounds good.”

Roster:

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

Once again, no one died. (I’m shocked to say the least)

Day ends in 24 hours.

Those with daytime abilities please PM me with your action.

Night 2: Enter Mimic

Once again the Telekinetic raced to the city to find his next target. LIS was on the tram coming back from Disneyland to the parking structure. When the tram arrived at its destination, LIS walked to the elevator and headed towards his car on the 4th floor. The parking structure was relatively empty and the emptiness gave LIS a chill down his spine. As he went to putt his key in the door, it flew out of his hand and over the edge of the structure to the ground 4 stories below. “Where do you think you’re going?” a voice said from the opposite side of the structure, “surely you weren’t planning on leaving just yet, the park doesn’t close for another two hours, and there’s plenty of more rides to go on. LIS recognized the voice and replied sarcastically, “I’ve been on all of them, and you’re gonna be going on one here real soon that just opened.” “I don’t think so you silly, silly man. See that’s the problem with most members of society, they just don’t get it. They think they’ll live forever and refuse to accept their inevitable fate.” LIS laughed, “So, what, are you saying it’s my turn to die? What are you, the Grim Reaper?”” The Telekinetic emerged from the shadows, “I guess in a way I am.” As soon as he finished saying that, the Telekinetic picked up LIS car and dropped it right on top of him crushing his body, rendering LIS lifeless.

Gust travelled to Santa Monica to find his target, the Cute Psycho Bunny. The mastermind told him she’d be at the pier today. As he walked down the ramp leading to the pier, he saw her. CPB had no clue she was being watched, all she knew is that the wind picked up very rapidly. She looked out towards the beach and saw a tornado forming. “What the…?!? Tornados don’t occur out here!” The tornado picked CPB up and threw her into the city. Gust walked away from the pier, “All too easy.”

Someguy stood in his kitchen chopping potatoes to throw into the skillet and fry them up. He was totally unaware of a woman standing outside his window. As he dropped the cut potatoes into the skillet her swore he heard a noise come from outside. SG stood outside the house, knife in hand, looking for whoever was prowling around his house. All of a sudden he felt extremely depressed. He looked down at the knife he was carrying and, in a quick motion, slashed his wrist and dropped to the floor. The Empath emerged from the side of SGs house looked at his lifeless body and smiled to herself.

ST was riding her bike towards the Howard Hughes Promenade, where she was supposed to meet up with some friends to go see Push. As she travelled on the bridge that went over the LA River, a jet stream of water came straight towards her and knocker into the channel. Hydro sat on the ledge of the bridge laughing. “C’mon girly, swim for you life, that is if the current doesn’t get to quick for you.” Hydro began to glow blue. The current of the river quickly increased. ST began swimming as hard as he could, but the current was too strong. Coming to terms that this was the end for her, ST gave up and began to sink. Out of nowhere, an hand grabbed her and swiftly pulled her out of the river and flew her to safety. She looked up and saw the Levitator, “Thank you.”

SD sat at home reading, not really paying attention to anything, especially the raven outside his window…

The Mimic approached SDs house, He was sick of SD and decided to torture him a little bit. SD noticed that his vision suddenly began to blur and dim simultaneously. Next thing he knew, all he could see was darkness. “What’s going on? What’s happening to me?” SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”

The Magician saw the Empath hiding outside of SG’s house and saw SG slit his wrist. As soon as the Empath was out of sight, he rushed over to SG’s body…just as it disappeared. He walked into SGs house, and headed to his bedroom. She’s gone. SG, stepped out of the closet, “Thank you my friend, I haven’t a clue why you chose to help me, but thank you.” The Magician nodded his head and in a puff of smoke, disappeared.

The Telekinetic lifted the car off LIS’s lifeless body and threw him over the edge to make it look like a suicide. Unknown to both of them, the Healer also happened to be on the same tram as LIS. As the healer watched LIS’s boddy fall to the ground, he rushed over to him and place his hands on LIS’s chest. Almost instantaneously, the wounds healed and LIS opened his eyes. He looked up at the Healer and then at his surroundings. “Who are you, and how did I get down here?” The EHaler smiled, “I’m a Healer, and you just lost a fight with the Telekinetic who threw you off that ledge.” LIS, feeling dazed and confused looked down, “Oh, that sucks, well I suppose I should repay you, Starbucks? It’s on me.” The Healer laughed, “Alright, sounds good.”

Roster:

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

Once again, no one died. (I’m shocked to say the least)

Day ends in 24 hours.

Those with daytime abilities please PM me with your action.

Holy smokes!!!! :o:huh:

This is turning to be an extraordinary game!!!

Nice post Imp ;)

I don't know about you guys, but this day is gonna be a tough one...

I have my suspects, but let's see how it turns out.

wow, we are the luckiest group alive :D Ok, so the mimic has SDs power, not sure what it is, but we need to get rid of her before she takes more. Unless someone has honed in on another positive baddie?

Roster:

1. Randro (RD)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- Voting for S_T

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT)

15. JarZe (JZ)

Great job healer, levitator, and magician!

Edited by IDoNotExist