BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, who is Bob then? There's still plenty of Simpsons to deal with Stewie, and we'll just have to make sure that Bob goes down tonight, before both Stewie and Bart can disappear.

I feel like it's Reaymond, personally.

Edited by SomeGuy

Well, who is Bob then? There's still plenty of Simpsons to deal with Stewie, and we'll just have to make sure that Bob goes down tonight, before both Stewie and Bart can disappear.

I feel like it's Reaymond, personally.

thats why i said what i said. his previous posts led me to believe he was dr. hibbert....

argh....marge, protect kat tonight, i'll sacrifice myself for the good of the team. granted it wont take long for bob to die after I go. maggie, take out reaymond (Bob) tonight.we can leave stewie to lynch for the day post.

yeah, i'm upset about my slip up...sorry lexi!

I've had an off day today...

edit; my reason for not saying to kill stewie tonight is that we have a 50% chance marge wont be able to protect him if either bob or stewie goes after him. even with Bart dead we still have maggie to off the other in case events change and reay isnt bob...

Edited by Impervious

*impervious* well we now who stewie is so let's go for Bob

*Reay* i agree, you've helped with to baddies already who do you think bob is.

*impervious* Thanks for your support Reay, i think we should get so answer from Lexi. she hasn't said much.

*random crowd agreement* ya let's get her... a baddies gonna die tonight... i'm not sure, but i like to bandwagon... etc.

*Lexi* no don't do it. I'm innocent

*impervious* explain yourself

*Lexi* I'm Dr. Hibbert

*impervious* oh no... it's to late :( . this will be depressing.

it was imprervious turn to do the lynching that night and if he refused he would die, so with the whole crow watching and cheering he took the poison and injected Dr. hibbert

Producer:dms172

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam - (killed by bob) (lois)

7)Lemonymelon - (Lynched) ](peter)

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker - (killed by Bob) (Brian)

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out - (killed by Maggie and Stewie) (krusty)

12)Lexi*Penguin - (lynched) (Dr. hibbert)

no don't kill frozen, wait, yes kill frozen....

maggie hit reay, if we're lucky we'll get a double hitter. i'm changing my night role choice tonight...not that it'll matter if we get bob and stewie tonight...

Nice 1 guys... and I thought I was doing so well for an independant character. Ah well, It comes down to luck tonight. Only Bart left for me to kill and I can do that - with 50% chance of success

Nice 1 guys... and I thought I was doing so well for an independant character. Ah well, It comes down to luck tonight. Only Bart left for me to kill and I can do that - with 50% chance of success

nuh uh my friend, stewie is still around...and if my team does what i want...he'll be saved for lynch

and since homer is still alive and well, Maggie is invincible against you :)

Edited by Impervious

nuh uh my friend, stewie is still around...and if my team does what i want...he'll be saved for lynch

and since homer is still alive and well, Maggie is invincible against you :)

So, either way, we win! :D And reay, don't you dare think about killing me to get to my dear baby Maggie :P

KAt-

Even though your not dead do you have any ghost popcorn?

WHy do people say that the dead people always know extra stuff?? I didn't get a PM or anything with all the info....

Well...I have the ingrediants but...*attempts to pick up butter, hand passes through* Doesn't work till I'm dead :P But to your real question:

Ghost's only know more if they had some sort of discovery or they figured something out, but then couldn't post it until they died. Therefore, they wouldn't be able to reveal it, even if it could win the game for someone. If you were just a saving or killing role, you won't have much to share, or keep with you when you die ;)

<(^-^)>

Well Impervious doesn't really need to do anything tonight anyway as his role is pretty much useless now ;)

i'll end in my move now but before that, who's attacking who, i mean it's pointless for stewie or reay to kill me, waste of a kill...but i was think that kat o maggie could kill steiwe then the other could kill reay... oh and marge could protect me for some unknown reason :0

if anything so i can play my saxophone in victory :P

i'll end in my move now but before that, who's attacking who, i mean it's pointless for stewie or reay to kill me, waste of a kill...but i was think that kat o maggie could kill steiwe then the other could kill reay... oh and marge could protect me for some unknown reason :0

if anything so i can play my saxophone in victory :P

Maggie PMed me saying that he will kill Reay, so Kat, you killing Stewie? :D

Hope you are still alive to play your saxophone tomorrow, Impervious! :P

*Maggie* well it's time to finish this. i'll take out reay and that will be it.

Maggie decided to not take any chances. she was walked behind Bob and was about to pull the trigger when she heard...

*Bart* I'll just borrow you for a minute.

*Maggie*not ag... (she slipped into a deep trans.)...

back at the Simpson's house lisa already knew Bob would probably come for her. She went to work making a trap for someone of his height. well that outta do, she say to her self. then she heard him coming up the stairs. he busted down the door and walked right under the trap. stewie then unloaded the whole round into impervious.

*stewie* VICTORY IS MINE!

Bart was sitting down stairs watching itchy and scratchy when the he heard the gun fire.

*Bart* OK, Maggie, sounds like he's here go ahead and finish him.

maggie did what she was Commanded, left, and killed FIF

As soon as Maggie left Bob came out of the shadows.

*Bob* well, Bart we meet again. You just made your last mistake letting your body guard leave.

With that Bob stabs Kat and leaves her to bleed to death. final Bart's mom gets home to help him.

*Marge* Well that shouldn't be hard to fix.

A little drunk from the party she came from, she slips and stabs the knife in deeper.

1)ST

2)FIF (Killed by Maggie) (stewie)

3)Kat (killed by Bob) (Bart)

4)AP

5)Reay

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious (killed by Stewie) (Lisa)

Umm...is it just me, or did that not go as planned? :( I totally forgot that Bart can manipulate Maggie... <_< So sad that MARGE ENDED UP KILLING POOR BART FURTHER! :P Well, at least this vote shall end the game :D

1)ST - voting for Reay

2)FIF (Killed by Maggie) (stewie)

3)Kat (killed by Bob) (Bart)

4)AP

5)Reay

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious (killed by Stewie) (Lisa)

Yes, Reay, I purposely made you pink. B))