BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Don't know if anyone here has played both Age of Empires and Final Fantasy XII both on DS but im combining them into 1 forum, turn based game. I will only need 6 players as the map is not massive, but if there are more players that want to join i may consider to expand the map. For now i only want to see how many people are interested, and if i get 4-6 players soon then i will start to work on the rules - eradictating all loopholes - grrr... loopholes. I will not be able to start this fully until the 20th October which is about how long it should take to get started if im lucky, as i have geography C/w to hand in for my GCSE's. I should also point this out here, If anyone does not send in any moves for 3 days in a row without notifying me with an extremely good reason then the reserves will take over their roles. If you want to join then copy the roster below, and add your name to your preferred position (it doesn't make a difference)

Host: Reaymond

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Reserves

7)

8)

9)

10)

I think we should start soon, even though there are only a few of us. If everything goes well, round two will probably attract more people. People like to know what they're getting into. On the other hand, if things go poorly, then you only have a few people that have to wait for you to figure out how things ought to go.

ok fair enough. I've got geography C/w to do all day today (in tomorrow), and then i will finish off developing the map

Estimated start time: Tuesday/Wednesday, depending on how i feel, and when i get everybodys posts in regarding characters and names :P

style of post required: "your name" (GC, Panther etc.) is a " character role (spearman, archer), called "characters name (go crazy anything you want)

edit: woot 100 posts!!!

Edited by reaymond

Methinks because you are a noob. :P

thanks for the vote of confidence GC... :)

anyway, the map is sorted and in the attachment below.

black - roads

light green - grass

dark green - hills

grey - mountains

blue - water

bridge - brown

summoning square - red

edit: i forgot to upload the map... lol - its only a crappy paint drawing, if anyone wants to do any better then feel free, but the paint drawing will work just aswell :)

post-10793-1224426630_thumbjpg

Edited by reaymond

ive decided to add another idea to the game. Every alternate prime day, or when a special condition is full filled, a random object will appear on the map. The "powerups" could increase your max health, be a potion for your health, increase you defence, attack etc.. or something completely different - which im not going to say :)

edit : clarification

Edited by reaymond

c'mon guys, ive only had answers from GC and panther were all waiting for you so i can start.

Any queries ask me, plus comments on the ratings of the warriors would be nice - Anything overpowered, underpowered, too attack minded, too defensive