BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

The X on the coat makes me think this is Prof. X.

Looked for a cool empath picture but cant find one..... I think I was a woman, too.

When did you guys know that I was bad?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Looked for a cool empath picture but cant find one..... I think I was a woman, too.

When did you guys know that I was bad?

We would've known it the second that SD and TP died ;) It was always a little unclear how many baddies were left, so basically at the end the strategy was "figure out who's most likely to be a baddie, and just keep killing them 'til we win."

The X on the coat makes me think this is Prof. X.

Totally is. I can't draw to save my life, the true artist signed the work and I claim no authorship.

Edit: That said, the Master Mind is really just an evil Professor X anyway.

Edited by Social_Darwin

We would've known it the second that SD and TP died ;) It was always a little unclear how many baddies were left, so basically at the end the strategy was "figure out who's most likely to be a baddie, and just keep killing them 'til we win."

:lol: Good times...

<(^-^)>

Yea, that is the only reason that I ended up giving up. I knew that one more night would only be potentially one more kill and would get us nowhere. Once last night was over, we were done. If we had targeted LIS, however, LIS would be dead, Quake would be dead and JS would be dead without the chance of reviving anyone and SD would have survived. We would have gained the ability to nullify the vote and we would have won. It still hurts to think that I suggested we do it this way.

I think that we did a great job considering you guys had 5 in BTSC, one who could 100% revive someone who died if they were not blocked, and one who 100% revived another character (Hydro and Healer) Not to mention the Quake defender role, that sucked.

I will say (since I don't have the RD's handy.) The reason no one could kill ST at night is that she could only die during the lynch. Luckily for her the night before she got lynched (the first time) she visited the healer and that gever her 1 revive with a 50% chance of revealing her role.

edit: by the way, the whole "who is the Levitator?" argument cracked me up the whole game!

Edited by Impervious

I will say (since I don't have the RD's handy.) The reason no one could kill ST at night is that she could only die during the lynch. Luckily for her the night before she got lynched (the first time) she visited the healer and that gever her 1 revive with a 50% chance of revealing her role.

edit: by the way, the whole "who is the Levitator?" argument cracked me up the whole game!

Lol, we were pretty sure that it was RT once she made the comment about SD and S_T claiming the role. I wish that I could read the goodie BTSC.

To think in the begining Hydro and Pyro were thinking they would have to go it alone

3 elements against one ??

Apart from the stop starts it was fun all the way and you guys rocked at hiding who was who. IDNE played brilliantly, as did many others.

I think after all that I'll go and levitate meditate.

Great epic finale Imp

TP from now on you will be Twin Poo - it's such an easy typoo :D

To think in the begining Hydro and Pyro were thinking they would have to go it alone

3 elements against one ??

Apart from the stop starts it was fun all the way and you guys rocked at hiding who was who. IDNE played brilliantly, as did many others.

I think after all that I'll go and levitate meditate.

Great epic finale Imp

TP from now on you will be Twin Poo - it's such an easy typoo :D

Whoops i didn't even notice i did that. I was actually typing it in class so i was attempting to be discreet

That was such a cool and entertaining game!!! I had a lot of fun, I know it was long and all but it was still awesome.

I didn't trust IDNE from day 1, but we got confused with all the wording. TBH I never trusted IDNE and SD, I guess I'm gonna have to trust my gut a lot more next time ;)

I have to admit that it was cool having goodie BTSC, it came in very handy at the end...

Impervious, thank you for another excellent game. Very well hosted and really cool posts. Kudos for that ;)

Here's my RD everyone...

Water (Hydro) (BTSC with Pyro)

Attack: Troubled Waters: Can cause a flood, stopping their target from performing their night action.

Defense: Water of life: can revive one person that has died that night. It cannot be used alongside the attack.

P.S. IDNE, I think it's ok for you to read the goodie BTSC, if all the other goodies are fine with that you can sign up in the forum. What d'ya say goodies, can he peak at the forum???? :P

You guys would probably have a blast peeking at ours too, although at some points it was kinda hectic. Not to mention IDNE and I messaged quite frequently outside of the BTSC forum.

In my opinion, I think we should keep the BTSC secret if only to protect the playing styles of individuals. If you know how each player operates in secret you remove some of the guess-work that is inherent to the game. I for one am against it, but I am also subject to majority rule. Protect the integrity of the game.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Aw man. I knew we were going to lose, but that last day post got my hopes running- so teasing. Insane game overall. Best mafia I've played out of the 2 actual mafia I've been in :D Oh, and IDNE, that had to be the best baddie cover-up ever.

That was such a cool and entertaining game!!! I had a lot of fun, I know it was long and all but it was still awesome.

I didn't trust IDNE from day 1, but we got confused with all the wording. TBH I never trusted IDNE and SD, I guess I'm gonna have to trust my gut a lot more next time ;)

Was it my inactivity that painted me a baddie in your eyes? I seriously had trouble getting on at the beginning of the game cause of holidays and weekends and stuff and it was so frustrating because it was my first time being a baddie and I was already being suspected because I wasnt playing like normal. -_-

So...I have to know. DID any of the baddies have an ability to make one of their own look like a goodie? Or was that just everyone's paranoia running wild :lol:

No, that was something I made up. ;)

Was it my inactivity that painted me a baddie in your eyes? I seriously had trouble getting on at the beginning of the game cause of holidays and weekends and stuff and it was so frustrating because it was my first time being a baddie and I was already being suspected because I wasnt playing like normal. -_-

Nope. I had a strong feeling that SD and TP were baddies at the end of the game, and thought that TP was Gust, so SD died first. TP goes in the lynch, and then it's "go for the people that didn't claim a role, go for the people that've been accused, go for people I don't have BTSC with." It's why I claimed Quake (well, EARTH) on day one, albeit in code.

I don't think so... It was just something in your posts that was totally different from when you were a goodie. I have to admit though that in the middle of the game I was starting to trust you, but after that post about "All the information I've had is wrong" you were definitely a baddie for me, too bad I died the next night becuase of a failed plan.

Very well played though IDNE... And SD pretending to be pissed off at everybody for not believing him made him seem very very bad too... But you played good too.

Well everybody I'm looking forward on playing with/against you guys soon. See you there ;)

Hehe, It was hilarious watching everyone fighting over my role. :P Although I kinda killed myself when I told everyone that SD and ST weren't the levitator..

RainThinker-Levitator Levitator

And SD pretending to be pissed off at everybody for not believing him made him seem very very bad too...

Good to know :) My whole role really became a decoy to keep IDNE out of the baddie spot-light for as long as possible. I thought if you were too busy watching your enemies, you might overlook a few of your "friends" ;)

Good to know :) My whole role really became a decoy to keep IDNE out of the baddie spot-light for as long as possible. I thought if you were too busy watching your enemies, you might overlook a few of your "friends" ;)

Thanks for that, btw. I know that a few times I felt like we were going to need to sacrifice you to win. Sorry about that, no hard feelings.

If only we had done one thing differently :lol:

What ever happened to JS. He is usually at least somewhat of a participant.

Let me tell you that you did a good job, if either of you were to die it would of definitely been you first...