BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Lord of the Rings Mafia

It didn't seem like much of a defense to me.

Just, "Why is everyone voting for me? :angry: Don't lynch me, I'm IMPORTANT!"

Seems like the same old excuses to me.

i agree. anyone could easily say that, goodie or baddie.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Neptune. Same old excuse, we need a bit more than "Im important dont lynch me!" If I remember correctly, that was similar to something on Andromeda's list in her signature :P *hint hint* Neptune, if things get desperate then at least give us hints about your role. Im sure someone will pick up on them and when they do...

edit: Actually, I don't like the way that everybody except 2 people have voted for Neptune. I know 1 of them to be a goodie so it can't just be bad luck for Neptune, as if he was a baddie surely they would have saved him?

Host: RainThinker/Pw0nzd

1)Prince_Marth85 - Voting for Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

2)Social Darwin

3)limeliam voting for JarZe

4)A. Person - Voting for Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

5) Reaymond - Voting for A.Person

6)Awesomely-Awesome Person[Killed by Boromir]

7)Neptune'sObsoleteVersion - Voting for A.Person

8)Riranor [Killed by Balrog]

9)Peace*Out - Voting for Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy

12)Clozobozo - Voting for Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

13) JarZe - Voting for Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

14)Twin Bro

15)twin_pop [Killed by Army of Mordor]

This kinda makes Neptune seem a goodie, so I'll follow him for now and get some info out on A. Person. We know that either 1 or neither of these 2 are baddies, otherwise Neptune wouldn't vote for his own team knowingly so lets see...

Edited by reaymond

Neptune:

Im willing to belive your a goodie. Im will ing to belive almost anyone since we have no proof, no nothing. Reay's right - is there any hints. Any semi-obvious ones? We all want to belive you, but we need something.

Yeah we do have some evidence though... I posted above. (Post 52) ;)

Edited by reaymond

We need something better than that NOV!!!

I'm holding my vote now, but if you don't give something to work with, it's back to you NOV... <_<

And why did you vote for A.Person? Is there something we'd all be interested in knowing???

Share the info!

2)Social Darwin

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy

13) JarZe -

14)Twin Bro

And why did you vote for A.Person? Is there something we'd all be interested in knowing???

Share the info!

The fact that everybody went for Neptune kinda makes me think he is not from Mordor... A.Person already had a vote so i moved on to the next person. It could be switched to you if you want to prove your innocence though ;)

i just thought... didn't this day end 15 hours ago???

I don't know if it is over, but it sure was a very inactive day...

I would like to hear more from NOV and maybe we can avoid killing a goodie, but the way I see it, it's gonna end with 4 votes out of 11.. :(

Anyways, I'm still waiting for you NOV.

P.S.

JarZe gets the idea. even if you did copy it from me in X-Men tongue.gif still, putting pressure on people give us info wink.gif

You're right Reay, I did copy that from you... But I guess that's how we're supposed to learn, right? Hope you're cool with that ;)

I don't know if it is over, but it sure was a very inactive day...

I would like to hear more from NOV and maybe we can avoid killing a goodie, but the way I see it, it's gonna end with 4 votes out of 11.. :(

Anyways, I'm still waiting for you NOV.

P.S.

You're right Reay, I did copy that from you... But I guess that's how we're supposed to learn, right? Hope you're cool with that ;)

Yeah, I only stated that as more of a reason why I was copying you rather than just random voting ;)

I hope those other 4 have some kind of punishment for being so inactive...

I hope those other 4 have some kind of punishment for being so inactive...

Yeah, I think inactivity should be punished... I think the lowering your success rate is a good idea...

Just something to think for all you mafia hosts ;)

Yeah, I think inactivity should be punished... I think the lowering your success rate is a good idea...

Just something to think for all you mafia hosts ;)

Personally, I use the "No action for the next day/night" (only 1), and aren't able to post in the thread either. Pretty harsh, but I can almost guarantee that it won't happen again :P

ok, check it out... I can save goodies, which is why they can kill you if I'm gone... see? that's why I said that. I targeted A.Person because she voted for me AFTER I said I was important to the goodies.

ok, check it out... I can save goodies, which is why they can kill you if I'm gone... see? that's why I said that. I targeted A.Person because she voted for me AFTER I said I was important to the goodies.

The wording of that kinda implies that you are an independent though... Can't blame A.Person for voting for you though, the only thing your last post said was "lynch me".

It's not that I completely trust NOV, but A. Person should say something...

Let's hear it AP!

2)Social Darwin

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy

13) JarZe - Voting for A.Person

14)Twin Bro

The wording of that kinda implies that you are an independent though... Can't blame A.Person for voting for you though, the only thing your last post said was "lynch me".

I hear you, but shoot your question down. There are no independent people who can save goodies. Therefore, I am a goodie, and can save my fellow fellowship people.

I hear you, but shoot your question down. There are no independent people who can save goodies. Therefore, I am a goodie, and can save my fellow fellowship people.

Well that narrows you down to 2 people ;) Just a simple save every other night right?

In which case we need to keep you alive, and vote for someone else. ;)

exactly what I think! I'm going for A.Person, because she still went after me when I told her that I was good. I, just like you all, want some info. ^_^

2)Social Darwin

9)Peace*Out - Voting for A.Person

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy

14)Twin Bro

exactly what I think! I'm going for A.Person, because she still went after me when I told her that I was good. I, just like you all, want some info. ^_^

ok....but just one question - how sure are you that A. person's bad?Im just wondering...

2)Social Darwin

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy - Voting for A.Person

14)Twin Bro

Uuuuugh, long weekend. Sorry for just getting to this now, and not really posting anything constructive, but if Neptune is telling the truth about being a healing role, then we don't want to lose him, so I'm going to vote for the minority here. Maybe Neptune's right, maybe not, but I don't really have time to go back and go over ALL the posts yet, so, sorry. This won't happen again in this game.

Oh, and those of you that play with me often know I don't just ditch games without a good reason, so punish me if you want, I'm sorry for doing it this time, but it was an unforseen and unavoidable event that pulled me away.

2)Social Darwin

4)A. Person - Voting for JarZe

10)Randro[Dead]

11)Someguy - Voting for A.Person

14)Twin Bro

Well, the pressure thing went well-I think. Anyways, just because Neptune has pretty much proved he's good, it doesn't mean that I'm bad. The goodies don't know who the other goodies are, so Neptune being good doesn't mean I'm bad. Also, in Neptune's post before I posted, he just gave the standard about-to-be-lynched argument: Don't kill me, I'm important. It didn't convince me of his goodieness, so I voted for him.

Edit: clarity

Edited by A. Person

Well, the pressure thing went well - I think. Anyways, just because Neptune has pretty much proved he's good, it doesn't mean that I'm bad. The goodies don't know who the other goodies are, so Neptune being good doesn't mean I'm bad. Also, in Neptune's post before I posted, he just gave the standard about-to-be-lynched argument: Don't kill me, I'm important. It didn't convince me of his goodieness, so I voted for him.

I understand why you'd say that, but I'm still pretty suspicious... I did say "with me gone, it will definitely ruin your chances of surviving anymore nights.... lynch me and they'll kill you," which sort of implies that I have some ability that prevents baddies from hurting people.

but, to be quite honest, I have no solid evidence that you're baddie, or that you're after me in any way, so I don't care if you get lynched or not. :P

but, to be quite honest, I have no solid evidence that you're baddie, or that you're after me in any way, so I don't care if you get lynched or not. :P

You know...I was thinking about changing my vote but after hearing that, I'm thinking your an independent trying to claim a saving role. It's not hard for someone to claim a saving role, especially when there are more than one of them. If you're really good then you should care about if a person is lynched especially if they're good as well. I have no evidence on anyone at this time but what you said just makes me think you're independent.