Supernatural II

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Well, they are not all gone

*Looks intently up and at RT* :blink:

I'd be more than happy to be investigated, go ahead if you will.

Sensor or Shapeshifter, please target me tonight.

Also, I will tell you this, the magical number cannot fall tonight.

What the devil are you talking about?? :huh:

Why isn't there are night post already :huh: what happened now Impy? Your dog ate your mouse? :rolleyes:

Why isn't there are night post already :huh: what happened now Impy? Your dog ate your mouse? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a ploy to save himself later. Now he can claim that he left hints and no one got them, etc. etc.

My actions are in. *waves at Andro from above*

Sounds like a ploy to save himself later. Now he can claim that he left hints and no one got them, etc. etc.

My actions are in. *waves at andro from above*

Edited by Social_Darwin

WARNING: RT is claiming something here ^ but I do not think that she is who she says she is. (Could be wrong though) Is this to put our guard down? I do not know how safe I am tonight, but we do not want to loose a save either. hmmmm.... I am having a WIFOM moment.

Edited by IDoNotExist

WARNING: RT is claiming something here ^ but I do not think that she is who she says she is. (Could be wrong though) Is this to put our guard down? I do not know how safe I am tonight, but we do not want to loose a save either. hmmmm.... I am having a WIFOM moment.

sorry y'all still having computer issues i sent myself my spreadsheet from work but realized i didn't have excel on my computer *fail*

i'll try to have it up in the next hour or so

...Rainthinker is, in fact, a guy XD And I agree, I highly doubt he is who he says he is...or hints...

<(^-^)>

...Rainthinker is, in fact, a guy XD And I agree, I highly doubt he is who he says he is...or hints...

<(^-^)>

I hope that he is being taken care of, I used my ability on someone else ;)

EDIT: Wow, this sure is a long hour......

Edited by IDoNotExist

I hope that he is being taken care of, I used my ability on someone else ;)

EDIT: Wow, this sure is a long hour......

Well I can't make any promises from our group...hopefully the Shapeshifter is on it o.O

<(^-^)>

No, no night post yet? I'm going to my dads for the weekend and won't be back until sunday, please don't kill me off while I'm out, it be much appreciated. I know there has to be someone who'll vouch for me if my head ends on the chopping block.

Later ;)

No, no night post yet? I'm going to my dads for the weekend and won't be back until sunday, please don't kill me off while I'm out, it be much appreciated. I know there has to be someone who'll vouch for me if my head ends on the chopping block.

Later ;)

;) We will see what happens <_<

Hope that you can get online at some point while you are gone.

Later ;)

If you're an important goodie you should try to check the thread from time to time just in case we might need you.

If you're a baddie you don't have to check in... Your friends will power play your role ;)

Sorry guys, it was taking forever to download Office. It wasn't finished before I left for school. I'll have it up when I get home.

Don't ever let your computer get to the point where it just doesn't want to function anymore....quite the headache it has caused.

Sorry guys, it was taking forever to download Office. It wasn't finished before I left for school. I'll have it up when I get home.

Don't ever let your computer get to the point where it just doesn't want to function anymore....quite the headache it has caused.

<(^-^)>

Fun Fact

Ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases its velocity with 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s or 22 mph) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a velocity of 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) after one second, 19.6 m/s (64.4 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on, adding 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) to each resulting velocity. Also, again ignoring air resistance, any and all objects, when dropped from the same height, will hit the ground at the same time.

Ex: Say, if you were to drop a person and a bead of water from the same height inside a vacuum, they would collide with the ground at the same time.

Edit: SPLAT

Edited by Social_Darwin

Fun Fact

Ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases its velocity with 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s or 22 mph) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a velocity of 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) after one second, 19.6 m/s (64.4 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on, adding 9.8 m/s (32.2 ft/s) to each resulting velocity. Also, again ignoring air resistance, any and all objects, when dropped from the same height, will hit the ground at the same time.

Ex: Say, if you were to drop a person and a bead of water from the same height inside a vacuum, they would collide with the ground at the same time.

Uhhhh...What... :blink::blink::blink:

Fun Fact

HAHA! This reminded me of a Bill Nye the Science Guy episode where they dropped a bowling ball and a feather at the same time. Ah, Bill Nye.....

Fun Fact

Uhh... OK!!! :huh::huh::huh:

Funny off topic-ness :P;)

HAHA! This reminded me of a Bill Nye the Science Guy episode where they dropped a bowling ball and a feather at the same time. Ah, Bill Nye.....

We still watch those in science class! XD *sings* Bill Nye the Science Guy!

ANYWAY

So erm...Impervious? Should we just take a break from the game until you get your computer fixed? I can't even remember my action :wacko:

<(^-^)>

Night 4: Mastermind overload

Gust was on a mission. He was sick of these Defenders always messing things up for him. He decided to try for one of them he knew wouldn’t be revived. RainThinker sat on a park bench, unaware of his fate. He enjoyed watching the children laughing and playing as it brought back memories of his simplistic childhood. It was a beautiful, sunny day with a slight breeze that seemed perfect, until it began to pick up. RT looked around as he noticed people staring up into the sky. A funnel formed over the spot where we was sitting and a tornado shot straight down towards him. RT was sucked up by the tornado and flung across the city. The lack of oxygen rendered RT unconscious and completely unaware of his body falling towards the local courthouse. RT’s eyes opened just in time to get a last glimpse of the world he knew, then he hit it. The flag pole entered his gut and erected out of his back, killing him instantly as his body slid over the American and California flags, drenching both of them in blood.

The Empath lurked outside the window of yet another target. Her lips curled into a smile as she was sure this mind was weaker than the rest. She stared into the living room and focused all her power on this target. LIS had just gotten home from Starbucks and sat down to read the paper and do the daily crossword puzzle. He set his coffee on the side table next to him and pulled a pen out of the drawer. As he began to fill in the blank squares, the page started to go blurry. He started to cry uncontrollably. All of a sudden he became very depressed. HE took the pen and in a swift motion jammed it into his neck. Blood spurted out and he slumped down bleeding to death. The Empath smiled. She finally got her target.

Someguy sat alone at home. He was playing chess on his computer to pass the time. He decided to play the computer on expert mode as the rest were far too easy for him to beat. He was beginning to get bored when he was only 3 moves away from winning when all of a sudden his eyes went blank. SG sat there, doing nothing, the clock running out on the game, 3..2…1…SG lost and the computer won. SG had no response to the matter. The Psychic emerged from the dark corner of the room, looked at SG, smiled evilly and left his home.

The Healer was warned by the Sensor that LIS was in danger. So he drove to his house in the middle of the night to go check on him. As he pulled up the driveway, something felt wrong even though everything looked normal. HE rang the doorbell…no answer…a second time…no answer. He turned the knob, and entered the house. The Sensor saw LIS slumped down in his couch, pen-in-neck, obviously drained of blood. He pulled the pen out of LIS’s neck and they both began to glow green. The blood around him began to enter LIS’s pores and LIS regained his color. He looked up at the Healer after gasping for air, “Thank You.”

Host: Impervious

1. Randro (RD) (DEAD) (Killed by Quake)

2. Twin Pop (TP)

3. Someguy (SG)

4. Lost in space (LIS)

5. Zerep (ZP)

6. star_tiger (ST) (DEAD) (Mimic) (Ultimate Axe of Hostiness to the head)

7. Kathleen (Kat)

8. Joe's Student (JS)

9. crazypainter (CP) (DEAD)(Killed by Mastermind)

10. IDoNotExist (IDNE)

11. Social Darwin (SD)

12. Prince_Marth85 (PM)

13. Andromeda (CPB)

14. RainThinker (RT) (DEAD) (Killed by Gust)

15. JarZe (JZ)