BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

I don't know if it's me but the goodies are getting beaten up...

Let's hear it from you now PM...

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ) - Voting for Prince_Marth85

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

By now most people know my playing style is to not talk too much because you either say too much or not enough and make people suspicious but I also know that being quite is no better...But since I don't want to lose my ability I'll give you a hint to my role...Hiro (Heroes) and I have a little bit in common.

With that said, I think we should lynch SD...RT was killed by the baddies and said that SD was not the Levitator, so I'm inclined to believe that. If for some reason SD is the levitator, then RT's going to have to explain himself once this game is over <_<

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM) - Voting for Social Darwin

13. Andromeda (CPB)

Edit: Clarification/remove quote tags

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Man... I have no idea who to vote for, so I'm going back to my usual target TP!

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

13. andromeda (CPB) - voting for Twin Pop

If you're an important goodie you should try to check the thread from time to time just in case we might need you.

If you're a baddie you don't have to check in... Your friends will power play your role ;)

- Good one JZ

Fun Fact

Ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases its velocity with 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s or 22 mph) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a velocity of 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) after one second, 19.6 m/s (64.4 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on, adding 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) to each resulting velocity. Also, again ignoring air resistance, any and all objects, when dropped from the same height, will hit the ground at the same time.

Edit: SPLAT

-Hmm we thought that was spam - but is that a description of a cyclone shisking someone up and dropping them from a great heght - did have you on the bottom of goodie list and now you are on the bottom of the baddies, and rising

Marth coming out with an obscure remark to hiro - it seems may require a strong mind - pressure Marth

TP - don't go hiding under rocks again, andro and some others will want to know more

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) voting for Prince_Marth85

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

And folks we are losing the plot and our tempo - it's going in favor of the mindbenders

Forget the delays and try to focus again pls

-Hmm we thought that was spam - but is that a description of a cyclone shisking someone up and dropping them from a great heght - did have you on the bottom of goodie list and now you are on the bottom of the baddies, and rising

Marth coming out with an obscure remark to hiro - it seems may require a strong mind - pressure Marth

TP - don't go hiding under rocks again, andro and some others will want to know more

And folks we are losing the plot and our tempo - it's going in favor of the mindbenders

Forget the delays and try to focus again pls

In Mafia, there is no such thing as spam or neutral posts. Is SD saying he is levitator or did he know that RT would die by being levitated?

PM is saying he is teleporter. Since LIS is voting for him, that tells me that PM or LIS is lying.

2. Twin Pop (TP) - voting for Prince_Marth85

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Marth

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

Something Marth said to me...before...<_< I'm a bit untrusting for now...

<(^-^)>

Something Marth said to me...before...<_< I'm a bit untrusting for now...

<(^-^)>

What was it Kat?

In Mafia, there is no such thing as spam or neutral posts. Is SD saying he is levitator or did he know that RT would die by being levitated?

PM is saying he is teleporter. Since LIS is voting for him, that tells me that PM or LIS is lying.

care to expand on the Marth/LIS lie TP? I'd love to know what one of us is lying about, especially if i is Marth

btw - you are dodging your own accusations as usual when you are a baddie TP :P

As for the Spam, I think Rookie1ja may disagree - :mellow:

Edited by Lost in space

Fixing colors... Kat used a darker shade of orange for her vote! B))

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

I think we should definitely have a RID kill role so that we wouldn't out ourselves so easily. The game is not that interesting anymore when we know who almost every goodie is and who the baddies are! :rolleyes:

I do not advise to spam ... you know the rules ;)

No spamming! That should apply to you too! :P;) And you should have posted in gray... sorry, Unreality's mafia rules :rolleyes: *shrug* :) (edited by rookie1ja: I changed the color of my post above to grey)

Edited by rookie1ja
added comment

What was it Kat?

I don't EXACTLY remember *it was a couple weeks ago* but I remembered not being trusting...and then he hinted towards being someone else *not the teleporter* Not to mention the fact that I talk to him enough to know when he's not acting himself :P

Oh my Starclan, it was too dark? :o ...:rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

This is the exact reason I didn't bother with saying anything earlier. I know this is mafia but still...What's the point in hinting at my role if no one's going to believe it anyway??

RT is Dead.

Empath attempted to kill LIS.

I am a little confused about the order that this is placed, and that Gust made the kill. I thought that RT was the Empath.....? Dang... :huh:

I know one person for sure now, but I think another character might be more important to kill.

When will this night end? I am going to sleep now and church in the morning. Many not get back on til later tonight. Make sure that this does not end until at least 5 pm tomorrow. If it ends before then, please PM me.

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

I think we should definitely have a RID kill role so that we wouldn't out ourselves so easily. The game is not that interesting anymore when we know who almost every goodie is and who the baddies are! :rolleyes:

No spamming! That should apply to you too! :P;) And you should have posted in gray... sorry, Unreality's mafia rules :rolleyes: *shrug* :) (edited by rookie1ja: I changed the color of my post above to grey)

No one ever said there wasn't.....

I am a little confused about the order that this is placed, and that Gust made the kill. I thought that RT was the Empath.....? Dang... :huh:

I know one person for sure now, but I think another character might be more important to kill.

When will this night end? I am going to sleep now and church in the morning. Many not get back on til later tonight. Make sure that this does not end until at least 5 pm tomorrow. If it ends before then, please PM me.

and the night post is not in chronological order

00:33 here (*winks at andro*) and I'm exhausted from a full day of snowboarding. Had to check in at least.

Couple quick notes and I'll try to post a bit more tmw.

1. Bill Nye never taught me anything about tornados. If he had, my previous post would have had more to do with colliding air currents of different temperatures coinciding with a drop in barometric pressure. (Ecosystems 101 taught me that) My post had to do with something rather specific and unrelated to flag-pole impalement. Unfortunately, someone rained on my parade. Or more specifically, someone turned my parade into a bad blooper from the Wizard of Oz. And I can't see well when there is debris flying everywhere...even with a bird's eye view.

2. Between Prince Marth and LIS, my obvious choice is Prince Marth. I never really suspected LIS and I don't suspect him now, (despite my current position on either of your lists, LIS). And thanks for your vote Marth, glad to know someone still wants me dead - means I'm doing something right.

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS) - voting for Prince_Marth85

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat) - voting for Prince_Marth85

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD) - voting for Prince_Marth85

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Prince_Marth85

11. Social Darwin (SD)

Ok, I was trying to sleep, but this has been keeping me up thinking too much for me to sleep. I know that LIS can be trusted, and I am very suspicious of PM. If nothing else, I do not want to take the chance of loosing my ability tonight because I was inactive.

Unless my information has been modified by the baddies, I can almost guarantee that he is not the shapeshifter or transporter, one obviously more sure of than the other. Someone has already claimed the role of magician, and I am pretty confident that they are telling the truth because no one has spoken out to contradict them (although, something new came up which may completely change this, I will let you know if I find any inconsistencies). Three people have claimed the role of Levitator (seems to be popular), one has almost been proven, almost. and I have not seen PM speak out against that at all. No one seems to be standing up for PM, so he is not in the goodie BTSC group, although, I have not seen many other people stand up for him either, a.k.a. baddies. Has he been focused on before? Is he a baddie that they consider an ok sacrifice or a goodie that we have been misled into attacking, or perhaps they do not want to attempt to clear his name and end up outing themselves because of all the people obviously against him and hope that someone else will take the spot instead?

Still trying to figure alot out since the end of the night, but for now, this is my vote.

EDIT: It is the weekend, so I am completely on dial up and do not get as much time on the internet, so it is very difficult to do the good research that is required and I am basing this post pretty much on my memory. Please comment and inform me of any problems with my logic. Pointing out posts will help alot.

Edited by IDoNotExist

3. Someguy (SG)

5. Zerep (ZP)

7. Kathleen (Kat)- voting for Prince_Marth85

8. Joe's Student (JS)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)- voting for Prince_Marth85

11. Social Darwin (SD)- voting for Prince_Marth85

You omitted SD's vote AND Kat's vote.

so 2 more votes needed unless PM wants to call no-contest

You mean three?

Perhaps PM should be able to defend himself once more (there is one role he could be that I can find no definitive evidence against, at least not now)

If he chooses to call no contest or everyone is in agreement that the day should end, however, I will go with the group concensus.

EDIT: It is pretty sad that this game is causing me to lose sleep :P

Edited by IDoNotExist

Maybe Marth does not want to live - a baddie with a concience. And the role he can claim in my opinion has not been helping and therefore is of no use any way

we shoud have enough save and kill ability to make this and one more mistake

then our next vote must be more thoughtful

Maybe Marth does not want to live - a baddie with a concience. And the role he can claim in my opinion has not been helping and therefore is of no use any way

we shoud have enough save and kill ability to make this and one more mistake

then our next vote must be more thoughtful

Wow...Nice to see I'm that unappreciated by the Defenders <_< Let me say this to see if you will change your mind. If you choose to keep your vote on me and lynch me, I won't die because I will do something that I'd rather save for a defender in real need. But that's your choice.

so 2 more votes needed unless PM wants to call no-contest

Zerep is away for the weekend so I don't think that he'll be voting any time soon.

Hallelujah! Someone finally knows who I am! Shapeshifter, will you please come to my defense and let everyone know that I am good? I know you can't come right out with my role, but you can certainly say that I am known to be good!

Why don't we apply some pressure on TP! Here he was glad that the Shapeshifter knew who he was. I think it was RT and that TP knew that. TP actually might be Gust! RT voted for TP in the lynch last time after he found out who TP is, of course if we assume that RT was the Shapeshifter! So what I'm saying is that TP eliminated RT last night so he wouldn't be able to out him, even though he had a chance to do that the previous day but he was unsuccessful because nobody followed his lead!

:) I'm on to you again TP!! :P

Wow...Nice to see I'm that unappreciated by the Defenders <_< Let me say this to see if you will change your mind. If you choose to keep your vote on me and lynch me, I won't die because I will do something that I'd rather save for a defender in real need. But that's your choice.

Why are you wasting your vote on SD, help me lynch TP! :D

Edited by andromeda