BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

OK, so I'm in the process of putting together an X-men Mafia. It seems to be one that a few of you want. I'm basing this first one of the X-men Trilogy. Although I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I want to do a mafia move by movie or just include characters from all three in this one. Also I haven't figured out exactly how many characters there will be so if you fall below the number of characters allotted You'll be placed in the reserves.

X-men Sign-up

Host: Impevious

• Answers 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

No worries. when the game rules are set up and the teams are balanced (right now the baddies have about a 66% chance to win :P) I'll see what mafias are going on, and what everyone's availability is.

Maybe a tad one sided for now then ;)

Host: Impervious

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG - as long as you stick by your promise to hold off until December. :D

Backup(s):

1. Kat

2.RainThinker

PG: Don't I always keep my promises :D

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

8. Mekal - since he told me to add him

Backup(s):

1. Kat

2.RainThinker

never seen xmen but FNF has got me in a mafia mood hehe

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

9. Lemonymelon

Backup(s):

1. Kat

2.RainThinker

never seen xmen but FNF has got me in a mafia mood hehe

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

9. Lemonymelon

Backup(s):

1. Kat

2.RainThinker

I was beginning to be worried that no one would sign up, now we just need 6 more 4 if Kat and rain will be able to play come completion of the game.

I was beginning to be worried that no one would sign up, now we just need 6 more 4 if Kat and rain will be able to play come completion of the game.

Kat only decided to be on back-up because of finals, so she might be able to play...If I manage to persuade Limey and Marthy, then that'll be 3 more! :D

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

9. Lemonymelon

10. Firebird766

11. Peace

12. Kat

*Sigh* I'll join, but keep a backup ready just in case... <_<

<(^-^)>

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5.A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

9. Lemonymelon

10. Firebird766

11. Peace

12. Kat

*Sigh* I'll join, but keep a backup ready just in case... <_<

<(^-^)>

I knew I could convince you somehow! :D:D:D Glad you have decided to play! Hopefully we both will be baddies ;)

Now to recruit 3 more players...*evil laugh*

I knew I could convince you somehow! :D:D:D Glad you have decided to play! Hopefully we both will be baddies ;)

Now to recruit 3 more players...*evil laugh*

Just for that I might put you on separate teams...:P

Mwah-ha-ha?? :P you doof - who knows - maybe the good people are bad, and the bad people are who everyone's rooting for....think about that... :P

Oh, I've almost always rooted for the bad guys. i mean c'mon they're just awesome. They always have more fun (unless it's James Bond or Jason Statham).

Just for that I might put you on separate teams...:P

Oh, I've almost always rooted for the bad guys. i mean c'mon they're just awesome. They always have more fun (unless it's James Bond or Jason Statham).

WHAT? Fine, go put us on seperate teams. For your info, I have never been a baddie with Kat <_< But then again, people would suspect that Kat and I are on seperate teams, which will lead to someone getting killed. OR, you realized that people would suspect you put us on seperate teams, so you put us on the same team. But then, the other people would suspect that you suspect that they suspect that Kat and I are seperate teams, and that would lead us both getting killed, OR...well, you get the idea ;)

And baddies are so cool!!!!! How could anyone NOT love the evil guys? :D Missed being the Angel of Death...that was so much fun, especially the murder part :P Luv how secretly violent mafia is... B))

WHAT? Fine, go put us on seperate teams. For your info, I have never been a baddie with Kat <_< But then again, people would suspect that Kat and I are on seperate teams, which will lead to someone getting killed. OR, you realized that people would suspect you put us on seperate teams, so you put us on the same team. But then, the other people would suspect that you suspect that they suspect that Kat and I are seperate teams, and that would lead us both getting killed, OR...well, you get the idea ;)

And baddies are so cool!!!!! How could anyone NOT love the evil guys? :D Missed being the Angel of Death...that was so much fun, especially the murder part :P Luv how secretly violent mafia is... B))

You';ll never know about the teams, for all anybody knows i'll just be flipping coins :)

You';ll never know about the teams, for all anybody knows i'll just be flipping coins :)

:lol: that would do very well! I call tails! Tails are always much prettier :D Just don't do it with quarters...they don't like me very much <_<

:lol: that would do very well! I call tails! Tails are always much prettier :D Just don't do it with quarters...they don't like me very much <_<

I haven't decided yet how I'm going to do it, I may just get a friend of mine to randomly pick who's on what team. I will however try to make sure the newbies are on the team with the more experienced members so they have some guidance. There will, however be a lot of coin flipping going on throughout the game for different abilities.

How do you host a mafia anyway? I have 2 ideas, and made two amazing (thats just me) intros. I want to host them, but i dont know how!

I'd save this for the "Mafia Discussian" boards, but all I know is that it takes a LOT of time.

<(^-^)>

How do you host a mafia anyway? I have 2 ideas, and made two amazing (thats just me) intros. I want to host them, but i dont know how!

see my PM I sent you...don't want the thread getting locked.

I'd save this for the "Mafia Discussian" boards, but all I know is that it takes a LOT of time.

<(^-^)>

yes it does....

1. ST

2. Reaymanator

3. SomeGuy

4. Izzy

5. A. Person

6. GC

7. PG

8. Mekal

9. Lemonymelon