BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 3 – The Jedi strike back (no relation to “The Empire strikes back”:P)

Somehow, everybody’s night action had bought them to the same place. Silverheart was the first to arrive, attempting to find Luke. From the way it was looking at the moment, he was the only person who could save the Jedi. Unfortunately, Palpatine found his RID kill target before his target could achieve his objectives.

“Halt Yoda! You are trespassing on my land. You shall now face the consequences and die.”

“Hmm” replied Yoda “Die I shall not, for you shall death occur.” (For those that don’t understand Yoda speaks in riddles ;))

A blast of green energy shot from Yoda’s slender fingers aiming twisting through the air, yet still aiming for the Emperor’s heart. The bolt was just a few inches away, and Yoda sensed victory, but the most unnatural thing happened. The Emperor pulled out his lightsaber, and somehow absorbed the bolt of energy. Yoda turned, sensing the familiar feeling of his energy dissipating, but was stopped in his tracks when his own bolt hit him straight though the heart, causing the hairy green figure to fall forwards in his last act of life.

Darth Vader was walking down the corridor to meet his target when a small robot appeared behind him. It was R2D2. The robot shot a little needle into Vader’s back, and suddenly he turned around and went back to see his master, Emperor Palpatine...

Palpatine sprinted down the corridor and somehow ran into Luke Skywalker.

“Ahh... so my favourite recruit has come to meet me.”

“I have Sir, and I have made up my mind. I shall be joining you alone, or never at all.”

“So be it... We shall rule the world.”

Grand Moff Tarkin was the next to act, and throughout the first scenes actions he had been hiding in the shadows. As soon as Yoda had died, he emerged, holding a blaster to Palpatine’s head.

“You have shown me more than enough disrespect in my time with you Palpatine, it is time to end my reign of terror and rejoin the goodies.”

Beads of sweat could be seen on the emperor’s forehead, he knew it had been a mistake to check on his apprentices surroundings before he left. Just that second, a plane flew into the huge building, destroying half of the walls as it smashed its way between the 2 hostilities. A pilot could be seen leaning out of the window, and he shouted to the emperor;

“Hide! I’ll make sure this traitor doesn’t get a shot at you whilst you escape.”

The emperor took not a seconds hesitation and ran down the nearest corridor, leaving the mysterious pilot to take care of Grand Moff Tarkin. Unfortunately, Tarkin had run the other way and was unnoticed by the other 2 people...

Darth Vader returned back to his master, and slowly crept up behind him, trying to remain hidden. He withdrew his lightsaber, and with a quick sideways slash, the emperor’s head was lying on the floor, his lifeless corpse next to it.

“Luke! I have realised my true destiny. The emperor was nothing more than an evil creature using you to end the life on this world. You must believe me... For Luke, Obi-Wan lied to you. I did not kill you father. I’m you Father!”

“What?... You... are... my... father?”

“Yes, join me! I am on the Jedi’s side now and when we both join them, nothing can stop us!”

A few hours later, and Darth Vader was alone flying to the Jedi’s. He had stayed behind to give the emperor a proper burial. His mind suddenly changed, and he instantly realised that he had been drugged and manipulated by R2D2 earlier on.

“Blast! I have just given Luke to the goodies, and my master is dead. There are just 2 of us left now, and the Jedi are growing ever stronger....

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

3. Silverheart - [Yoda] Killed Night 3

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

7. Izzy - [Palpatine] Killed Night 3

8. Skywalker - [Pilot] Killed Night 2

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12. A. Person

13. Riranor - [Pilot] Lynched Day 2

14. Neptune - [boba Fett] Lynched Day 1

15. andromeda - Killed Night 2

16. Twin_Pop - Killed Night 2

17. Panther - [Tie Fighter Pilot] Killed by host for inactivity

18. Impervious

Due to R2D2 manipulating Darth Vader, Luke has now joined the Jedi. (It would have been illogical for a GOOD DV to recruit Luke to the dark side)

Day 3 begins now...

So, do we have any goodies with saving roles, besides me?

edit: oh yeah Obi wan, if you're still alive, PM luke to cordinate things. it'll make the goodies' life easier.

Edited by Impervious

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro

12. A. Person

18. Impervious - voting for A. person

been under the radar, no proof of good behavior either. I say she goes. Down with the baddies!

edit: i've got game plan, but it will take all of us workin' together to see it through. As i see it we have 2 pilots, 2 darkside and one possible independent left. I'm pretty sure I know the baddies...as for the independents I have my guesses....so who's with me?

Edited by Impervious

I was a bit busy today, so the epicness might not be up to scratch. If I had the time I'm sure I could have made a few brains explode and made a few $million from a mini film of night 3. Although if this was in a UR (king of epicness) mafia, then we would all be staring at our computer screens with :o faces for the next few millenia :P

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

11. Twin_Bro - voting for A. person

12. A. Person

Oh f**k. Grah. Damn you R2, my nearly flawless plan almost worked. If it would have been written differently, I would have been a "confirmed" goodie. Gah. Gah gah gah. :(

Actually, I had you one way or the other :) Sorry. Baddies aren't the only ones that lie.

Might not have fooled you, but everyone else is a start.

The rebels have pretty much won. This round that is. The Empire will rise above all, regardless of everything else. We shall not be defeated!

It certainly is! And if I hadn't been on a Mafia team with dawh when he did a couple of the same things that you did, I would have been with the rest.

1. DMS

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy - voting for A. person

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

12. A. Person

...Fine.

Luke, how could you betray your father? Join him, not the likes of this rebel scum. Your blood lies above the filth that you stand among. Cross them, and ally with the dark side, the unerring monarchs of the galaxy. The Empire will not fall.

You need to take that up with Darth Vader. That was all on him....

1. DMS - voting for A. person

2. Prince Marth

4. SomeGuy - voting for A. person

5. Star Tiger

6. Peace

9. Twin Pop

10. Limeliam

12. A. Person